Guys, I can't believe no one has pointed out that /ourguy/ pewds put a freakin kriegsmarine sabre in his video

Guys, I can't believe no one has pointed out that /ourguy/ pewds put a freakin kriegsmarine sabre in his video.
I love that based man.

Attached: sabre.jpg (428x343, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepirateslair.com/9-scandinavian-danish-swedish-naval-cutlass.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's Poppy Harlow

Attached: pew.png (469x355, 202K)

it really proves how deep his is in the redpill when he's buying nazi memerobilia and his favorite author is a japanese nationalist who advocated ethnic nations.

for comparison, note the scabbard fittings and overall hilt shape

Attached: DSCF0846 (1).jpg (3073x700, 179K)

>kriegsmarine
>nazi

>Faroese education

Kriegsmarine was the Nazi Germany's navy during 1935-45, you mongrel

Huh, you’re right.

Attached: B75800A9-8E3E-4A08-8E4F-65AAF4915651.jpg (900x646, 101K)

well, they mainly learn about sheep herding I guess.

>I love that based man.

grow the fuck up, Bartek.
he's a kids entertainer.

I appear to have been wrong, thank you for correction.

>Nazi
>Is marrying an Italimutt

i liked his book review video where he said he discovered Yukio Mishima by "pure coincidence".

who is Tana and why does she have her own convention with thousands attending?

And he's low key redpilling them

Look at this illiterate and laugh

Attached: 7DA29721-827D-4594-9FAA-778A0D4E2E24.jpg (650x365, 77K)

His book club is the best, I mainly watch that.

that he is, with an enormous audience, he is quite subtle in his redpill attitude

Fpbp
I'm glad that slut Gloria Borger got fired

Attached: 86479749674.jpg (1080x793, 115K)

Pew News went off the deep end when Gloria Borger quit. Poppy Harlow isn't nearly as good. Fuck, even Anderson Poopers is a better reporter baka

I've always wanted to get a sabre

Attached: 1425892861381.png (350x338, 67K)

You're a kids nation

She's that girl that Idubbbz made a content cop for after she called him out for saying nigger in his videos.

"I never heard anyone say a message reiterate a point so constantly as 15.000 people showed up. It's as if she would get paid every time she said it or something." This gave me weird memories of something...

Attached: bd8b697f9f575cb24267946be4f2670822770b439cb25bec99c2cbb918e1c93f.png (799x475, 188K)

I hope pewds at some point in his life has browsed Jow Forums and read some post that I've made

Yeah, nazis and italians, never heard of that before.

I also enjoy his book clubs. I haven't bought any of his recommendations yet, but that's because I'm still reading through the books I ahve.

RARE

i wish i could participate in those, but i don't have much time to be honest
it sometimes takes up to week to read one book

Wait, is Pewds a fucking neo-Nazi? Since when?

sup

Attached: fenriz.png (577x1024, 709K)

Wait, does this mean he also browses /pol?! I know he's active on Jow Forums, but I thought that was just for cringe comps and laugh you lose?

get one, is it like, not allowed in swedistan?
i know this sounds neckbeardy, but weapons do bring out the man in everybody, it's good for you

Gas in camp supposed for superior Jews. I'll get a chance, I remind you subhuman my grandad's gratitude.

The WSG even did an article about it. How the most subscribed person on YouTube is basically selling nazi ideology to children.

if you've ever posted in a ylyl thread on /gif/ then he probably has.

WSJ

What a legend, he's certainly a 10/10.

>What is WW2?

Yeah, from browsing Jow Forums. What a mad man.

I hope you die you spamhog. I remember when the_donald faggots were doing the same thing in every thread.

that's true. I've been on this shithole site for over a decade so I'm sure it's happened.

Kriegsmarine existed since before Hitler took power, and they weren't a political organization at all, you total moron.

That's like saying that the Canadian navy is a Liberal institution because we have Trudeau in power.

You could get a boarding cutlass and actually train with it, it'll help you reconnect with your ancestors.

>imagine being clinically retarded

how're the islands?

Most likely

>He doesn't know when Hitler was in power.
Sad.

FUCK OFF CUNT YOU DO *NOTHING* TO HELP THESE KIDS BUT SPAM SHIT.

FUCK FUCK FUCK OFF OFF OFF

all it takes is googling the fucking phrase, my dear leafy brother.
Kriegsmarine is the name referring strictly to Nazi navy.
Before that it was called Reichsmarine, and since then it's just Deutsche Marine

They're expensive

>nazi

He's a confirmed liberalist.

Attached: 1520638872684.jpg (1000x618, 74K)

>Swedish Naval Cutlass M1849 Price: $995
Source:
>thepirateslair.com/9-scandinavian-danish-swedish-naval-cutlass.html

Sargon if pozzed, friend.

then get a reproduction instead.

Go back to Plebbit.

Him browsing Jow Forums was confirmed a while ago.

