ITT: shitty fastfood chains from your country that everyone eats at despite the fact that their food tastes like shit

ITT: shitty fastfood chains from your country that everyone eats at despite the fact that their food tastes like shit

How many countries have chains that only survive because they've managed to convince everyone that eating their grool is an act of patriotism?

Attached: supermacs.jpg (767x431, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0sCghw8QI0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nordsee is our only native fast food chain and it's pretty good

>every fish & chips shop
Such a bland dish

The worst of the worst. This is the place the ghetto people go to for cheap food. It will make you shit in thirty minutes.

Attached: White-Castle-restaurant12587.jpg (700x455, 53K)

i like supermacs..

Not really fast food, but here in Florida we have a grocery store chain called publix that sells freaking amazing subs.

Attached: mouthgasm.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Burger King. They suck, and is company policy to make onion rings soggy, coffee shit, and everything just shit.

Send em over here. Our fast food fish chain, Long John Silvers tastes weird. Found a british fish n chips place once, and it was god-tier compared to our usual slop.

I used it for my weight loss plan. Damn did it work like a motherfucker.

Chick fil A, it's literally a dry piece of chicken between two pieces of bread. they dont even put fucking sauces or condiments on their bread. they are new to my area and literally have long ass lines all day long.

What you talkin bout fool? They're closed on Sundays, of course they'll have long lines.

Why? Those greaseballs give you cancer.

Supermacs is the Ryanair of fast food.
It gets the job done, but there's no way of being happy while using their services. Unlike Ryanair though, they fucking give you a nice healthy dose of food poisoning.

M

You know the one. It sucks and you know it.

as a northeasterner publix sucks fucking ass
how the fuck do they manage to charge $7 for a box of cereal

Fuck it, I wound up losing 20 pounds by the end.

How much did you weigh to begin with?

200 is still heavy man.

But I started lifting too, so I put on and lost wait up and down.

ahh fair enough

Supermacs is alright, It's a fast food place not a 5 star restaurant. You get what you expect

Holy Shit this is the thread I was waiting for.
In my Country you pay 14 Bucks (1 CHF = 1 USD) for a BigTasty and a Medium Diet Coke. And remember these are european sizes.
But if you go there at Noon or evening every single McDonalds is fucking packed

happycanadadaybtw

Attached: itsucks.jpg (640x360, 57K)

McDonalds is pretty shit. I imagine people only like it because it's cheap (?).

I only eat there because it's the only place near me

Teremok

Attached: dd3c9fad5b38a8afb05267ebfccb21e4.jpg (900x600, 690K)

t.alice

Good thread. Supermacs have shit portions for expensive prices and they use McDonnell's curry ahead of Sing-Li or Mr.Curry - both of which are better suited for takeaways

Attached: 1509169430391.png (551x491, 261K)

What a pleb. Chick-fil-A uses no sauce and just pickles because the chicken is so damn good.

idi nahui, teremok norm tema

I always put honey mustard on Chick-fil-a sandwiches. Shit is godlike.

Attached: jackinthebox.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Why do Floridafags obsess over grocery store subs? As someone who lives near Philly, I tried one when I was in Florida last year and it was extremely mediocre. Is this really the best you have?

It's fucking fine. It sure beats McDonald's.

>someone else on this board lives near Philly

Attached: 1502749633358.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Anywhere else I wouldn't be surprised, but considering this board has 50 posters max that is unexpected. West Chester, bro.

>West Chester
Oh damn, Broomall here.

Pizza Rax. Overpriced eat-as-much-as-you-can Pizza-bufee.
As you may guess, it does not do well against the two other factions, Kotipizza, and Kurdish and Turkish Kebab-Pizzerias, in the Pizzeria skirmishes over Finland.

Theme song of the war between Pizzerias:
youtu.be/0sCghw8QI0Y

Attached: 1529918261630.jpg (598x471, 75K)