Greeks are just a bunch of fucking niggers. Remind me why these gorillas are white again...

Greeks are just a bunch of fucking niggers. Remind me why these gorillas are white again. Do you want me to dump my whole entire folder of greeks. These people are obviously low iq monkeys & dont fucking belong in our white ethnostate. Pic related is a greek fucking ape. Fuck these fucking nigger.

Attached: C1NC4r5WQAEhxsY.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Totally agree, anglobro.

Attached: greeks.png (1528x577, 215K)

greeks have nigger dna that turks dont even have. Meaning a turkroaches are whiter than greeks.

Attached: 1339372923-e1.png (496x374, 100K)

GGX GANG

*snap* YEP

I agree with op. greeks are just a bunch of fucking niggers. your not welcome to our ethnostate you greek niggers!

Even if we assume that's tre, they've got Golden Dawn to fix their demographic problems in the short & long term.
What do WE have?
Stop making X aren't white threads, faggot.
Sage

Attached: Mosley is disturbed by what you just wrote.jpg (858x536, 60K)

Attached: gayreeks.png (1001x429, 181K)

Attached: 1496796473426.png (1194x1136, 163K)

Attached: white.jpg (530x298, 37K)

calm down muhammad

Attached: Southwest-Asian-admixture.gif (800x581, 73K)

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

Greeks are fine. They fucking hate niggers man

You getting fucked somewhere you butthurt kike, are you not

kek why is he a centipede?

looks like a bunch of tan alpinids to me, i've seen southern germans that tan.

Nah he is just half black m8

This.

greek people don't have white guilt

try fixing british white guilt before you talk of whose white

>spreading kike memes

Attached: can you make it more shitty.jpg (973x723, 114K)

You have guilt eternal for being a nation of race traitors for Jews and communists :^)

Attached: the bond of traitors.jpg (667x397, 68K)

GREEK DEFENSE FORCE NIGGERS

Attached: Amerimutt.png (777x544, 44K)

Still whiter than Ameriniggers

Attached: Eternal Traitors.jpg (357x522, 47K)

TELL ME MORE

Attached: 3.png (1326x718, 1.19M)

t.fired by Papa for being a lazy cunt.
try the kebab shops, I hear they're hiring

But where would the world of today be without the Ancient Greeks' contributions?

the guy you posted is not even greek

but yeah you're not wrong, why do you think the country went bankrupt? out of the ~10m Greeks living here like 20% are white

we're like Brazil/Argentinaa, a white minority is working hard supporting a bunch of lazy middle eastern rapebabbies voting for gibs any chance they get

Attached: image.gif (680x498, 1.64M)

>'U' written as 'V' to copy latin
>latins are negroids

>i am so stupid and so racist, just like you guys
>is X white
Finding shills is easy when you know the rules.

Stay broken

all the smart ones move west
greeks in usa are pretty successful

>t. turkroach

been the case since the Byzantine Empire fell, who do you think kickstarted the Renaissance?

Attached: Bessarion_1476.jpg (750x1612, 149K)

>400lb+
>retardation
>uber leech
>literal mutt
>milk aspies
>ggx gang gang
fucking state of this.

Those don't look African at all. They don't look Turkish either, not by hook nose and not by Asian features. Yes, they have a lot of tan and some look like gypsies.

GGX gang

gypsies are part nigger u retard. ur making urself look like a fucking dumbass.

bruh i know

anyway idk the whole not white meme
some of my family have olive skin/big eyes but i never saw them anything but european

heck i'm the only one in my family with dark hair, besides grandparents, and brown eyes. everyone else has brown/blue eyes and brown hair.

darker people inspect my skin a lot tho bc it's pretty fair

I said that some look like gypsies, i never said they are gypsies or that all look like gypsies. Anyway, this thread doesn't deserves detailed explained discussions.

I see Greeks every single day, that creature is not a Greek. That's a "migrant" or a half breed african

What about these darkies?
And no that isn't half breed African, more like 20% breed if anything or less.

Attached: 636095624751159702-black-sabbath-2.jpg (3200x1680, 338K)

report and s*age

Attached: z15aHAPMASL-W67MA-LLAO-nidlo2.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Italians and Greeks are honorary whites because of their accomplishments. They were even more white than actual Europeans during their time because of their culture and accomplishments.

You mean they migrated from india. Dumb ass

The truth is early Jews were Iranian and after Pagan gods Greece got those Jews with early Christianity. Mystery solved.

bruh ive seen people who are 20% nigger and look 100% whiter than these apes.

immigrated* u dumb fucking faggot. and they were abbos and veddoids WHO ARE FUCKING NIGGERS!

Are you refering to Black Sabbath or OP's picture? OP's picture isn't a Greek, those are Greek:You clearly see Iranian merchant genes in the one in the back.
You do realize Obama isn't a nigger, he's 50% black. He's a mutt. USA doesn't has many real blacks left.

greeks dont even look like ancient greeks anymorw ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND

Bitch obama an monkey nigger anybody with nigger dna even as small is a fucking nigger. ONE DROP RULE

Greeks did look dark, but Hellenistic dark, then they mixed with Iranian early Jew Christians and centuries later you have those non-Hellenistic dark Greeks.

0.1% nigger ur still a fucking nigger idc how fuckin ridiculous it fucking sounds cocksucker

Obama is a mutt, his mother was white. He's 50% black, that's a lot for USA. OP's picture is some Brazilian, where everything is mixed like USA will become in future. You are used to seeing American black mutts on television, Africans are much darker.

All those lies and myths have been debunked hundreds of times, so the rest is just shills or non whites trying the d&c like you, it doesn´t work anymore all europeans are already immune.

And yes, greeks are the same people they were before, they are the most closely genetic related to ancient greks samples, see picture

Attached: greece_2ba8-dnann467671.png (2844x2112, 1.6M)

81 IQ OMEGALUL

greeks are spawned by somalian groids there 47% e1b1b which is an afro asiastic group and a mutation from e1b1a which negroid proper. So greeks are a bunch of fucking boons

greekP

GGX GANG COMING THROUGH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

& get this greeks have a lower iq than turks. There average iq is on par with arabs and other mixed race mongrels.

>haplogroups
>race

but keep trying achmed.

Attached: greeks_12cgreece.jpg (620x372, 70K)

Search hitler's haplogroup.
What did you find thete?
Interesting, dont you think?

Somalians have T haplogroup, very dark Greeks have M haplogroup.

more lies.
open any pisa results,greeks score much higher than turks

Attached: Buj_IQ_6m1--02vn1-1europe4.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

>my whole entire folder of greeks
Why do you have a folder of greeks, you faggot

D&C thread by some shitskin in the uk and no, I'm not greek