What do I do if gay marriage gets overturned, bant?

What do I do if gay marriage gets overturned, bant?

Attached: 1522799357541.png (749x656, 745K)

stop being a faggot

it's literally not going to be Trump doesn't care, stop falling for the MSM/Democrap bullshit scare tactics

but i hope you kill yourself anyway faggot

This will be a good thing. Illinois needs some immigration.

Attached: IMG_2053.png (607x720, 326K)

juts cry for a few minute n forget about it lole

Attached: 15977645.jpg (530x530, 24K)

Do you understand how politics in america works? It doesnt matter if trump personally doesn't care about gay rights. He will appoint someone extremely conservative who WILL rule against gay rights.

Trump already nominated Gorsuch. He will put in someone similar.

I don't think you understand the politics of Midwestern libertarians/ other conservatives. They are very anti-lgbt with some few transactional freedoms.

Fucking faggots fucking over ancient religious traditions as fucking usual. No-one gives a shit that you like banging man asshole, keep that shit in the bedroom.
God I hate flamboyant special-showflake attention whoring faggots. At least they can't breed usually.

Attached: Gtthat+image+someone+did+something+because+he+could+never+_8bed6efed578aeaa87d9ca07f9dbaf2b.jpg (1000x1043, 108K)

stfu faggot

t. retard

there is a reason the republicans didn't run on that shit in 2016, its a losing issue and will only hurt them you dumb faggot

No u fgt
Go rail a lamppost

Attached: Blank+_8f02532ab0835c7680ae2c6f8b97d38c.jpg (419x610, 69K)

Poor German. You dont understand middle America.

HE NOMINATED GORSUCH MORON!!!

IT IS A FACT THAT THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS IN BED WITH RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISTS WHO WANT A THEOCRACY!!!!

t. retard that doesn't understand the supreme court balance

trump will replace kennedy with another center right leaning justice

this german is correct
the most that would happen is that states would regain the ability to choose for themselves which is the way it should be

oh look another retard, gorsuch replace the farthest right candidate the SCOTUS had, it was only natural

ITS A BALANCING ACT, you don't go full right or full left replacement morons

Trump hasn't done that with anything else.

Trump does

You should have more respect for your masters, kraut.

>tfw American in Germany

Attached: 1529010650151.png (719x576, 318K)

Do you know anything about republicans in the US??? They don't compromise. And why would they now??? When they can have their holy empire wet dream with a majority in the senate???

move to Canada and smonk weed

Oral sex is illegal in 18 states user

Just come to Illinois or California

actually republicucks compromise all the time which is why we are in such a state, democrats are the ones that do not compromise

they plant their feet and whine and cry and block and obstruct. Just take a look at all the shit that hasn't been solved including some of the stuff democrats ran on. absolutely shameful

also trump populists are NOT republicans

Attached: 31218722_165413217459164_716316389383602176_n.jpg (1024x634, 101K)

Ummm hello?? Democrats are the compromisers. They vote with republicans half the time!! Republicans rarely ever compromise, just look at recent history

ITT: 7th grade civics lesson in checks and balances

congrats on having the worst argument in this thread

democrats wont even come to the table to negotiate, how is that compromising?

god the absolute state of gay Jow Forums. maybe they should revoke all your """rights""" seeing how utterly retarded you all are

Come to the table for what??? Want me to provide proof or something that your premises are full of shit?

don't expect the partisan low information MSM brainwashed creaturas to understand how US government works. they actually think Trump will be impeached any day now that that impeachment even means a removal from office

They have a majority in the senate

Republicans WILL confirm anything that is right wing, moron. What checks and balances are going to stop that?

Don’t get all buddy buddy with me, buddy. I unironically think we should have nuked you autists in 1945. With your faggy toilets and shitty EDM...

>stop being a faggot
you ever think god was saving you from the marriage trap? why cant you just be with the person you love without signing a contract and making it business?

think about it, if you think god is against gays, and you know gays wouldn't be for god, why would you hold a ceremony that declares you something "in the eyes of god?" it's the same reason people deny you wedding cakes, you are trying to take part in their religion without actually following the religion, its offensive to the people of that religion that you are trying to do marriage when you can just be with the person you love

This is a horrifically retarded argument?

