What are you reading, Jow Forums?

What are you reading, Jow Forums?

Attached: 456346536.jpg (540x764, 34K)

"Ghosts" enchanted world series

aaaaa I havent read since last week since I started a new job :( which makes me angry btw

WHat about you OP?

this thread
based i just finished it recently

I have many lewds of Lapis.
Should I post them?

I've just started reading "Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Morals" by Kant. Never was too much into philosophy, but it seems very interesting so far.

I would normally say yes, but I don't want you to get banned (which might happen), so I guess you shouldn't.

Kant is a really cool philosopher, one of my favorites actually, I should read what he made actually cuz I just know his ideas x)

/sp/

Strangely enough, I had never touched upon his works before. I guess I should read more philosophers, but getting too far into the stuff can be pretty dangerous.
They must be going crazy over the victory!

why would it be dangerous?

Attached: catch-22.jpg (503x743, 86K)

Philosophy is a weird subject, seen quite a few examples of people going literally crazy over it and completely alienating themselves from society.

Have heard a lot of positive feedback of the book. Would you recommend it?

Playboy.

Based on how much I've read, it's an absolutely great book.

Thanks, user, definitely going to give it a shot!

Half-away of No Longer Human now, after finishing my tests I can finally focus on reading.

I am that Brit user I recced you Tarkovsky, anything you have been reading/watching?

Also watch M*A*S*H if you're looking for something similar after you've finished the book

Nice to see you again, mate! Coincidentally, I was looking forward to finally starting Solaris, but after several minutes of searching I gave up and took up Kant instead. Maybe I should watch Solaris first, they say the movies is pretty good.
Have read a little bit of Quran lateley, but its so repetetive, I just can't bring myself to finishing it.
What about you?
Thanks, going to put that on my watchlist!

Tests have been bringing me down, but I recently bought Ovid’s metamorphises and have started reading Flannery O’Conner

Yeah, tests do get in the way from time to time. Somehow its during the exam period when reading is most enjoyable. Have fun reading your new books, user!

Not a thing

Thanks!