It's nearly midnight Bant, time for bed!

It's nearly midnight Bant, time for bed!
You should be going to bed soon too!

Attached: 1530646991121.jpg (1000x625, 78K)

It's almost 21

its almost 2pm here

I wrote this dumb story for someone on bant a while ago.

Once upon a time in a land far away lived a brave knight. This knight was the strongest and nicest in all the land. Then one day an evil wizard came, and all this wizard wanted to do was ruin peoples day with curses and spells. The people knew who they had to send, so they went to the knight and said, "Oh brave and kind knight will you help us in are time of need!" The knight being a person who always wants to help leap into action heading to the dastardly rude wizard.

A long their travel was a bridge this bridge was unlike others though, for it had a mean troll who wouldn't let people cross. So when the knight tried to cross the troll jumped out and yelled, "You can't cross this bridge you big dummy!" The knight was shocked by these words and asked the troll, "There is no need for rude words I just want to walk across this bridge." The troll sensing that the knight wasn't going to leave yelled, "You are not going to cross MY bridge!" The knight noticed the emphasis the troll put into saying it was their bridge and asked, "Did you make this bridge? For if you did it is a wonderfully made bridge that all should be able to enjoy!" The troll expected the knight to yell at him not complement him so they said, "Well I did make this bridge... But just because you like it doesn't mean you can cross it!" The knight said in a happy tone, "Of course I like it! Anyone who could cross it would agree this is a great bridge!" The troll looked at the knight confused for a moment then said, "Is it really that good?" And the knight said in a jolly manner, "Yes! 'tis one of the finer bridges I have seen." The troll stood their for a moment then allowed the knight to pass will saying, "Thank you knight. Those where kind words..."

The knight then made it to where the evil wizard was. The wizard was in a big tower that look like it would take a long time to climb. To most they would see this a daunting challenge, but not the knight! For the knight was a person who enjoys a challenge. So the knight began to run up the tower and on the tower walls the knight saw painting of the wizard starting from when he was a young spellcaster, and ending to the wizard today with a long snow white beard. The knight finally made it to the top and found the wizard, the wizard then said, "So you are the knight the people have sent? Well you won't be for long!" He then shot a lighting bolt at the knight! But the knight was quick on his feet and jumped out of the way. The bolt hit an old box and the box exploded. The room then was covered in pictures of the wizard. the knight looked at some of the pictures, they where of the wizard when he was younger, the wizard had a happy smile on his face. So the knight asked, "I have seen in your painting and photos that you looked happy. May I asked what happened?" The wizard said, "Nothing you dolt!" He then shot another bolt of lighting.

The knight barely jumped out of the way of the bolt of lightning once again the knight then said, "You had such a nice smile it radiated true joy, but the older you got the less you smiled. What happened?" The Wizard threw a book and yelled with a loud and upset tone, "What does it matter to you!? You're just a idiotic homunculus who shouldn't care!" The Knight then said with a caring voice, "I care if nice people are hurt and you seemed very nice. Where you hurt when you where younger?" The wizard stopped for a short while and looked at the knight, then cast a spell which tossed a fireball at the wizard. The knight blocked the fire with his great shield and asked, "Did someone hurt you? Did someone make fun of you?" The wizard stopped and looked like he had just remembered something then cast the fire ball once more. The Knight noticed the wizards face and said, "Someone did make fun of you! What did they say? Did it hurt? Are you ok?" The Wizard looking rather mad stopped and yelled, "Yes! The people made fun of me! Are you happy now!?"

The knight with a shocked tone said, "Oh dear that's terrible! What did they say?" The Wizard then said, "They Called things like poindexter, nerd, and geek just because I liked magic. They said I wasn't cool and that I wouldn't even be a good wizard. So vowed to become the greatest wizard and get my revenge!" The knight then ran to the wizard and hugged him while saying, "That was in the past. There will always be people trying to insult you, but you have to stay strong and don't let them keep you down. And for what it's worth I think you are cool." The wizard was in complete shock and didn't know what to do, he just stood there until the knight stopped hugging him. Then once the knight stopped and they said in a quiet tone, "No one has ever said that. Thank you it means a lot to hear that." The knight then said with a smile, "I mean every bit of it! You have such great powers you shouldn't use them for bad." The wizard then said, "You're right. I shouldn't let what happened keep me down. I vow to only do good."

Because of the knight words and actions the wizard stopped cursing the people and actually stated to help them. Thus everyone was able to live happily ever after.

Attached: The_End.jpg (510x231, 18K)

I loved it, a great way to end the night of posting!

nah, I think im gonna go drink and post Normie memes on Jow Forums some more.

Sleep well. Don't let the bed bugs bite!

shelby is my gf

>2:39 PM
but yeah you're right, should probably go to bed

No fuck you

The troll part felt pretty amazing and professional.

Attached: .jpg (1000x1000, 208K)

Oh god, my heart is gonna burst...

Attached: IMG_2215.jpg (700x393, 78K)

Bump

Thank you for liking it.

make me

Bump

NEVER SLEP

Bamp

Bump