Funfact: 'Iscariot' is in hebrew 'man of the suburbs'

funfact: 'Iscariot' is in hebrew 'man of the suburbs'
so 'judas iscariot' is basicly 'yuda of the suburbs'

anyway
>jews killed jesus
romans killed jesus. and than roma turned christian so they pinned it on jews.
>jews betreyed jesus
1. iscariot is only one person.
2. jesus turned against the rabbis before the rabbis acted against jesus.

Attached: images.jpg (458x882, 98K)

>jesus turned against the rabbis before the rabbis acted against jesus
incorrect!
the rabbis were against the word of God.
jesus is the word.
jews are to blame.

muh jeebus

>funfact: 'Iscariot' is in hebrew 'man of the suburbs'
>so 'judas iscariot' is basicly 'yuda of the suburbs'

completely false.

Iscariot is a garbled version of the Roman term 'Sicarius', meaning an anti Roman Jewish insurgent.

Also
King Herod was jewish and set into power by Ceaser. He ordered many newborns to be killed just so the true King wouldn't reign.
Not a rabbi. but still a jew

now that is what i call pilpul!
>jews betreyed god
>so god sent a person to tell jews off
thats not YHVH that i know off. sending prophets to tell israelites off is when people are straying off the right path; those who actually go against god recieves the sodom and gomora treatment.

Attached: dnd.jpg (388x733, 43K)

Attached: 1525535863828.jpg (489x578, 59K)

>implying
'ish' is the hebrew word for 'person'
'kraiot' is the hebrew word for 'suburbs'
how does sicarius translate into 'anti roman jewish insurgent'?

also
the egyptians suspected baby moses might be a jew so the put a pile of gold infront of him to check.
its in the old tastement.

it's quite funny Judas was the only one among the boys from Judea, and that his responsibility was instantly decided to be managing the crew's budget and shit.

Still the other boys were Jews, too, but just from... eh I don't remember the name of that province.

ring a bell?

Attached: 394px-12_Tribes_of_Israel_Map.svg.png (394x600, 78K)

C'mon man i'm 5 days on nofap

chill your patriotism lol

Cultural enrichment soon brother Judah.

here

Attached: 3b94689901edc9668a86d3411906a4e6.jpg (675x900, 185K)

checked. Kikes killed Jesus

> those who actually go against god recieves the sodom and gomora treatment
So kikes then?

Attached: 1610_Cecco_del_Caravaggio_Christ_expulses_money_changers_anagoria.jpg (1600x1161, 428K)

>he compares beating people with a twig to a rain of burning boulders
cute.

well, now that i think about it,
it doesn't matter if jesus betrayed the rabbis first, because he is still a jew, so no matter who betrayed who its jews jewing jews.

I know this will be fruitless because you kikes like to intentionally fail to see your opponents points when in a debate. This is the moment your people were forsaken. Remember and maybe study it, dishonest rat.

Attached: Bernardino_Mei_(Italian_(Sienese)_-_Christ_Cleansing_the_Temple_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (4160x3050, 2.73M)

i always try to see the other side point, and i can see that your point fails to adress mine.

since you can't be reasoned with, all i can say- godspeed, heathen.

You didn't try to see anything, you turned your tail away in shame.

i tried. i tried to see where in your argument you adressed any of the points that came up in the argument so far
1. you didn't rebuke romans killed jesus
2. you didn't rebuke jesus betrayed the rabbis
2.1. you didn't rebuke god doesn't play around when punishing those who turned against him.

instead you say 'god forsake you' as if that really proves anything. newsflash: it doesn't.

Romans killed jesus under Jewish pressure, because the rabbis, much like yourself didn't like what god had been telling them, so they tried to worm around gods word, much like they always do, even to this day. jesus only "betrayal" to the kikes was not allowing them to continue worming around god laws. This is not a betrayal, rather a correction. God does not play around when punishing those who turn against him, you jews are playing a terrible game with your eternal souls. Not that you believe in things like that :^)

Mod's should have just deleted the thread after the kike got rekt, this might be another jewish trick. . .