Bant fucking sucks

You are all fucking idiots, This board is not funny.

Attached: bant fucking sucks.jpg (1044x728, 23K)

h

Can't deny that: welcome to Jow Forums.

Attached: meanwhile,_on_bant.jpg (500x716, 54K)

thanks for breaking the rules, enjoy your ban loser

Literally what?

Here a Jow Forums your opinion matters. That's why we are doing everything we can to resolve your issue. A official complaint has been filed and a representative will contact you shortly. We are sorry for any inconveniences the issue concerning "bant fucking sucks" may have cause. We hope you have a wonderful day.

go back

All reported, lol thanks.

Literally what?

>Dur hur hur hur
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about dumbass

Yeah I'm a rebel. I know it.

Literally what?

BASEDD

Hello I am a mod. is there a problem here?

Yeah, the sure is a problem.

*SNAP*

Attached: eQUh90J.jpg (500x304, 22K)

Literally what?

Oh my. Just give me a second to find my ban hammer.
Yep
Clear violation, it's not even like they are trying to hide it.

Literally what?

Here comes the public ban

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

The use of post numbers is strictly forbidden on Jow Forums. Since you seem genuinely ignorant I will let you off with a warning, but the others I will deal with harshly.

Literally what?

go back

Attached: 1528097614175.png (451x311, 111K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand [s4s]. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical lurker's head. There's also that taco kid guy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from gay truck stop hookers, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike [s4s] truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in bury nice girl's existencial catchphrase "this is nice board" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Yuji Sakai's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a [s4s] tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Attached: taco kid.gif (480x344, 419K)

i-i dont suck daddy

Attached: 1527889741177.jpg (1280x720, 141K)