Which country inhabits more ugly woman?

Which nation has more ugly woman than other nations? Before plastic surgery.

I have been in the streets of these counties so this is my personal result of what I observed in major cities.
Nr. 1 is the ugliest.

1.India
2.China
3.Germany
4.UK
6.Africa
5.Switzerland
6.South Korea
7.Turkey
9.Japan
10. Brazil
11. France
12. Russia
13. Spain

Attached: main-qimg-e79ab003e33785e1689b5a3fa54ba190-c.jpg (580x413, 22K)

africa isnt a country

You hide your flag for fear of repercussions
Saged
Not because you are breaking rules, but simply because you are a balls-less basedboy pussy of the lowest fucking denominator

All 3D women are ugly.

Fake up should be banned. Its false advertising.

Austria

Attached: 1527887898335.png (881x686, 540K)

random asian students

Attached: 142903843294308350.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

>meme flag
You are a roastie who is butthurt that white men dont want to fuck your stretched out cunt

I was in a couple of airports for a few hours last week. I didn't see many attractive people. I would say 95% people in the world run from average to ugly.

Attached: 1374437587321.png (500x375, 370K)

Africa is not a country you tasteless ape.

Drop your memeflag shill, indian women aren't uglier than the chinese or niggers

Attached: paid downgrade.png (399x504, 311K)

Abbos are the ugliest

Even tho Africa is not a country all African nations would be in the top ten. Black women are practically monkeys with a vagina. Nothing attractive about them at all

>has perfect good hair
>shaves it to create fake balding effect

why would a girl this good looking do this to herself?

Not even the same woman, fuck off

kinda like that big jaw

Neither is Ireland.

This

> Meme flag
> one post

fuck off

Attached: try_harder.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Abos >>>>> Niggers >>>>>>>> Humans

This has always puzzled me. How do koreans go from 1/10 goblins to 10/10 goddesses? When white people get plastic surgery it transforms them into Bogdanoffs.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 49.jpg (510x288, 32K)

the jaw she had was a jaw blessed by the gods
she should be hanged for blasphemy for removing it with jewrgery

Fucking ruined, why?

Attached: 1489624890327.jpg (1200x914, 250K)

Abos are definitely the worse. There has never existed a single attractive abo woman.

"Beauty" is really nature's way to moderate genetic drift. If the female faces in one group is averaged, then the composite visage becomes attractive. Which makes sense genetically since abrupt genetic changes are usually detrimental to survival. Imagine a man's brain taking in the facial data points constantly to formulate an acceptable candidate for procreation. Any outliers may signal a risk for sub-par (non-viable) offspring.

Attached: Averaged.jpg (432x325, 47K)

Indian women are not ugly

Attached: rekhashankar.jpg (748x544, 48K)

In my opinion the average brazilain women is uglier than the average women in any european country.

underrated truth

they wanna look white but still fail miserably lmao

Define ugly. Depends on what you like. I think Turkish woman are ugly.

Attached: feat1.jpg (800x456, 84K)

Indian women are absolutely repulsive.

Anywhere in Africa.
The jungle tits and bloated faces on niggers are fucking disgusting.

You have no taste, Bobby.

subjective
the us performs the most plastic surgery in the world...........
hmmmmmmmmm?
so many stupid, shallow, and ugly people in the us!

Koreans worship the ground whites walk on and try to be as close to them as possible.

India obviously

Attached: INDIAN WOMAN-Sadri, INDIA.jpg (367x550, 131K)

UK

Attached: miss_uk_and_previous_winner.jpg (300x386, 29K)

It's comical that Jow Forums keeps posting cosmetic surgery ads from SK to try to prove that Korean women are ugly by default.

It's an ad. They're trying to sell their service. Of course they're going to post the greatest improvement to looks from their surgery. Which, means they're going to take the ugliest to the gorgeous transformation pics to advertise.

Contrary to popular belief, plastic surgery doesn't make (You) an incel, in to Brad Pitt. It doesn't make Amy Schumer in to Monica Bellucci. And the vast majority of Korean girls get minor surgery, if at all (which contrary to Jow Forums's belief, most don't except eye lid surgery, which is just a walk in procedure)

I know no one is going to believe me, so I'll tell you what. Go to Korea. Walk down any street and you'll see a plethora of 14~15 year old girls. Many will be very pretty. And, of course they haven't had any surgery yet. Women don't do that until they've matured. Why? Because premature surgery can screw you up as your face changes though maturing.

But who cares? Why am I even posting here. You take all the 300lbs white, black, and Hispanic women you want. I'll take the Korean QTs any day.

>abbos
>human