Is the furry epidemic only an American problem?

Is the furry epidemic only an American problem?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikifur.com/wiki/FurryMap.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The American epidemic is a worldwide problem.

Attached: 1530817958261.jpg (600x600, 64K)

germany has more furries than the entire rest of the world combined

Attached: boat.jpg (1500x1080, 1.26M)

Proofs? I've never seen a single furry in my life and I life in the most degenerate part of Germany.
>inb4 that German furry site that, suprise suprise, mostly has German members

I have never seen a furry in my life either. they are an extremely marginal group so you won't see them anywhere unless you look for them

you can't dismiss it just because you don't like it

Attached: 1517380060299.png (1024x1024, 196K)

en.wikifur.com/wiki/FurryMap.net
German website. Of course they mostly have German members. If the site were in Chinese, most of their member would be Chinese too.

that's not a proper source. It came from somebody on reddit named "direwolf" and he didn't cite anything or describe how he got his data

prove it

I can't believe that you can function in society when you act like this on the internet

I want a furry gf to cuddle with me and have sex with me.

Attached: JHH1.png (1038x1326, 353K)

we don't live in a society

dumb furfag

What are you going to do about it, be my gf and bully me?

Yes we do, Veronica.

Don't lump me into this. It's You don't live in a society. You are the pathetic furry who tries to deflect all criticisms with a catchphrase

dumb zoophile

Don't bully my gf

Attached: world furries.png (1025x607, 182K)

sorry Germany he has got you there

there is no need to vehemently or veritably defend myself from criticism because i have done nothing wrong and no claims against me are legitimate or studied
"dumb furfag" only warrants a "prove it"
wrong

Is that Germany that's darker than the center of a black hole?

>he doesnt know germany is located in central europe

Attached: 1367578855886.png (644x628, 362K)

Yes

bury me in ass

Attached: Toriel3.png (956x1280, 1.14M)

>furries in antarctica and the middle of the ocean

Seems legit

I want to have sex with Toriel!

>he doesnt know theirs islands around the world with people in them

Attached: 1412702738013.jpg (214x330, 18K)

>German website
>highest populated areas have more furries
It's not really rocketscience tho.

Did you fail geography class? Or do they you that the middle-east is part of Europe now?

Islands. Antarctica is penguin furries larp'ing I bet.

we were criticizing your evidence for being extremely shitty and from a unreliable source and you still said the same repetitive reactionary catchphrase like a fucking child. We weren't even criticizing you but you still treated the same way you treat personal attacks. Nobody tries to prove their attacks on you because you aren't a rational individual and no matter how much evidence for something somebody provides you, you don't change your mind. Then you vacantly wonder with your empty scull why everybody stopped trying to genuinely argue with you.

Forgot pic.

Attached: f8uf.png (1358x905, 368K)

>he really doesnt know germany is in central europe

Attached: 1337324156296.gif (500x455, 496K)

That map shows the largest population of furries, in Germany, you troll/retard. Germany is just east of France, and south of the Norway and Sweden (which you can clearly make out on the furry map).

Attached: Laughing Nazi.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

it isn't important enough for me to get 100% accurate data and engage in an argument. all that matters is i'm right about everything. even when i spout bullshit i'm partially right

retarded

why meanposting

Attached: 2 (5).png (487x598, 529K)

>it isn't important enough for me to get 100% accurate data.
Sorry but i'm not taking that excuse when you expect everybody else to prove that you're a furry.
>all that matters is i'm right about everything. even when i spout bullshit i'm partially right
It's impossible to change somebody's mind when they act like this and saying this just cements my view that people shouldn't try to reason with you

i say prove it because i know nobody can

say something reasonable and i'll be reasonable. saying that there are not a disproportionate amount of furries in germany is not reasonable when all data points in the other direction. it may very well be the only data there is.
there are a lot of german furries signed up on the site. it is a german website. there may he higher incentive for them to use it since it is german and they are german. there also has to be a metric fuckton of german furries in the first place to inflate it that high at all.

kys

r00d
liar
you say 'prove it' cause its buttfrustration chance is like 70%

Attached: wenu.png (479x359, 144K)

it's also easier to say "prove it" than to type out a copypasta-grade assessment on why i don't see myself as a part of that just to have someone say i'm performing mental gymnastics because they're incapable of understanding nuance

I said that the evidence you provedied was not a good source.
I did not say anything on whether or not there was a disproportionate amount of furies in Germany. I didn't make any claim either way. I was just saying that the evidence you provided was not very good. I listed my knowledge of that info graph which was
>It came from somebody on reddit named "direwolf" and he didn't cite anything or describe how he got his data
I said something perfectly reasonable which was "that isn't a from a credible source". the German was the one who said that it was from a German website and also provided a counter example to your data, here:
for which you haven't responded. The only person acting non-reasonable is you, who has said things such as
>it isn't important enough for me to get 100% accurate data and engage in an argument. all that matters is i'm right about everything. even when i spout bullshit i'm partially right
also somehow read my position when I didn't have any and argued against it

IT is also very reasonable to label you as a furry because you post many pictures of anthropomorphic characters and a furry is somebody with an interest in anthropomorphic characters

America's 2nd biggest furcon is happening this weekend by the way

where

Pensylvania

i've never seen a furry irl

damn i wanted to go to it and scream something retarded
me neither, hope it stays that way fursuiting is fucking strange

and I wanted to witness it

i disagree

I don't see why you hate furry they seem pretty harmless
ok.

Ufff, Prague is safe.

hurr durr

Attached: 1529208352739.png (1104x562, 517K)

Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot

he didn't say he hated it, he said it was strange

prove it

oh yea, still though it seemed like he wanted to mess with the furry convention so that would iply malice

Your previous posting Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot

*Postings if it walks like a pedo fat furry faggot, and talks like a pedo fat furry faggot then its a Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot Pedo fat furry faggot not here to debate, only annoy

Attached: zee germans furfags.png (1594x1018, 1.17M)

this

Attached: 1518704244599.jpg (377x767, 47K)

oh nonono
hahaha

Attached: takingthepsis.png (667x645, 105K)

The most successful furries are European, but basically anywhere that speaks English/bing bong you'll find thos filth