Umm latety one of my internet friends claimed to be bi...

umm latety one of my internet friends claimed to be bi. his reasons were that he would have a realtionship with both boys and girls if they were worth it. i just said it was ok. but i didnt really think he was bi and he got angry.because he said he didnt like boys sexually. what do i do anons? who is wrong? i just want to be a good friend. ahhhh. please help me

Attached: dfgfdgdfgdfg.png (1320x934, 1.06M)

bla bla bla fag problems
suck each other dickheads

no!

>internet friends
alright, let's do this

Attached: 1490022527366.png (1301x1080, 973K)

no one gives a shit about your blogpost about fag problems
piss off

ask to see his beper

ehhh?
its not a blog. and he is not a fag. he is confused!

Stop. i didnt want this

You're going to be a good friend
and he's going to stab you in the back
there is no goodness in humanity
it's only natural to be inherently evil and selfish
idiots who are unaware of this or delude themselves aren't good, they're dumb.
Hatred is the fuel that the human engine requires to run.

>internet friends

Attached: 1454258217796.png (475x644, 550K)

suck his dick

anyone that would wanna be your friend, even on the internet, has to be a huge faggot just like a faggot like you
idk what you fag problem is, go suck his dick

i know, but i will still keep evil away
why did this sound so perverted?

>there is no goodness in humanity
>it's only natural to be inherently evil and selfish
>idiots who are unaware of this or delude themselves aren't good, they're dumb
>Hatred is the fuel that the human engine requires to run

Attached: 1499733051009.png (475x644, 566K)

NO

Attached: edge.png (225x500, 85K)

we used to go to school together. we arent strangers to eachother and... yes i have seen his bepper and its bigger then mine

>yes i have seen his bepper and its bigger then mine
Why?

I mean he's at least a bit gay, even if he doesn't want sex.

>yes i have seen his bepper and its bigger then mine

woof

Attached: 1530009522071.png (600x840, 607K)

There is a curse on Mankind
We may as well be resigned
To let the devil, the devil take the spirit of man

because of unfair genetics!
no!

Youngsters nowadays are incredibly skilled at summoning society as typecasts. They probably aren't even looking up the words they use. It's a shame they lack basic skills a brain of their own. Stereotyping people doesn't make you any less remotely idiotic than the 9gaggers you hate so much.
Also russians deserve to be abused 24/7.

this is bait

It's easy, your friend is a heterosexual faggot.

ignore the past. i wanted to talk about the problem but people think of everything else. im so sorry. i will try not to make more comments like that

Sure thing sure. You'll come back crying to us when he'll stop replying to you because he'll be too busy smooching his gf/bf if he's a fag. Understand that you're just a distraction and it won't take him long to move on.

you just stereotyped 9gaggers retard

9gaggers are people like you. That means you belong to the same heap of shit.

why would i be his distraction?

No why did you see his bepper you dummy!

because of gym. remember that we used to be in school together.

Because that's how things work. Friends come and go but leave you sitting on your butt in the end.

honestly I don't really think you can say you're friends with someone until you've seen their dick. I have about 5 close friends and about another 15 others I see occasionally who I consider friends as well, and I've seen all of their dicks.

And you compared your dongs there?
You went to a weird school man

I used to like 9gag but that's for babies. I browse with the big boys now

Attached: 1486594236239.png (800x1400, 402K)

thats kind of true. i have lost many friends because of that. but im gonna be as good as i can be.

Have you considered that you may be a homo?
I've seen like my own and my dads dick when i was really young

I don't think I really need to consider it. I'm only sexually attracted to women. I've never even thought about having sexual or romantic relations with other men.

uhh yeah... it was a special school

... i wanted advice but people only comment about how much gay i am .(

Try to be understanding and talk it out with him.

nah nah its fine i got advice for you
kill yourself but suck your gay friends dick before you do so

i did try. i could try again maybe :) thanks user
thats mean!

Kid, this is Jow Forums.
Expect to be corrupted and hated.

suck your gay friends dick cunt then bash your dick off with a brick and stretch it out as a rope to hand yourself with
thats what i would do in your shoes desu

Attached: glasseseyes.jpg (640x480, 296K)

Y u seen so many dicks then?
Cultural tradition in leafland?

How special we talking?

You want advice?
Just talk with him and accept him as bi if he says he is, he'll figure his sexuality on his own and you don't need to lose a friend over something as dumb as sexuality.

hehehe i expect the best of everyone ( ˵ ╹ ◡ ╹ ˶ )

Just be understanding and try to help him out.

I'm saying it as it is.
His friendship is going to end.
His friend is going to move on.
This board is going to die.
And we will all follow the same path.

ahhhh no!
special in a way you would call a stupid person for special. yeah thats maybe the smartest. this sounds good. thanks for the advice user

ah you know, play sports with some of them, sometimes you double team a pair of girls together, sometimes you and the boys are drunk and you whip em out to measure who's got the longest flaccid in quarters
it's just a dick man, nobody's doing anything sexual

I don't think platonic relationship can exist, so he is either lying to your face about being bi or lying about not being sexually attracted to other boys. For some reason I think you have the exact same thoughts so spill them on your friend and see if he piggybacks of either of them. Lies between friends is a shit thing.
Also
>internet friends

yeah. a lot of anons had said that. i think i should do this at least.
why are you so negative user? everything rots and die. we have to accept it as part of life. doesnt everyone know it.

