Tfw no Jow Forums bf

>tfw no Jow Forums bf

Attached: tomoki.jpg (512x600, 222K)

>tfw no obabo

Attached: Obabois.png (423x509, 10K)

mfw Jow Forums bf

Attached: 152737347104.png (576x576, 217K)

you live the dream

same

too bad ur a dude and i aint gay :/

>tfw am Jow Forums bf

Attached: 1477319707093.jpg (372x324, 54K)

what's it like?

You spelled GF wrong.

having a girlfriend that uses Jow Forums is weird, its fun but honestly normal girls are WAYY easier

whats it like?

Honestly it can be overwhelming at times. You'd think being showered with affection would be a dream but it's not. You just want someone like you who gets it but when you're in it with them you realize they're vastly different from you. A lot of the time you're cycling out bf's for new ones after you get ghosted or they stop enjoying your company. Sometimes differences are just too great to overcome. Then there's the dick pics.....I'm more of a thigh guy so dick pics are weird. Not that I don't wanna see that but give me some kind of warning.
All in all it's frustrating but rewarding. You definitely learn to love yourself in a whole new way. It's very good for the self esteem. I've become 10x as confident as I was thanks to the bf's I've had.

Attached: JPEG_20180410_144248.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Meant for

Very cute, I wasn't expecting such a big reply, thank you.

Attached: 1524431323376.png (245x274, 126K)

>he had not one but multiple Jow Forums bfs
how do you even find them? /soc/?

No problem. Have a good day and talk to that boy you like.
Who do you think is the best gay poster?

Attached: 1525098765492.jpg (450x643, 36K)

You don't want the answers you seek...

Attached: 1516598749412.jpg (780x879, 585K)

it can't be any worse than /mlp/ or /lgbt/ so go for it.

I don't know, I get very confused about who's who and don't follow so good. I don't like the attention seeking ones so much. Maybe you can be the best.

Attached: tin hat.jpg (397x374, 27K)

it feels good

Man I want a bf...

Attached: img0000.png (518x493, 134K)

You gotta give everyone a chance. One of them loves you. If you don't take a chance with an open heart you'll get nowhere. You've gotta get in private contact with them and just talk with them.
I've met all mine in either Jow Forums, Jow Forums or /trash/ though I've met a couple in /soc/ and /b/ (meet up threads).
All in all though you just gotta give them a chance, know what you want, don't be afraid to be picky when getting serious and.... well be yourself. They'll accept you and ask about you.
Put a positive supportive vibe out there and the bfs will react.
Cause and effect user.
I see. Most of the attention whores are no fun and bland anyways.
>maybe you can be the best
Oh......n-no.... how little you know....
What's stopping you from having one?

feels bad man

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 21.51.23.png (697x463, 401K)

>Jow Forums
ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?!
But yeah, I get that. Thanks for sharing.

>tfw no gf

I don't know how to find one that is near me or meet one in real life.

>are you fucking mad
Quite! /polgbt/ is the otp. My Jow Forums bfs were the best. Though they don't last long. Usually they're just experimenting.
I'm kind of a glutton for punishment so I can pull bfs out of just about anywhere if I really want to take some abuse.
Do whatever hobby you love in public. If it's amine join a club or hit up a convention. Just go outside and put the vibe out there. It's really not that hard. You just gotta engage with them. They won't come to you because they're just as scared as you.

Attached: maiden-rose-animations.gif (270x151, 267K)

Nah fuck that. It's literally a numbers game.

>polgbt

>he doesn't know

Yeah it is.
>give everyone a chance
Not gonna get those numbers up fucking about here unless you're really good.
>tfw your Jow Forums bf has been pounding you for weeks and finally gets you a cute dress

Attached: tumblr_npey5qi32n1u3gdd8o1_500.gif (500x279, 492K)

But at the end of the day. Do you have any morals? Are you religious?

Yes to both. In fact if you knew me you'd know I'm a card carrying elder of the LDS church. I'm not at liberty to go into detail as it would defeat my anonymity.

>tfw your Jow Forums bf has been pounding you for weeks and finally gets you a cute dress
this is so nice tbqh

Would the church support what you do.

>I'm a card carrying elder of the LDS church
Wasn't expecting that, woah.

Attached: banter stops.jpg (408x480, 130K)

No but I'm not a child of the church I'm a man of God. My god is benevolent and will forgive me. He doesn't cast out any of his children unless they denounce him.
Being bi doesn't matter to him so long as I'm a good person and keep my faith. I just won't enter the highest kingdom of heaven but with the things I've done I'm not going there anyway.
Yup. High rank Mormon just kicking it with the gays.

That's pretty cool desu, ty for sharing.
I have to go to sleep now, it is late. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, user.

Attached: 1524338514511.png (800x500, 18K)

I'm sorry that's how you view it. Liberal

Take it easy bro. Sleep well.
>liberal
Hillary is a shape shifting lizard and Trump will get the Nobel peace prize for north Korea.
I'm a old /new/fag don't mix my religious ideology with liberal half baked mentality. I'm a Republican delegate and voted Trump.
Try again.
I'll bet you're Catholic with your aggressiveness.

Attached: 1490497117195.png (960x960, 1.41M)