As a wahabbi muslim, it goes against my beliefs that you still have your head attached to your shoulders while being an infidel. I believe that you are violating my freedom by not being beheaded by a smelly fat arab in black robes

Attached: mohammed.png (902x720, 519K)

I'm pretty sure every German flag here is an expat.
Actual Germans are a lil bit too austistic
t. bong

Attached: 1527508328272.png (1201x294, 670K)

Get our you dumb fuck I saw this same thread back at Jow Forums Get out and stick to discord with the rest of your mentally ill friends.
>inb4 posts it at Jow Forums
>Jow Forums shames you
Just post this at /b/

>god is not against ga
Just read the bible or go to Jow Forums for the verse. You be surprised.

First off, you should "DON'T PANIC".

Gay marriage has to be the law of the land as long as any state allows it. That's just how the US works.

As long as Massachusetts says two people of the same sex can be married, under the US Constitution, then all other states MUST acknowledge that marriage as a legal marriage.

This one state doing this acts as virus that spreads the legality of single sex marriage.

For instance, two lesbians that lived in Connecticut wanted to get married. So one of them rented a small room just across the state border to establish residency in Mass. After living there long enough to establish residency, they got married in Mass, and she promptly moved back to Conn with her new wife. 6 months later, they filed for divorce, breaking up their 13 year relationship. The states of Conn had to recognize that their marriage was legal, and therefore they could then get a legal divorce. This made "Gay marriage" legal in the state of Conn. and gays and lesbians there can now get legally married.

One of the things that was pass by Congress was the Defense Of Marriage Act (DOMA), which states no state has to acknowledge same sex marriages made in other states. But that is a violation of the US Constitution, and it will never stand.

So as long as any state will perform same sex marriages, gay marriage is here to stay no matter what law a state or even Congress might pass against it.

Celebrate

There are no special rights for gays. Gays have the same rights as all other citizens in the US. Gays get in trouble when they try to claim special rights that don't exist for the common citizen.

Calm down retard, because that isn't true.

GOP voters just want to be left alone, and just want gays to be doing their gay thing out of sight and not in their parking lot of their kids preschool. The same way they don't want crack head hookers fucking johns in their kids preschool parking lot, and just the same way they don't want "dog parking" done in the park directly adjacent to their kids preschool.

It aint about you being damned to hell and they want to save your soul, it's about acting like a civilized human and not a drug addled addict retard in capable of waiting 5 fucking minutes to get somewhere actually private to have your happy fun time.

The only people that want a Sharia like state are religious Muslims and the freshly minted reborn Christians, because recent converts are always going way the hell over the edge.

Republicans compromised for all 8 years of Obama's administration on almost everything. It was Obama's own Democrats that balked at the majority of what he wanted, which is why it didn't go up for a vote in Congress, and he used Executive Actions to pass most of his agenda.

Historically speaking, it is the GOP that compromises with the Democrats. Democrats tend to dig in their heels and say "fuck you!" to the GOP when the GOP is in power, and they say "fuck you!" to the GOP when the Dems are in power.

Right now, due to how close the Senate is between R/D there's a lot of compromising going around to get things passed. If the GOP gets more seats, there will be less compromising and more party voting. If there Dems get more seats there, there will be more compromising and less Trump issues passed, since those issues do not align with the "Business as usual" crowd among both parties.

Not quite true. Too man RINOs in the Senate, requiring the GOP to compromise to get anything passed.

Remember, in the Senate, you need 60 votes to get ANYTHING the minority party doesn't want passed through. This means there is a lot of compromising that happens to get any bill through, otherwise the minority party can philibuster the bill and by just maintaining their block vote, keep it from passing. The House is different, as it only needs a simple majority to pass anything.

Revelation 22:11
Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.

the end of the bible says to let people be themselves, just because it says in the middle of the bible that he's against gays, realize things change as time passes. it says be yourself, dont try to change anyone, people just hear verses from the middle and think that's how it is. that's how "the devil" although i don't want to attribute it to the devil, but would rather say, mean people, use the bible for evil. read the end of it.

Pretty sure most people don’t mind gays

Flamboyant faggots shoving their homosexuality all over everyone and being sexual degenerates in the presence of small children is a different story

Attached: 1C2CD7F0-3159-40ED-A40E-22554CAF01C8.jpg (450x356, 55K)

marriage is a scam just live with each other

SMASH

Attached: Smash.webm (1920x1080, 1.48M)

but how can you complain when its being shoved in your face when there's been constant movies shoving straight sex in your face advertised on tv all the time?

the children thing i understand what you are saying

Attached: saa.jpg (342x445, 47K)

do gays have a right to complain about this?

stop being a faggot