Anyone here taken the Yoga Pill? Explain plz

Anyone here taken the Yoga Pill? Explain plz.

Attached: D3D37E7D-27B6-4DAD-8584-656C99FE7987.jpg (750x421, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCfmSJeXbns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm neither middle aged nor a white woman

Attached: illust_63452447_20180704_142026.jpg (871x1500, 108K)

Hatha Yoga, aka what 99% of people mean when they say yoga, is a set of exercises, with a big enphasis on static poses and stretching. If done correctly, it's beneficial. If done incorrectly, it can be harmful. I noticed a very strong effect when I started doing it, though with time it became less and less noticeable (same story with most other health-related things t b h). I wasn't too serious about it though.

Meditation is also very beneficial when done correctly. Unfortunately, a lot of people attracted to it are schizos to begin with, which gives it a bad name.

Attached: 1502067224816.jpg (1898x3195, 2.05M)

Yoga and meditation are satanic. Thats why the Jew is pushing them. It's creeping into the education system like homosexuality.

>strong effect
Can you elaborate? Like your body felt healthier? More in sync?

Come on now, anyone who's given meditation a try knows it's very calming and clearing--which is exactly the opposite of what da joos etc would want.

I can apply this pic related towards meditation and trying to bypass the "ego"... how about the Yoga part?

Naw, Yoga and Meditation are for hippy fags and retards. Go fucking do something useful instead of wasting your time doing jack shit

I have tried it and it's retarded. My leftist faggot of a brother brought me to a meditation class. He's deep into mediation and tells me I should becaue Oprah and Bill Clinton do it. Two reasons not to do it.

These replies are trying so hard to be edgy... it's easy to see these attempts to thwart productive practices. Really makes you think...

Jews ITT

>trying hard
>I'm offended therefore you're jewish

Mediation is literally a pseudo spiritual practice for degenerates trying to fill their godless void. There's nothing redpilled about meditation, nor yoga.

>being trendy is redpilled

Attached: yoga_blackpill_infograph.jpg (2340x2132, 1.38M)

>materialist new age idea of yoga

Holocaust cultivates Peace of Society

youtube.com/watch?v=RCfmSJeXbns

Attached: (((yoga))).jpg (790x171, 22K)

I'm a professional masseur and would love to practice yoga, it would really help me rebound from doing 6 hour shifts massaging non stop, but no time to spare, sadly.
I still do stretches to maintain, if those start to slip I eventually become a basket case of tense muscles interfering with the nerves, especially the sciatic, fucking shit nerve.

in 2010 I went to a Vipassana center and did the beginner 10 days of annapanna style meditation, which changed my life entirely, bunch of imagined fear, pain and guilt gone and a great technique to use for stressful or even dreadful situations.

I'm now a non practicing "hindu" but my only sacrifice are memes.

Attached: 1528960501525.jpg (4500x3000, 2.05M)

you sound like you did not actually try it.

It's not about exercise or stretching
It's about putting your phone down, turning the tv off, music off and THINKING
THINK motherfuckers. Your brain is a muscle. Get buff

Yoga and meditation without explicit intent to focus on God is satanic yes. But it depends.

Meditation is just focusing the mind, the question then is asked "on what"? What indeed. What do modern new age yoga centers teach? To engage in very sexual poses, so the meditative trance is focused on the carnal. This is indeed demonic.

Yoga and meditation practiced while focusing the mind on God are not satanic, for the only real way of bringing your soul in harmony with your mind/body is through this process. Also through prayer to God.

yoga is for women and faggots and not for Jow Forums

Peace is for faggots.

Cultivate war in your body.
War in your mind.