My dad has autism

my dad has autism

Attached: 1496085379791.png (482x470, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that’s nice user

ur mum gay

is this the blogposting thread?
I shaved earlier.

nice

what part of you did you shave

i was going to quit coffee but then i gave up and drank coffee this morning and felt slightly bad and resolved to quit tomorrow instead (but i know i actually won't)

My mom just started doing decaf.

but then i wouldn't even want it lole

your dad fucked a girl yet has autism
this goes against the narrative....

just my beard and mustache
I'm kinda lazy and my hair grows in slowly but nicely so I usually leave it for a week, but it's been hot so I did it after two days.

every other person he dated left him after the first date

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: FreeGiftwithLove.jpg (2560x1589, 1.2M)

Onions ID
I typed this while pooping

Wonder how the fuck he got your mom laid. Are you sure, he is YOUR dad?

top lel

this will be my kid when i fuck a girl

I don't see any onions poopboi

They say it's hereditary. Is it?

My mom has said herself that she's had "no other positive male figures in her life", so I think she just got super attached to him after he was nice to her.

wordfilters should apply to ID's too this is offensive to me
done pooping btw

poopboi

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
what will you do when nature calls?

take a poop, boi

I have never been officially tested for it and when I took an online test It said had little to no signs of autism. My Big brother and little brother seem like they are autistic though. my big brother has been hyper fixated on playing chess for all of his life and hates talking about anything else than that. Sometimes when I make a joke or something he won't get it and he'll just look dumbfounded while everybody else is laughing (because he can't get when I'm being sarcastic he thinks I'm stupid). Because of his limited intrests he has trouble relating to others, He also has problems sympathizing and offends people frequently without knowing that he did . He also recently became a Jow Forumstard when He found stephan moleuex and sargon of akkad on YouTube. My little brother will read about animals on wikipedia and tell me very specific facts about them. The thing is that he will tell me the exact same facts multiple times throughout the day. He's also very shy and has trouble talking to people. He thinks that everybody around him doesn't understand him. He also is extremely repetitive with his humor and tells the same jokes over and over. They are never original and always from really old memes

Sure your mom wasn't raped and suffered Stockholm Syndrome?
Just asking, Autists tend to be psychos. I am worried about your safety.

Attached: 1529429410985.jpg (600x315, 11K)

I'm pretty sure my mom didn't get raped. From my perspective they have a healthy relationship. My dad doesn't really communicate very well but my mom seems to be compassionate and caring. If my dad gets angry he usually just won't talk to anybody and just sits there with pouting with a scoul on his face. He has never beat me and I am no longer living with him so I think I'm safe.

Can he speak proper sentences? Not in a way a child would do, iow: simplified?

so what?

Sounds like she just had daddy issues to me.

I actually don't know. He doesn't talk a whole lot and when he does it's not for very long

I think that's why
She didn't have a father because it was a pump and dump. Eventually she got a stepdad but he was a Vietnam vet and she said that he was pretty abusive. It seems like he's changed a lot because as I know him, He's a pretty cheerful guy nowadays and he's very nice

How does your mom know what he wants, if he rarely speaks?
Also, does your dad excel in something? Numbers, unusual Topics?

Are you from Pennsylvania?

no
I think he talks more openly with my mom According to his work colleges he's a very good computer programmer. He also designs houses in his free time and many people pay for him to design their houses

Ok nvm

also my dad has a genius level IQ

Why is the first thing on my mind Minecraft? Lol

Anyway, if you visit your parents, mutter something about changing jobs to become a programmer, but have no idea what language to work with.
I wonder if it triggers full Autist Mode, as those can only work openly in a environment they knew. Maybe your dad opens up. Only on the programming part, though.
Oh well, I am curious about his reaction

I've tried programming in middle school, but I found it to be too easy and generally boring. I've had conversations about it but they are fairly uninteresting and eventually I stopped.

you sound like quite the autist yourself

I just wanted to try and understand why my dad liked it.

He said, he has little to no, but this sounds convincingly similar to autism.
I tried to learn C#, but can't get any further then simple one-task programs.

Programming is a play on the mind. Logic at its finest.

many people have said that I'm highly intelligent, I can't really judge for myself whether I have autism though because of how biased I am.

Anyways I need to go to bed so bye guys

Fells good man

i guess it runs in the family