The antichrist will be a lab grown human

So I was playing the new Doom and Zelda games and something I noticed is how they both start out with the character waking up on a medical bed looking area/coffin with illuminati symbolism everywhere and it dawned on me ... the "antichrist" will be a lab-grown transhuman figure with either A.I. supplemented intelligence or a fully A.I. driven consciousness/mind.
The satanic world order of that time (assuming we don't prevent this) will declare "god" to be irrelevant and declare it to be the age of man.
They'll give human light transhuman benefits such as age extension, cures for all diseases and full-immersion VR as long as you subscribe to the "beast system" which will be a virtual database linked to your DNA that will allow you to participate in the "new world order".
They're already introducing the beast system, look at Estonia and how they're getting the whole population logged into an online database complete with blockchain currency.

We must destroy this before it's too late.
There is a bright and wonderful technological future, but on one side of the coin you must submit to a system that will be used to control you (maybe even your mind) that is run by the jews ... or on the other side a future where each individual is in control of their experience with technology and tech being used for the greater benefit of humanity.

Attached: th.jpg (474x552, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt7twXzNEsQ
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Illuminati
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Barron Trump

You really think Melania (who's probably a tranny) is his mom?

Why is he being shilled as a time traveler and "good at the Cyber"?

All that has to happen is he claims to have averted a global war or disaster by time travel and tell the world he's the real John Titor

tl
dr

Wake up, retard. Look at the state of the world around you. It's all turning into Africa 2.0 and you're worried about A.I.

The stuff about Africa and "inferior races" is EXACTLY how the elite managed to fool Jow Forums and the right into supporting their agenda.

You fail to understand that "third worlds" are just test subjects for what gets used on US eventually. Like Bill Gates and his vaccines, or Google's omnipresent balloon operated wifi

And who will rule over the negrodized subhuman masses in the technocratic future?

Fuck off with (((Your))) bullshit religion.

Is the technology for creating an artificial human even there?

Look at how many gullible Jow Forumstards ate up the space force BS just because Trump said it

>what is warhammer 40K

>people's minds will be controlled
guess nothing really changes then

You found only TWO coincidences in VIDEO GAMES THAT HAVE NO BEARING IN REALITY and this shit just suddenly dawned on you? You fucking crazy delusional monkey. Find something better to do instead of reaching for any proof of your retarded religious conspiracies.

WH40k is Masonic propaganda . Ffs their logo is the 2 headed eagle used by the 33 degree

the left projecting michele being a tranny on melania. classic.

Implying it's not both

I don't doubt it but do you have more evidence?

I'm not an expert but a good poster in a thread last year explained how the Horus Heresy story basically paints Jesus as Horus, with the god emperor being the Antichrist who kills him and unites the world

Clone Pride World Wide

faggot nigger kike kys

Attached: aajvl3vrslj01.png (498x476, 289K)

I'm irreligious.
The PTB use religion to control the masses, Christianity is dying off and their next effort will be luciferianism with the head of the religion being the "antichrist".

>"So I was playing the new Doom and Zelda games"

> Ffs their logo is the 2 headed eagle used by the 33 degree
I though it was just Albania.

Absolutely.
All they have to do is splice some dna together, create an artificial womb then birth it in a lab just like they're already doing with other animals.

>So I was playing the new Doom and Zelda games and something I noticed
You got this from playing fucking Nintendo.
Really.

You're so fucking stupid that's all you got out of my post?
You aren't aware that the PTB use media as a form of predictive programming and social manipulation?

Nintendo brainwashes their customers into S.o.y. bois

Can you provide evidence?

do you really think we can stop the end? the signs are to tell people to be prepared, not to be stopped, not that we can either

>So I was playing the new Doom and Zelda games

Attached: 1528833134958.jpg (262x134, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dt7twXzNEsQ

the amount of dark symbolism in zelda is disgusting.
digits confirm

Attached: 1507665422250.jpg (600x406, 32K)

"The end"
It's all just a LARP to get people demoralized so they'll be okay with the elite's depopulation agenda.

Can you post some? I haven't played the new zelda games.

Idk the new ones but the temple of time in OOT is based on a Masonic temple

It's hilarious how Jow Forums can't see how Jap media is as jewed as US

the depopulation is another sign told in the Bible, as hunger, war, economic crysis, the end is what happening, everything else is a sign, people just cant wake up

The Antichrist is embraced by the world leaders, especially the kikes. He will be their savior figure, because Jesus was not.

Masonry reveres Horus and Christ but the esoteric or unveiled versions of them. They actually know atheism and love of the flesh will descend people into base consciousness but people that are like animals are simple to manipulate. So yeah, that sounds about right, them killing the exoteric or false Christ, though I'd have to investigate for myself.

>"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry."

Fuck off masonnigger

Given how back then humanity used to tally in a billion or less. Depopulation quite frankly meant extinction. Now there's technology, resources and 7 billion people. Depopulation at this points is a moral obligation, especially if it's third world countries.

Although good luck pulling that off with this 21st century hugboxing we've got going on. Hell eugenics practically doesn't exist outside of food/water supply poisoning out of corporate greed than anything.

Predictive programming.

In your OP you directly reference there being an end...
>We must destroy this before it's too late.
Too late of course implying that once it gets to a certain point that there is an inevitability that the conclusion will be of the antichrist's, God's, or whoever's design.
>It's all just a LARP to get people demoralized so they'll be okay with the elite's depopulation agenda.
So what is your actual position on the matter? You say that there is an end/endgame in the OP post, and then shit on someone when they ask if you think the end/endgame can be stopped. You're all over the fucking place.

>this whole thread

Attached: 1525979677662.jpg (331x352, 27K)

/x/ is leaking again

My point was that once this is implemented it'll be even more difficult or simply impossible to destroy these people.
I wasn't referring to a biblical "end times" where the world ends and humanity goes extinct or whatever.

