30 year old boomer thread

Good afternoon there fellas
>opens can of Monster Energy drink
Its that time of the week again, heh. Gotta mow the ol lawn
>sip
Sure takes me back to the good ol days back when it was my ol man mowing the lawn and it was me staying in. I remember playing that quake and call of duty 1. and what a time that was, howee
>mounts John Deere lawn tractor
See back then we used xfire and ts1 to talk to each other. Kids nowadays using the discord, still cant wrap my head around how that works, heh
>sip
and now they have these, apps they call them, for their smart phone, called the tinder. Its what all the teenagers use nowadays to meet the opposite sex, if you catch my drift. And for some reason they need to swipe their screens with their thumbs. I see em do it all the time, whats up with that? Heh

>sip
Back then we used to hit ladies up on MSN messenger. And we used to send these flirty emoticons to each other. I wonder if they still call them that? heh
>sip
Alrighty gotta get started on the ol lawn. Gonna be a long day
>sound of engine gradually drains out She drives me crazy by the Five Cannibals playing off a 1987 Bose Acoustimass 5 stereo

Attached: 30yoboomer.png (1000x861, 259K)

I just realized I'm getting older as I know everything he's talking about and the people who visit this website are underage retards

Heh. You aint wrong ol pal. I miss the good ol days when maymays used to be called viral videos, before all the young uns flooded our board with this trannie nonsense

When Youtube had a decent interface and youtubers were small fries no one gave a shit about

that's a fiiine GTO you got there, pal
*sip*
they just don't make them like they used to you know

Attached: 1530359381148.jpg (1200x1586, 362K)

I think the very first viral video on yt was milk and cereal

What is the pink thing on the back of his car?

thumb covering the number plate, the original text was that he was trying to sell the car so this was a photo of it

Is that where the whole 30 year old boomer meme originated from in the first place?

Idk I can't remember

Attached: 1524821985386.gif (450x450, 259K)

stfu im old enough to be your daddy

i remember munching the good ol gamerfood to fuel my fight in quake 3 arena haha
it was a might fine game

Attached: gamerfood_cashews.jpg (600x666, 77K)

heh. I was more of a cod1 player. I remember them bolt action rifle only servers. Howee, those good ol days at mp_harbor

>long drawn out sip, trying to get that sweet energy nectar
Mmmmhhhmm... Started a vanilla WoW server today, kickin it back with my buddies

Attached: 1530202885652.png (1876x1200, 80K)

>siiiiiiiiip
>slight slurp
>open bag of lays, mutter to self "muh bag of air"
Heh. Remember when club penguin didn't have the plaza?

I think it was on Jow Forums where somebody was making fun of boomers for not buying on crypto with a slowjack

>you gonna help your father today, user?

Attached: 36419467_463868330722465_3176669816278745088_o.jpg (2016x1740, 618K)

>tfw nearly 30
How do I prevent myself from becoming a fucking boomer?!

mowing the lawn is fun

kill yourself. Get "he wasn't a boomer" on you gravestone

>mfw

Attached: Boomers.png (1876x1200, 94K)

>sips
could have sworn these've gotten smaller, heh. this god damn economy tryna push all them company profits, haha
>sips
>lights cigarette
mmm. love that slow burn... i don't know why all the kids these days hate these things... theyre not even addicting, i can quit these things whenever i want... kids today will never experience life
>sip
cant wait to take the ol boat out for some good ol fashioned fishing with my buds... heh.... hope the missus won't mind
>sip
i don't understand why the young uns want to leave this town.... its so nice and quiet.... the city is just too much for me
>sip
sad really... kids today will never listen to like pail simon... elvis... garfunkel...
>starts up Bluetooth speaker system
>mounts to back of john deer mower
>changes station to 60s on 6 on sirusxm
damn kids messin with my radio... ill never change the station

Attached: .png (1500x761, 322K)

*whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
this kid of mine, 5 years old, sleeps in all day! hehe
*whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
you'd think he would want to watch power rangers and bobby's world like i used to hehe
*vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
these kids today, glued to those tablets. when i was 5 i used to play ninjas outside with my friends heh
*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
they just got no life at all these days, not like i did back then anyway

Attached: 1530159383087.png (1561x1162, 208K)

typical boomer, forgot my meme arrows hehe

>xfire
>MSN
>complaining about downsizing
>smoking
>hating modern music
too close to home. fuck you kids.

Attached: mig.jpg (300x400, 18K)

According to kym it started there but it was spammed acrossed multiple boards but it did take off tough

I feel like generations are just getting worse over time.

Attached: zoomzoom.png (1900x1190, 1.88M)