Why are americans so unintelligent?

Why are americans so unintelligent?

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-05-20-06-48.png (669x310, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/28780/why-64-of-americans-have-never-left-the-u-s#.CBvJcDG1l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're only 56% white

Mostly the "you do you" culture and lack of common sense. It's freedom, but it also enables a ton of vile shit.

Listen upsidedown Canada. Sometimes we attempt to use a thing called sarcasm.

Attached: 1528435860114.png (700x558, 457K)

They believe their own bullshit.

>According to the State Department, there are 113,431,943 valid passports in circulation, which means 36% of Americans own a valid passport (and therefore 64% do not)

mic.com/articles/28780/why-64-of-americans-have-never-left-the-u-s#.CBvJcDG1l

They're rural and suburban retards.

Why can non-Americans understand humor?

I don't own a passport and I've been to Canada multiple times.

Why don't you own a passport? It can't be hard user

>thatsthejoke.png

Most people, in every country, don't often travel to other continents.

Attached: 1530461000036.png (2000x4354, 1.28M)

well you failed hard user

yeah we're dumb sure but I think the guy in your example was just being cheeky

>Most people, in every country, don't often travel to other continents.
Most people own passports so that they have the option to do so. Granted, it's more logical in Europe where they're all tiny countries and you can go through a few in a day.

also...
>travel to other continents
CONTINENTS?

Uh... EMUS haha

NAFTA. We dont need passports for temporary travel to either of our neighbors. In EU you show passport at the border, in NA you just show national ID such as drivers license.

FPBP

Large amount of nigger and hispanic DNA whilst also having a really poor level of education.

Unbelievably based. Not you, Aussie fuck. Be glad we stormed the beaches of Capetown or whatever and ousted the Japs from your shithole Island. God bless America

>don't do you, do ME!
>in the ass!
lel euro collecticucks

nah we don't have passports in Europe because with schengen we can go where we want inside the EU , minus the UK soon but nobody wants to go there anyway.

Our education system called common core was trash.

Our high school are basically shitskin babysitting centers. We had to learn at the nigger and beaners pace, so most of us are majorly uneducated straight out of school.

Our colleges are diversity brainwashing centers, at least the undergrad programs.

Obama seriously fucked all of us. I want to see that nigger and it's family hang.

Too much growth goes to our cocks and not our brains

Attached: 1525570225203.png (868x373, 29K)

Why are women, jews, and cucks so obsessed with travel? Who gives a fuck how many people have a passport in the us? Its such a pozzed argument that i see fags and euros continue to make.

quite wrong because it's shrinking , thanks to all the GMO's and the pesticides.
the stats shows a growth because they calculate imported nigger dicks.

Even in a nice area of FL, high school was basically the white kids getting all A's and moving along quickly, while we spent weeks trying to teach the niggers the most basic shit. The teachers would get mad but they couldn't move on.

Also in nigger heavy classes tghey would just sit in the back and bump shitty trap music, but our teachers couldn't fail them because we have race quotas and too many stupid niggers failing out is apparently a problem.

At least everyone down here is racist as fuck.

Because you Burgers mistake nationalism for ignorance and small mindedness. You probably think that not travelling and therefore not experiencing and visiting other cultures is actually a good thing and only cucks would want to anyway, right?

Attached: 1521820691778.png (485x443, 23K)

So they stay incontinent

Our country is the size of your continent, Ahmed

>Imagine being this much of a brainlet about the different demographics that come to our country.

It's time to step out of the bubble.

Thank you for proving my point.

Also thank you for once again proving Evola's point.
>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.” Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin, an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy (apart, of course, from already Europeanized individuals). It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.

Attached: 7346847653435.png (249x251, 36K)

it's time to stop thinking you're majority white , you're not and your dick size is shrinking because of all the shit you eat , drink and consume in any form , same for your fertility rate.

Travelling is great if you have a shit ton of money and time to burn. Adults generally dont have that in america. We raise kids and go to work. Sorry we dont have the time and resources to run around burning coal all over the world.

lmao

>you're majority white

Lol we still are. Though that is rich coming from a country that has banned any sort of racial demographic census or analysis because 'DATS RAYCIS'. Same with half of Western Europe. Or banned any remotely offensive language for making people uncomfortable.

next time you post about this be sure to look at this post below.

Typical 56% responce.

Sure thing, lying orc.

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 11K)

>He can't challenge what I'm saying so I'll resort to shitposting instead.

>why don't you stupid Americans have a passport?
Driving from New York City to Los Angeles California is 2800 mile trip that would take 41 hours driving time, assuming an average speed of 65 mph. Driving from Estcourt Station, Maine to Key West is a 2070 mile trip that would take roughly 32 hours driving. You can drive all over the damned country and unless you get pulled over speeding, you never have show anyone any papers. It's a big country with lots to see with 3.7 million square miles to explore.

your argument :
>no u

in fact you are still below 56% white , probably around 49% (last time it was calculated (and it's been a few years) you were already at 52%).
how stating the truth is making me dumb ?

Just like Britain has this huge population of working class whites who are basically scum, America has this huge population of uneducated rural whites. They are generally very prone to conspiracy theories, very defensive about their guns and bibles, and are invigorated with this particular brand of American nationalism known as "American exceptionalism". Which is basically this historical perspective which casts America as the absolute champion of the world.

American exceptionalism is huge in childhood education. When I was growing up, I learned:
>America as responsible for freedom in Europe, and later all over the world
>Americans invented practically everything. And if an enterprising European wanted to invent something, they'd come to America where they could be free to do so.
>Americans saved the world in WW1 and WW2
>America is BY FAR the most advanced, richest, most wealthy nation in the history of the world. Pretty much everyone else lives like 3rd world trash. Maybe Europe had some alright places, but certainly not as wealthy or splendid as the USA

This is what most Americans believe, at least on the conservative side. Liberals think they're edgy and smart for questioning this narrative

>Excuse me, I would like to join the French Army, I already have my own white flag
>French Army rifle for sale, never fired, dropped once
Goddamn cheese eating surrender monkeys.
Dude, your army was beaten by a bunch of flightless birds. Come on.

lel nice one fatty but you still can't refute my argument.

I'm surprised you're still arguing. I thought you would have surrendered by now.

America is the only nation who could pull off being the world hegemon but still act as though it's doing the rest of the world a favor.

i'm surprised you're still alive despite all the niggers drive-by , the school shootings and your heart in bad condition because of your food.

I think that's every empire that ever existed.

Because they are taught another kind of history.

It's not like niggers can aim particularly well, the school shootings weed out the slow and the weak and give the liberals something to cry about. The food, though, is variable by region. Don't expect anything palatable in the Northeast or Midwest. We're fat in the South because we still eat breakfast like we're going to go out and work on the farm for 18 hours instead of working a relatively cushy jerb in manufacturing or retail. We also got bamboozled by the assholes selling a low fat high carb diet as "healthy."

This