NAWALT

So I've been living and breathing black pills for the last year and a half. Absolute full blown MGTOW

Today one hot girl from my hometown messages me, and I'm pretty much back to square 1

>reminder that as soon as a roastie shows you any bit of attention you will be blue pilled all over again

What do Jow Forums?

She sent me a tongue out smiley face

Attached: mm react.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Bro message her back and see where it goes. It's not like you're going to put a ring on her finger anytime soon. Just stay on your guard.

Funny thing is I saw her through a rose colored lens when I first found her profile, but after looking again right after she messaged me I noticed some red flags. Died hair, gauges (not freakishly huge) but she is a straight up 8, could be a 9 if she dressed better.... and she is like 17

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I live in Las Vegas and can't even get fat women to swipe me on tinder.

My options in my small home town compared to Vegas are a fucking joke. I feel bad for anyone who plans on dying here..... fuck this god forsaken city.

Literally Sin city.

>and she is like 17
You can mold her. She's young so it's not surprising she's got gauges and dyes her hair. It doesn't mean she's lost. After hanging out with you for a little while she might now wear that shit anymore. If you get too much of a whorish vibe from her then just drop her and don't fool with her anymore. There's no pressure on you to make any kind of a commitment. Like I said just stay on your guard and don't let the pussy control your mind.

might not wear*

you are one of like15 guys she is attempting to get to fuck her

OP this guy is right. The hottest chick (now my wife) I ever dated was wearing black all the time, weird hair colors etc. After dating for a couple months she got so much more extroverted and looks fine as fuck. Her family loves me too, because they see how much happier and colorful she is now.

Don’t listen to this guy op what you need to do is tell her she’s beautiful the way she is and blow kisses at her.

This is the most supportive Jow Forums has ever been. What's crazy is that I started watching "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze thinking "Maybe I just need to pretend to believe in romance again" and then this girl messaged me. I know not to fall too quickly though, I've felt so stupid after falling for girls too soon.

I got experience now though, wouldn't blow it this time.

Women are not attracted to a man who seems desperate. Which is the catch 22 and probably why MGTOW can actually cause you to have better odds.

MAKE WHITE BABIES, YOU FAGGOTS.

Women are hilariously easy to win over.

Be a man of honour. Speak honestly. Articulate clearly. Hold firm to your convictions, and base those convictions in love for all (in degrees of hierarchy - family-friends-community-race-humanity).

Fuck them like you hate them when the time comes. Don't rush it, but don't be a pussy either.

Man I've had the nastiest arguments on normie book all fucking week. Progressive egalitarians telling me I'm dogshit and a loser.

Here I am on the most racist white supremacist board in the world having a constructive conversation about relationships. Fuck facebook

FEELS GOOD MAN

Attached: Trump love.jpg (812x674, 73K)

MGTOW doesnt mean celibate
just dont put pussy on a pedestal, dont let pussy jew you and dont get fooled into scam known as marriage

>>reminder that as soon as a roastie shows you any bit of attention you will be blue pilled all over again
one blowjob away.
Not all of us can carry a grudge well enough to shape our biological urges.
But some of us can.

First, OP, AWALT
Whoever survives is going to have women dressed in burkas, the only question is which language they'll be speaking.
Second, feel free to go in, but do it with your eyes open. Set your limits, be aware of red flags, be honest and open, and don't be afraid to cut her off if things come to it.

Btw I have a sex doll. Never posted it here until now. Her name is Jenifer

Attached: IMG_2716.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

>gauges
ABANDON FUCKING SHIP

At this point if I see anyone with ANY tattoos or piercings other than ears (unless they're a guy, then that's a red flag also), I know their views and see them as human garbage instantly.

so she sent you emoticon and now you are ok
absolutely pathethic you subhuman nigger, slave to filth we call female
cut your veins down the street to ensure your imminent death

Attached: translation.jpg (780x927, 73K)

Attached: пуе рудз.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Yeah I'm gonna need to get to her quick before it's too late. There is still time. I can tell she wants tattoos.

Honestly guys, just the fact that a hot girl is into me is enough to feel a tiny bit of hope inside. Me and Jennifer feel really good about this!

you are fishing for replies with your fake story but I dont even care

Attached: FIA1.jpg (887x1080, 398K)

I could never be mad at based poland

best $700 ever spent. Absolutely no regrets, though I keep having dreams where I forget to put her away somewhere when people are over. You know the dream when you go to school in your underware? It's like that, only I forget to put away my sex doll.... and no one ever notices it for some reason.

I'm tempted to just leave her out on the couch when the mail man comes by, and laugh about it with him.

y'all need to lighten up, this shit is awesome.

Start working on yourself, fucking faggot

Attached: Dg4TyujVMAEMoPF.jpg (720x721, 52K)

>work on yourself
stupid meme
working on yourself give 0 guarantee that you will get laid

Attached: so lonely.jpg (755x589, 122K)

I've been off weed for 5 days. I feel sharper, smarter, more motivated.... but I also feel like I might kill someone over something extremely small.

Bros I need a woman in my life. I've been wallowing in black pills for too long. Just realize that at any moment some cute, young, and naive girl will think you are awesome. Get her before she grows up enough to realize that you aren't shit.