Attached: 1BDCD48D-4B1B-46F1-9119-00B3A9332C9D.png (960x1050, 206K)

Oh shit, that's awesome.

white is white.

Attached: kiss.png (924x548, 579K)

You sure about that? Pic related since it’s from one of his own videos.

Attached: F6E0A1E3-6CB3-4201-8386-750A961F6C4E.jpg (341x1024, 56K)

there was also another one with lifting the right arm of the dolls. Don't have the screencap though, but that convinced me that he is /ourguy/

That would be funny if it wasn't coming from Sweden, but I still kek'd

He's great, I love the fact he doesn't do that showbizz bullshit the other JewTubers do.

Sargon literally says the same in his videos.

>it's real

It'd be nice to have that in the collection.

Italians were part of the based axis along with Japan, unlike the Anglos and you mtuts who collaborated with commie slavs and kike scum.

>his favorite author is a japanese nationalist who advocated ethnic nations.
And a deep closeted neurotic fag

Yet in the same breath denies race realism, despite there being measurable differences between genetically similar populations.

he watches murdoch murdoch
it is known stojane

He's said stuff like "half-chan or full-chan?"

Of course he browses Jow Forums you dumb cunts. Why do you think he said nigger out loud on stream? This board sears that word into your psyche after hearing it enough. You don't hear it anywhere else in sufficient quantity to put it into your vocabulary. And it accidentally slips out after about 2+ years on Jow Forums

proofs?

He probably browses lit desu

>he watches murdoch murdoch

proofs?

Well, /lit/ is nearly as bad as Jow Forums now. We leaked everywhere, all over this damn site.

Everyone who visits this site and watches him knows he’s based, the problem is you can’t just completely tackle the conditioned psyche’s of people or else they’ll probably just decide you must be crazy

Honestly, I think he knows that that’s a line that he can’t ever cross in public. Doing so would be social suicide today. Especially with such a huge following. I do believe that he is lowkey 110 percent based.

A war where Nationalists fought Internationalists. Go figure.

Yeah he’s definitely /ourguy/ and he’s definitely redpilled pretty hard. I feel like the only reason he can’t openly go 1488 is because since he is the most subscribed channel on JewTube, he is the face of JewTube whether he likes it or not. And Jewtube and the media are always watching him and breathing down his neck. Just look at what happened to him after he simply said the word “nigger” on stream by accident. He lost his Disney contract, his channel was completely demonetized for a period of time, and he was shit on by the media for weeks on end. That and he’s redpilling his younger audience slowly so they look into it and learn more. Just my two cents though. Pic related since that’s Jewtube’s actual current logo.

Attached: C04150E5-4D0B-44B9-B7DB-EE8E87E0853F.jpg (1024x1024, 117K)

how do you niggers notice this kind of shit?

Go ask him, fag.

THAT WAS ME WHO POSTED THE FRED PICTURE I USED TO HAVE AND DOWNLOADED THE FILE 2 DAYS BEFORE I MADE THAT POST. Pewds lurks but I did post that pretending to be Felix.

>Evolve in different environments.
>Therefore adapt differently.
>BUT WE'RE OF COURSE EXACTLY THE SAME, ALL EQUAL!
It shouldn't be fucking contriver to say. Goddam, liberalism is so fucking stupid.

Indeed

>I-Italians are not w-white!
Marzia is going to give birth to übermensch that will fight the ZOGs of Europe.

Attached: Fashy Marzia.jpg (700x400, 32K)

>*controversial

in one of his videos about miyamoto or whatever the jap's name is, he uses the same impression murdoch murdoch used in one of their episodes (the one about video games)
literally exactly the same one

When does he outright deny it? I think he just dodges the topic like Neo from the Matrix. Some of the things (hard limit on immigration, brexit) he promotes scream that he knows in my opinion.

I was just parroting but he's done sone /cow/ tier videos, said "Hitler did nothing wrong" and talked about niggers.
Sadly half-chan doesn't allow me to post webms with sound or mp4s

Sargon’s also a cuckold that says race and skin color don’t matter. He’s said that being British is a set of values and ideals and when immigrants actually do assimilate they become British. He’s legitimately fucking retarded. And fat. He’s a big boy.

Attached: 7649A5A8-C413-491D-83DC-D1C9F520B6BC.png (449x494, 270K)

>kriegsmarine sabre
Every national military gives those out user. Even America.

>Kriegsmarine is the name referring strictly to Nazi navy.
>Before that it was called Reichsmarine, and since then it's just Deutsche Marine
It was the same institution, simply renamed.

on his jewtube?
wouldn't that get him shoah'd?

Attached: 20180629_230854.jpg (1440x1096, 425K)

Links and quotes please.

Attached: zaevlet.jpg (718x755, 67K)

Exactly this. Before it all went to shit, he was doing it more openly, but then realized he needed to be a little more subliminal.

This is the best way I have seen it described. He is buffering the youth for when (((they))) attack him again.

What? Burger was canned?

Because we're white, and therefore naturally observant.