Guys, I need your help URGENTLY

Guys, I need your help URGENTLY
Ok so this morning, during the France vs. Argentina match, my gf wanted to have brunch together.
But the match got really exciting and I ended up telling her that I had diarrea (/sp/'s suggestion).

That only worsened the situation and began sending me walls of text like in pic related.
Basically she scolded me for prioritizing football over her every time.
Some time later, she calls me and continues scolding me. I confess and tell her that I was actually watching the match (/sp/'s suggestion again).
And out of nowhere, she breaks up with me.

It was partly my fault too because I did agree to go out with her yesterday.
I never thought that the match was going to be that exciting, which is why I initially decided not to watch it and go out with my gf,

I have tried to contact her since, but she won't answer my calls or messages.
How do I save this relationship, Jow Forums? I really love her. I don't want this to end for such a dumb reason.
Please, help me. I don't know what to do.

Attached: Sin título.png (349x414, 22K)

Bring her flowers or something and apologize

You shouldnt have pissed off the yakuza ladyboy! PREPARE TO DIE!

Attached: 0F398DD6-DA78-4EDE-BEE5-A2F2944D0A45.jpg (367x500, 35K)

Tell her that if she cant accept that ball is life then she cant find her place in your life

Is it Thai lang?

crack open a cold one with the ladssssss

no thats portuguese

Looks spanish or portuguese to me

Attached: flip.gif (400x219, 1.98M)

>implying that i didnt get the Jow Forums subhuman reference
lol normie

It´s spanish
Translation reads
"
pardon me dreita (whatever the f is dreita)
it´s that I´ve been with diarrhea

you are a liar
you are watching the world cup
i wish you´d give me more attention than (the attention - it is ommited because language) you give to some unknowns/people you don´t know, I understand you like soccer but we had agreed today was our day, if it had been [...]

meu bom eu sugiro que utd hable con ella en persona, take her to a date, tell her ur sorry and that u wanna make the time up
you got this

Make a sweet speech about how everybody makes mistajes, list off some things she's done that really pissed you off but say you still love her regardless of that, and then say you hope she can do the same. Then what's left is for you to not slip again, or at least try not to. Good luck my man

Mistakes* fuck me and my typing

The World Cup happens once every 4 years and only lasts a short time, she should stop being a bitch.

dont do this, leaf is retarded
if you actually want to keep her, just keep calling and texting her till she answers and then tell her how much you love her

mentiroso

lmao

Forget what I said, do it this way
Denko style

You are dumb.

If she can't let you enjoy your interests and hobbies in peace, you shouldn't have to be with her.

>lying to your gf
While I obviously don't know your life, being deceitful is deserving of repurcussions. If you've lied to her before, then you've just reaped what you've sewn, Thailand.

Tell her you did it based on a suggestion of an anonymous message board. Chances are you'll listen to this

Say you won't ever watch football again unless it's with her, and then keep the promise