How do I get over XXXTentacion's death guys? It's been 12 days already

How do I get over XXXTentacion's death guys? It's been 12 days already...

Attached: 1526670576040.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Where can I buy dolls like that?

She's not a doll.

Attached: 1526670709665.jpg (640x800, 51K)

Would Smash

Where can I buy here, or dolls who look like that?

She has nice eyebrows whoever she is.

gimme a name froggie

Leandro

i fucking hate french people so much

>doki doki r*ddit club
>asking how to get over x's death
grow up kid, that's how

Go on a murder spree and become desensitized to death.

You guys are so edgy... stop judging other people to feel better about your pathetic selves, you utter shitstains. And rest assured that I don't like you either.

Attached: 1526599436024.png (655x671, 269K)

rip

you have to be 18 to use this site

Great repartee. Really makes you wonder who's underage here.

if you care that much about a dead nigger you need to neck yourself
and your music taste is fucking shit
get into some vivaldi or mozart or some shit

I can't keep my dick in my pants.

>repartee
STFU this is an American speaking side

Lol you sound like such a fucking embittered loser. Not only are you blatantly racist, you find joy in someone else's death purely based on their skin colour. And like , you try to make yourself feel better by judging my musical taste.

its literally nigger music about doing fucking crime and about negatively affecting society
your music offers nothing new, its the same snare beat with another mumbling nigger
xxxtentaition was a blight to fucking everything, nothing of value was lost when he died
listen to something actually good
assuming you arent a refugee nigger, and a frenchman, listen to something your country has created

Attached: 1523079699522.gif (500x384, 362K)

X's music wasn't about crime or affecting society in any way. They were about himself.
And you're really obnoxious in your bizarre assumption that I don't listen to music from my country, let alone that I didn't grow up doing exactly that. You arrogant prick.

lol he literally fucking hangs someone (a white child) in one of his fucking music videos
he fucking beat his pregnant 'gf' too
'himself' was a stupid nigger, good for nothing leech on society
i bet the 'music from my country' you listen to is imported rapefugee shit, or electric shit

>lol
Just KYS you stupid piece of useless cells

He had his entire life to become a better person. Do you really think he deserved to die at 20?
Also you need to stop making these assumptions about me. I don't understand what makes you believe that you're qualified to judge me based on guesses. Stop getting ahead of yourself, you're just an arrogant NEET.

>cant come up with anything else
proof that listening to nigger music makes you fucking braindead

Attached: 1522140806003s.jpg (106x125, 4K)

>going into top college in my state
oh ok
also look at the crime statistics, niggers never change, do any of these gangster rappers ever unfuck themselves? No, they overdose on drugs or get shot
and look what happened

Attached: IMG_20180502_214656.jpg (1085x610, 59K)

the guy who killed him has his entire life to become a better person

I'm too sad for X to blame anyone. But I think prison is a great way to become a better person.

Attached: 1527770032726.jpg (251x231, 18K)

you get assraped and join prison gangs in prison
definitely NOT