Brit here. It’s reaching 28c

Brit here. It’s reaching 28c.

Water is running out. Police are scanning neighbourhoods with drones to enforce a hose ban.

Send help, I’m on my last 330ml can of coke.

Attached: B6AFAED6-0D16-49EB-916A-8E9E53EC5592.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Save a drop, bin that pop!

Attached: spurdo bait.png (910x600, 28K)

you are surrounded by water dude, you live on an island. make yourself a distillation machine to take the salt out of the water and drink it.

Dropped to 7C last night. I had to switch from beer to spirits just for the anti-freeze properties.

>Police are scanning neighbourhoods with drones to enforce a hose ban

what
you need a license for that too?

How is it even possible to have a water shortage in June? Don't you guys plan ahead?

Water providers claimed the reservoirs were full, but are beginning to deplete.

Yes if you’re a business like a car wash hoses are permitted. Squad cars and drones are scouting neighbourhoods for inflatable swimming pools or sprinklers .

They make you feel warm, but actually make you freeze faster.
If it were actually cold(7C° isn’t very cold) you would freeze, potentially to death.
t. Russian kike

>kike cannot understand human jokes

that's hot for you bongs? it's 35c where I live and 46c when you account for the humidity. nice and steamy

Pavements near my town are/were melting

Car engine overheated, I’m 67km inland

Kek

Don't be a bender, bin that water

OI MATE HAVE YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT TEASPOON HAVE YOU?!

Look at this thread full of commie-units.

They're enforcing temperature regulations up in Newcastle. If you have pets and your house is too hot, they can fine you and take the pets.

Yeah, but we're white, not used to jungle temps.

Srsly though, were not really equipped for long hot spells eg no cunt has aircon except in your car, cos it doesnt usually get this fucking hot.

35c is fucking unbearable. I was sitting in 25C in the other day and felt like I was about to pass out. Might be to do with being a ginger but 35C may as well be Venus as far as I'm concerned.

>82 fahrenheit
>country in panic

What a bunch of fucking cream puffs

fuck off desert dweller

>Don't you guys plan ahead?

We forgot to buy our planning licence.

It’s going to be 97 in ny today
Pussy

>fahrenheit

Use celsius like a white man, son. Our ancestors cam from the north, not fucking somalia jamal. This weather is unusual for us, and it changes so fucking quickly from cool to fucking boiling overnight.

I live in ohio, cunt. Looking out my window at the beautiful, fresh, lake erie. And you imply I live in a desert? At least we have drinking water.

>bongs literally melting to death in 80 degree weather
>meanwhile in ga
Hope u die desu

New Jersey Here!
Expecting 100 F today.
No panic, we're a pussy free state.

Attached: Capture uu.png (1903x976, 232K)

shoot down the drone

It's going to be 95 to 99 degrees today and I can't fucking wait.

Pool opens at 11am so I have 2.5 hours to sip coffee, smoke cigs, make bacon and eggs for breakfast, and play vidya

Gonna hang out at the pool for a few hours and work on my suntan

Then inside to do some chores and organize my dress clothes

Then back outside to do yardword (trim rake anf water the grass)

My girlfriend works weekends and is thinking about roasting sausages on the grill when she gets home this evening

>God bless the USA

With a high pressure hose. Thatll show the cunts.

u sound retarded

Attached: E0F3E4F9-A4B9-46AB-AF56-6D6FBF338763.gif (320x240, 213K)

>Water is running out. Police are scanning neighbourhoods with drones to enforce a hose ban.
Your country is gay enough that I could see this truly happening. Eventually they'll fly drones around with parabolic dishes just to see if anyone's saying anything anti-Islamic.

A negro would think that. I'll type slower for you next time.

Pussies. You are all pussies.

(saying this from my air conditioned basement)

Attached: add 5 for humidity.png (1116x235, 50K)

Well turn on the air conditioner or do you need a loicense for those as well?

>antifreeze
>7 c
I fucking hate canada
How’d you guys conquer most of Africa anyway?
I bet you the pajeet next door are having a splendid day.

We dont bother with aircon, cos we dont usually get weather like this, maybe a couple off days a year.

Houses in the uk don't have ac you American fucking retard. Why would you need ac for that one day a year where its not below 18 degrees and raining?

>conquer Africa

By shooting any cunt who took the piss when they said it was too hot.

Whiter than you, muhammed

Attached: 102FFFA3-DCCD-4469-B650-59F1A85539A3.jpg (1104x927, 222K)

Why don’t you people water your lawns with all that sea water laying around? Plants love ions and shit

Im 70 miles from the sea, my hose wont reach

Oh im sorry, which of us has a muslim caliph? Oh, right it's you fags.
>110 in Texass and it's not even the hottest day on record.

Nigger I got water all around me and it's hot as Hell in North Carolina.

My .22 won’t reach that far

Holy shit, it was last week. Dew point was 77-79 in Wilmington.

>110 in Texass
Yeah but beaners are used to it

It's not just hot it's humid as hell as well. You fuckers in your dry heat don't know what true misery is.

