Knives

im a knife guy so id like to see knives

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 1.33 PM.jpg (1080x720, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sharky-fourbees.blogspot.com/2011/03/gdr-klappspaten-east-german-entrenching.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this boi is damascus steel

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 1.36 PM.jpg (1080x720, 199K)

Foolish knave

Attached: 1524483597048.jpg (1293x2136, 885K)

kershaw leek. satin finish. spring assisted action.

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 1.39 PM.jpg (1080x720, 191K)

those things are beautiful! where'd ya get em?

cold steel SRK. beat it to shit, but has held up very well

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 1.42 PM.jpg (1080x720, 192K)

Local dairy

>CSGO knives

old machete from vietnam. my second favorite tool

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 1.46 PM.jpg (1080x720, 184K)

old entrenchment tool. my favorite tool. if anyone recognizes the model I could use info.

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 1.51 PM #2.jpg (1080x720, 204K)

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 1.51 PM.jpg (1080x720, 184K)

East German Klappspatel.
sharky-fourbees.blogspot.com/2011/03/gdr-klappspaten-east-german-entrenching.html

go back to Jow Forums faggot

Attached: op.jpg (480x480, 30K)

bump

Carbon steel santoku I made. I have made 8 of these. I kept this one. I gave the rest of them as presents to my buddies who like cooking.

Attached: IMG_1007.jpg (2592x1936, 1.09M)

The finish guy's right.
My dad had exactly one of those from his time in the NVA.
It broke a few years ago unfortunately.
It even says "Made in GDR".

waited 7 weeks for my permit for this bad boi

Attached: 20180703_192119.jpg (2000x1500, 1.36M)

Oi mate, that's a dangerous weapon!
Ya've got a loicense for that?

>waited for my permit
>got a loicense
im pretty sure my permit covers such a butter knife
also for older knives the license meme doesn't really abbly desu but my friend did get banged up for a knife he thought was victorian. turns out it was a reproduction and he did 3 years

I genuinely feel bad for this meme.
Brits have always been good with steel and engineering, and in using the engineered steel ever since industrial revolution and Sheffield.

It's like they have fucking forgotten their entire traditional science and craftsman history in just a few meager years.

Pic related is my favorite artsy whittler. However if you get a Terävä Jääkäripuukko from Varusteleka you will get a piece of same steel.

Attached: lauri.jpg (987x740, 210K)

unironically this

my EDC OTF knife. tis a clone of another knife but works well

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 3.36 PM.jpg (1080x720, 196K)

dinky shuriken.

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 3.40 PM.jpg (1080x720, 188K)

I have similar machete (much rustier though).

The fucker doesn't have a handguard preventing fingers from slipping on to the blade when force stabbing something.

Slit 3 of mingers pretty badly when backstabbing a fucking snowman.

Reminds me of my elementary school arts and crafts class.
We had thin automotive sheet steel of which we made a ton of NATO cross shaped four-prong shurikens. We threw them at a A4 paper (attached to a plywood backing board) with a drawn face we didn't like. Then we found out something crucial going on with shurikens.

It was like a game of darts, except you never can be as precise as a dart with a shuriken
>rotational momentum involved at the same time as there is the point of aim
>you hit higher or lower, although your center or aim would be a total bullseye
Never a matter with a tail stabilized dart.

A thrown tail stabilized dart wins every time over shuriken in precision. Me and my buddies found that out irl at our early teens during our arts and crafts classes.

Then we developed blowguns. Our best ones were able to nail a fly to the wall at three meters for the most of the time. I am not lying.

Shurikens were fun, but you can't really kill even a fly with it, no matter how otherwise pinpoint precise you are. It will hit either too high or too low.

i got a cheap albainox butterfly knife just for fidgeting at my desk but im too lazy to take a picture of it.

Tapio Wirkkala puukko. If you are a True Genuine hipster and like blades, this is a must have. One of the most beautiful knife designs ever.
Also the Hackman made hard yet incredibly tough tempered stainless martensitic blade really rivals the best carbon steels out there. It is a fucking outstanding piece of steel.

I have one of these originals. It's No Way I would ever choose this one for anything else than as a show-off piece. The handle shape is the very reason for that.

When I whittle I prefer the handle shape like in because your hand won't get tired even after an hour of whittling and lapping with that knife. With a Wirkkala you won't feel comfy after any of that.

The second reason is that you can't have as many types of grips with a Wirkkala design handle as with a . Wirkkala is a comfortable three-grip handle and never any all-round puukko. You can slam your other hand against it's pommel to sink it in, but the most of the people won't use a puukko for that, quite honestly.

Attached: Tapio Wirkkala puukko.jpg (1500x1500, 282K)

i got one of these

Attached: JR Lock 1.jpg (640x480, 145K)

that wont save you when a nigg robs you

get a gun, they're legal

it was my great granfathers knife , i have an axe you know and a racist dog

i also have a panga

damn dude, I wish my dog was racist

the trick is to get a dog from the shelter , those dogs hate blacks because most of them were abused in the ghetto

Aint those illegal in US?

dont think so its only the UK that has those crazy knife laws

I'm 95% sure that butterfly knives are banned in USA and Canada

why tho i can buy a machete at any gas station here

Who tfw said anything about machete's

The legality of butterfly knives in the US is state dependent. Due to a legal loophole, a butterfly knife is technically legal in New York State.

i did

actually, butterfly knives were passed for concealed carry without a permit the year before last. even then nobody cared if you had them.

kk

if i carry my bloodstained african machete in us will people care

Attached: 1500556751237.png (200x200, 32K)

heres a shitty spring assisted karambit. I had one made by Honshu but I gave it to my gf who has since left me

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 5.40 PM #2.jpg (1080x720, 212K)

>A country that allows firearms but not knives

Attached: 1518545181078.png (1104x562, 517K)

why is pic related in spanish

Karambits always look like a classic wineyard pruning knives.
Which is where they come from.

Attached: Opinel pruning knife.jpg (227x300, 6K)

gotta cut those grapes nigga

actually karambits came from Indonesia, and were used to harvest various crops.

this can't cut paper, but when used properly can slice an eardrum clean in two with ease. the might of the harmonica should never be underestimated

Attached: Photo on 7-3-18 at 5.51 PM.jpg (1080x720, 192K)

>harvest various crops
In other words pruning small branches.

Billhook is a larger version of the same. Not just as concealable.

Attached: Martindale-bill-hook.jpg (458x458, 11K)

This, if we had less laws on guns and knives, we would be so much better off.

You would indeed. And it's not about politics but about being a man. And a British gent (and a good ol' British pirate, which you all are :DDDD)