I am currently tripping balls and thinking politically

I am currently tripping balls and thinking politically.

AMA

Attached: DB7F6A63-027D-4AEE-9932-04E50485CFE3.jpg (750x534, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=-O1Ttpwmsoc&index=16&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMgQwlAjiSzQc
youtube.com/watch?v=C7PjLtnO_bE&list=LLzmtBZtpTy2gnFaow9CWb9A&index=38
youtube.com/watch?v=a83Z1d1_ERo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think that captilism is fucked cause too many shitskins can vote. They will just want free money
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

>AMA
Can you drink an entire glass of bleach?

Attached: 37498573947958.jpg (680x453, 32K)

Who would win in a fight? Genghis Khan vs AD 100 Roman Empire

Why does President Trump applaud foreign companies moving in to America to take American business and send American money to foreign nations but abhor domestic companies moving out of America to take foreign jobs and send foreign money to America?

Where is there are?

Attached: 1525826724577.png (208x238, 100K)

Roman politics never went away, we're still living in a revised version of their legal system. Take your blown mind and leave.

Communism still sucks because it enables the weak to stay weak and never feel they have to personally grow.

You’re right about the dirt goblins ruining capitalism by voting. Voting is meant to be done by an informed populace, not easily manipulated room temperature IQ chromosome collecting herds of niggers who vote with mob mentality

Question - yes you can

Command - no u

Good question but I think it depends on context (environment etc.)

I’ll vote romans though

Because retards can only think one dimensionally and make up the majorry of the population. They think in terms of businesses tangibly being within the us or not and forget about the cashflow

Fuck?

Do you believe in God?

This wasnt a question so you leave nigger

I do, but I don’t know if I do because I believe the logic behind it or need something divine to stave off my personal nihilism and continue functioning

Are the differing political parties 2 legs of the same beast so that the masses of the population will always think in a predictable way?

Obviously. Both of the parties serve rhe same purpose of occupying the public’s time by providing both an enemy and identity to the masses

Is karma real?

Attached: china truck.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Forget thinking about politics

Isn't it cooler how you're telepathically connected to all of us right now?

Attached: IMG_20170225_112150.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

What should a young man of the western first world be doing right now? What are his core values, his goals and dreams?

where to get hallucinogens?

if you actually cared about the answer to that you'd have multiple options by the end of the day, figure it out

but here I'll spoon feed you, be careful

>1. Take around two average orange peels (that\'s a good dosage for this)
>2. Smear almost pure fluoride toothpaste on each one creating a thick nice layer of the stuff.
>3. Now there are variations to this next step, you have to keep it in a humid climate or use a humidified room, for 3 weeks (I saran wrap it, create a few holes and put it in my hot, humid garage with no A/C or anything, it would work even better if i didn\'t saran wrap it but cock roachs and such)
>4. Now after the three weeks, take a lighter and burn off all the mold on your orange peel/toothpaste creation.
>5. Put both peels in a zip lock bag (try to get most air out), and leave it there for 1 week.
>6. Now after that 1 week is over, you will have made LSD.

You walk within the mind control grid. The Control Grid does not like you thinking about the Control Grid.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O1Ttpwmsoc&index=16&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMgQwlAjiSzQc

Uhhh, jobs? What would you rather have, a foreign owned company providing thousands of Americans with good jobs, or an American owner taking jobs away from Americans while enriching mostly himself with the savings from slave labor in China?

Karma is real because everything you do against your conscience degrades your character, making you a worse person and arguably less likely to suceed or live a happy life

doubt

The network of the internet is truly an astounding idea. I could never imagine what it felt like to be amongst the oldfags to watch it transform the world

A young western man, like any good young man throughout all of human history, should be constantly building oneself and be concerned with self-improvement in every single area. With so many people and obstacles in the world, you need to reach your full potential before trying to hit it all head on

You'll know soon enough.

Depends on where you live. Usually just hang out with lots of people, go to clubs, or concerts (especially edm), and build a network

That sounds as shady as letting a nigger borrow your phone

That was trippy as fuck listening to

Roman influence on the political and legal systems is extremely minimal and has been going back to the 700s-ish, everything in developed Western/Northern European countries since then has been based on the laws and customs of Germanic tribes like the Franks, Lombards, etc.

spooky

im'ä pretty drunkhg

>look at me im on drugs im so special xD
>ama xD
fuck off degenerate

You're high, I've done this! Watch Arnold Murray on YouTube! Just pick one that interests you. He could be Jow Forums's preacher.

If you're feeling more intellectual about it, Chuck Missler's Learn the Bible in 24 Hours, and Cosmic Codes, are on there too.

haha yeaz, I love trippin to some Beatles...

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PjLtnO_bE&list=LLzmtBZtpTy2gnFaow9CWb9A&index=38

you're not tripping "balls" if youre on here making posts

Attached: 1521915787295.jpg (480x343, 14K)

fuck off faggot leaf

Imma check arnold murrau out

It h

It has an inherent nostalgia for all ages

>this kills the addict

you probably dont do drugs

>not listening to best tripping music of all time
wtf are you doing?
youtube.com/watch?v=a83Z1d1_ERo

Also Grateful Dead, Phish, Lotus, Papadosio, STS9

you have to be a fucking retard to trust a drug online (especially Jow Forums for that matter), or to mix ammonia and chloride

>wasting time on the Internet while high
Stop doing that. Go to a dark quiet location and listen to your breath instead.

I’ve only ever had an experience like listebing to that (like a story is unfolding) ehen I listened to the wall for the first time

I shall try this imeediately

>you have to be a fucking retard to trust a drug online
not really there are tons of places people who know what they are talking about go, but the best you get here are fags who tried DMT once or some RC if they were not a big enough faggot to get jacked, and listen to a Terrence McKenna video and think they know what they are talking about. Shit is annoying.
>especially Jow Forums
this is correct

do nitrous while tripping in a pitch black room and feel your body piece back together. It's neat.

kek