Platonic relationships do exist.

You're leading him to his doom. Friends don't want truth. No one wants truth, they all want to be deluded.

Glad i could help.

I see, so leafs are obsessed with dick.
Never knew

kobe, cook
Hows your russian exam? Sorry if I asked already, too much on my mind and I can't keep everything together atm.

No obsession, we're just secure in not being fags, unlike the collective of gay prudes you got up there in scandinavia

yeah. i think i will just accept his lying. he has done worse. he said he loved a friend of mine who is a girl while wanting to date some other girls i knew. she told me. and i can trust her since she never lies about anything. and here truth fitted the picture.

That's right. Everything is useless. This thread is useless and every user in it are useless. We're not even going to be archived somewhere. Fun and happiness are ephemeral things idiots get drunk on.

I don't know user, have you ever had one?

thats what you get drunk on right now. your posting makes you feel good otherwise you wouldnt post.

I'm unhappy because they'll always be guilty of something.

You're sad if you call this fellow a friend of yours.
I suggest to leave him alone or tell him to fuck off. It's now or never he's going to strike you when you least expect it.

user. you are desperate. i know since i am. this is your satisfaction. your way of having a good time. there are so much to do user then posting. which are far more better for you. i hope you understand

No. I've seen em.

i have now what im doing. when he strikes me down it will be his biggest doom in his life. he is a pebble compared to my psychopathic father. i would literally obliterate his reputation before he can blink his eyes.

i just want friendship to last.

I'm tired of using an useless language like russian and i have plans to drop out if the september exam isn't going to pass. I stopped caring altogether, It's a shit degree... all degrees are shit because they hold you 5 years of your life you could spend doing something creative or earning money to save up for your future especially if you're broke.

B-but it's lewd to look at another mans dik!
I don't want anyone looking at mine unless it's someone i really like!

You have an abusive dad and you act all nice and gay. You can't even express your anger. Sad.

i can but i refuse. being nice is whats keeps me alive.

have fun getting beaten up by your dad and your friends.

>I don't want anyone looking at mine unless it's someone i really like!
yeah, which is why it would be ok for a friend to see it

kek. he kicked me out of his house because i mocked his pathetic ego and life. i have the confidence to stand up to myself. even if people show no mercy and beat me up.

No! closer than friend!
Unless you in canada have that sort of "friendships" there?

"friendships"? Is that what scandinavians call fuckbuddies? No, no we don't.

No, you're just a too full of yourself dunce that comes here to LARP as a nice faggot. If you'd been smart you'd have called the authorities or pretended to obey to further inflate his ego till the moment you'll be able to move out and deflate his huge ass ego by saying fuck off.

I have examples in my family.
Than you got the famous ones such Nikola Tesla who would basically have platonic relationships with people. I know one actor from the Magnum PI show that had one.

Why would you show your friends your dongle then?
A man and his dick is only for him and his wife to see.

yeah as you would have been better. the autorities dont work. when they were called in guess what. it was only stupid meetings. He has read books about confidence and bodylanguage. he knows how to manipulate people and did it well. not only to them, bu t everyone. he fucking made it look like it was because he was poor that i was mentally ill. he became the fucking victim.

anyways i couldnt wait any further. if i did i would have killed him or have done suicide. i already tried to stab him with a screwdriver and there were tons of knifes in our house too.

i dont think you understand. he is a monster.

uhhh i regret becoming angry. now i showed my true self. i hope people can forgive me. im so sorry:(

too late. you should have planned it earlier. if you kill, you're no better. people too full of themselves can be easily exploited and manipulated, you just missed the boat.

I'm getting serious lowkey jace connors vibes out of you

Attached: 1510209940553.jpg (959x482, 49K)

thats why i got kicked out. to avoid those stuff. later i started living with mom which was much more better

you cant use his tricks on him. he knows. anyway that fucker has been isolated from the rest of our family. the rest of the family actually adore and take care of me.

Indeed I have also manipulated you into showing your other "true" side.
I've been pulling your strings all along. I'm behind 7 proxies, I might be the next person you reply to or the next user whose thread you will see when you refresh the catalog. To deceive you must delude.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

hahahaha i had a Spanish theacher who told me i was the nicest boy of the school. while my friends think of me as otherwise. its funny how easily you can change personality. its been my hobby for a very long time now.

you are just a bored depressed user. i let my anger out since i needed too. not because some guy on the internet made comments i didnt like.

discord threaad

Is this a schizo general now?
Can you both go get help please?

Lies. I've manipulated people into thinking a school shooting happened in my country while I wrote the entire article by myself. I have manipulated others with proxies as well. Who says another thread of yours won't pop up tomorrow, made by someone who's not you?

user... you sound like a absoloute faggot! dont make me laugh. this is what you spend you time on. at least i know im pathetic. you use your shitty activities as a way to prove yourself better then me.

lole

at least i don't waste my time LARPING as a nicefag attention whore.

SXMgdGhpcyB5b3VyIGRvaW5nPw

t.alice

i do it for fun and i dont care. anyways, manipulating people on the internet is easymode :)

Attached: 0c1528ec7d5f28f6beb8e81ad4271c79--classroom.jpg (736x736, 77K)

I'd beat the dead shit out of you dubs confirm what you are

i hope you die
for real
if i were to hear that you died it would make my day

Kobe, you dont speak Italian not to be Italian.

OH wait a fucking second. Its Denmark isnt it.