Ground is so saturated with water the lawnmower got stuck in the yard.

>not flooding your house with water
stupid brit

>hose ban

Yeah I'm on the coast and I walk out on the porch for 5 minutes I'm soaked. The damn mosquitoes are loving it though.

>km

Right? What a bunch of faggots

>Brits are in a near state of emergency because it's 80 degrees out
Wow no wonder you guys are turning into a Shiria Law, License to live, haven't even left EU yet nation of nancies

>28c
what are you a fucking pussy?

Attached: 1526965775532.gif (633x600, 176K)

>american
>can deal with sub zero (freezing point is 32), can deal with over 100
>have literally gone camping and hiking in both extremes, camped in 2 feet of snow once because I fucking could
>biked home in 105 the other day, no water
>bong
>reaches 40, die
>reaches 90, die
What is your problem?

>Brits losing their shit because it's 82 degrees
I keep my ac set to 77. How are Brits going to survive without refrigeration?
t. Texas

>28c
OH NO 28C THE HORROR
Meanwhile 33-35C is the norm here and I live in the north while in the south 35-40 is the norm

Cheap euro pavement

I hate conversations about the temperature on the internet.

Attached: 1528477156506.png (1800x1578, 199K)

^This. It's gonna be mid-90s today but humidity is ~85%. I'm going to an outdoor tractor pull here in a few minutes.

In Scotland, they're executing water thieves in the street and impaling their heads at the city limits as a warning. Please, nuke us. It's the only way.

>going into a thread you hate in order to complain about people complaining in threads they hate
You’re not very smart are you?

>be on a tiny wet rainy island that is 1 hour long coast to coast
>somehow have no fucking water
bongs are nigger tier when it comes to being unfit to live on earth

Well. It just hints at him not being a brit.
Never heard one using normal units. Same applies to you.

Now you know what botswana feels like when there has been no rain and the water restrictions are a bitch.

>28c
its going to be about 38c here today with 100% humidity.
I just simply walked though the yard and now my shoe is full of water from the wet grass.
>I’m 67km inland
so you could literally walk there. riding a bike would take less ~6 hours, I assume it would be mostly down hill.
>Car engine overheated
if it still runs, then get more water by distilling your own piss and the rest of that can of coke. Collect condensation from leaving the fridge open.

What unit do you normally hear brits use?

So women do visit Jow Forums after all. Nothing over 21(17 in the winter) degrees constitutes normal room temperature.
And believe me, we have both extremes, -20 in the winter and +40 in the summer.

>Send help, I’m on my last 330ml can of coke.
RIP in peace, Millennial Woes.

They mix imperial and metric a lot.
For distances specifically they use miles.
But for shorter exact measures you could hear them use centimeters. Funniest is volume. A pint of beer, but a liter of milk.

This, too. The water in my area is fine, even though it hasn't rained in weeks. That's because our government prioritizes water management instead of Twitter content policing.

29ºC/52% here and is perfectly fine. Weak bongs

Low humidity is key. I've been to London in the summer. At 90% humidity 28 ºC feels horrible.

>not having a private well with backup generator for pump

I don't believe you Britbong. This is unironically just like the cops in "Demolition Man"

>Too pussy to enforce real crimes
>Autistic and aggressive about non crimes like swearing

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

Yeah, ill just dig a big fucking hole in the floor of my 3rd floor city apartment shall i? Strike water in my downstairs neighbours fucking ubend...

you're a fucking desert dweller if you can handle those temperatures you fucking mong. 20c is enough for me.

idk.

what does that mean anyway? Does UK have water problems? Not enough lakes? Why do you import millions of people then? Could this cause a UK wide Mad Max situation?

Then you annhilate everything in sight and take the water, continue your burrowing onslaught until youve quenched your thirst

that's why you're all brown :')

(((White)))

KEK

Yeah but you lazy cunts kip through the hot day and only come out at night. Like morlocks. But darker, obv.

If ya aint got a loicense u must dispose of your hose. Oi when in doubt bin that spout!

Go to college if you can and improve yourself. You should become a farmer and live in the beautiful British countryside.

>heavy rain almost every evening here
>water shortage in fucking ingerland
wtf is goin on

>climate change isn't real

Oi, you best have paid the tax for that sugar young man

Attached: 1476354862261.png (185x138, 49K)

You're inbreds being replaced by muds on a police state. Good luck in 20 years Mohammed Smith

Attached: 1517228647529.jpg (424x500, 46K)

>>heavy rain almost every evening here
Same here. It rained more in 4 days than the rest of the year.Good for the corn though :^)

It's probably from all the Muslims washing their feet before prayer.

Why doesn't Britain do what Israel does? Desalination plants

>35c is unbearable
Man you wouldnt make it in Mississippi. It has been 44c for a few days now. Ive been working out in this shit. 9 hour days. Sweating like a sumbitch

Attached: qkp09OJ.png (416x356, 38K)

t. swarthy man cope
fuck off you heat dwelling cunt

So, how brown are you?

fuck mississippi and 44c weather. go move to venus.