Not really, /x/ is more about how they opened their chakras and became superwizards.

This is what you get with christcucks.

>or simply impossible to destroy these people.
What about reincarnation/rebirth? That's already a natural form of immortality everyone possess. Your personality is just an echo of what you once were. In the end originality doesn't exist in the cosmos. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy.

/x/ is where Mason's and occultists try to recruit vulnerable people

That's why kike and mason shills keep trying to redirect immature Christians there

Sounds badass I’m joining.

>/x/ is where Mason's and occultists try to recruit vulnerable people
By vulnerable to you mean batshit insane? There's plenty of homeless people around the US.

*like that

You might not be wrong, however things will happen way faster than expected. (((They))) are running out of time, the awakening is nigh.
Can you feel it?

Just telling you what it means in Masonry. Jesus is the soul of the world or the mediator of the father. His body being destroyed isn't actually him dying but the ego or flesh.

To think Jesus being killed is Christ losing is like saying the Bible is against Jesus because it portrays the Romans as ending his life.

iMmAcUlAtE cOnCePtIoN

The 40K god emperor also was originally depicted with a 666 on his armor

Have a (YOU)

Believable given this

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Illuminati

they made it non-cannon for some reason

> mfw you believe this instead of write scifi

Attached: hGPgUd4.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>Bible is against Jesus because it portrays the Romans as ending his life.
Are you being ironic or just blind?

>I wasn't referring to a biblical "end times" where the world ends and humanity goes extinct or whatever.
Except you kind of were when you used the word antichrist. The antichrist showing up is an iconic end of the world scenario, and if you're not religious then it makes no sense for you to use that term. If there ends up being an antichrist type figure, he or the people who spawn him sure as fuck aren't going to put the label antichrist on or anywhere near him. The last thing the antichrist will want to be known as is the fucking antichrist.

This. All the people that come up with these crazy ass conspiracies could've used the time to write a book or something.

Attached: Winner winner chicken dinner.jpg (458x640, 72K)

Lol commie bastard child that grew up in a godless shithole.

>commie
nope, i'm beyond political ideologies. I just use whatever fits in the moment.
>bastard
nope i have parents
>child that grew up in a godless shithole.
The same one you're living in?

Attached: wtf dude.jpg (720x405, 25K)

You're a product of centuries of ruthless tyranny. Your parents,grandparents and ancestors learned to bend the hard way.
>I just use whatever fits in the moment.
>But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons
You're still a bastard....
>The same one you're living in?
The very same. To witness the judgements of God upon the unrepentant.
Чacoвникът тиктaкa.

Attached: 148837339489736.jpg (389x437, 36K)

Go to /x/

What makes you so special then?

btw what is your pic about? Seems familiar from somewhere

I've thought this myself here let me share a scripture with you. Look it up and see what you think, Rev 13:13-15 read it. Sounds like it could be a robot to me.

The bible is perfectly clear on how the antichrist will be born to a woman

Nothing. All fall short of the glory of God.
>Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned
>But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many
Pic is really interesting i hope you find out who it is on the pic and what happened to them ,when and by whom.

>Your parents,grandparents and ancestors learned to bend the hard way.
What? I descend from literal normies and peasants. I'm right below middle class and sometimes run out of money. If this is some elaborate LARP you're doing it wrong. Try to be more vague so you partain and hold people's awareness then mold it more safely.

Yea I looked up, she died in poverty?

So what's your beef with me exactly?

"bend the hard way"
We never bent you fucking subhuman traitor. Either that or am I just speaking to an actual roach? Either way, your filthy semitic god isn't real. And if he is then may his father never let him come down here ever again.
What the Romans did to him was absolutely nothing. The pain I'll inflict upon that manlet if he ever shows his face around here will be legendary in an of itself.

Important message of the physical execution of Christ is that blind order followers like soldiers/police officers kill Jesus and with him the truth. And it is entirely in line with current injustice done by the forces on the ground of the military industrial complex, religions, and police forces around the world.

Wait who the hell are you now?

Attached: im-confus-31267256.png (500x455, 125K)

Why are there so many different bulgarians on Jow Forums today? Usually it's just 2 ever, the fake psychic kike and the one Christian.

>Why are there so many different bulgarians on Jow Forums today?
prolly got kicked out of Jow Forums

This is something Jow Forums doesn't get, especially the crusader larpers who think cops and soldiers are Christian

It's completely consistent that Christ supported self defense but not mercenary armies and senseless violence/weapon fetishism US republicans often tend towards

"live by the sword die by the sword" doesn't mean gun control is good like some lefty baiters say

But it means those who literally make a career out of killing are doomed to die. Like Muslims, he ISF, CIA niggers and most cops

*IDF

For fucks sake, christcucks are such fucking subhumans.
Fucking Valerian all you had to do was not overextend against the parthians and you could've kept skinning the semitic menace until there were none left alive.

You do know that the paganism of Rome never left and that Christianity is just a rehash of it, right?

You can't really blame them for assimilating the dune coon religion since it was the best way to keep people in line.

Someone watched a little bit more of the "news" today i presume.
beef ? This isn't levski vs cska but i guess thats all it boils down to in the average gypsy plebs head.
The lactobacilicus is strong today.

Attached: me.jpg (250x250, 7K)

You're clearing mad about something dude. I just know it.

>levski vs cska
Hypocrite. I don't even watch pleb soccer.

Oh well you probably left. Damn, this was your only chance to get it off your chest and enlighten me on the situation or whatever it is you're trying to imply.

The Antichrist isn't real, dumbass.

Attached: LUCF_1_14_Col_900_5670cbae684e89.56103762.jpg (900x597, 108K)