Why do white people like cult so much?

Why do white people like cult so much?

Attached: 20120904-071137.jpg (620x413, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mormonthink.com/QUOTES/politics.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Joseph_Smith
idnc.library.illinois.edu/cgi-bin/illinois?a=d&d=TMJ18770125.1.2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white people like to feel special and be a part of a collective because they understand that groups are usually stronger and can do much more than individuals, the white man always wanted power and money so he can ensure that his people are safe. Thank you

Why non-white ppl make threads about white ppl everyday? D:

Mormons scary

I'm whiter than you

our civilisations were succesful and Europe conquered or colonised all of Earth only because we were always a collective, we followed our inspiring leaders no matter the cost because we belive in loyality and honor something that you blacks will never understand, youre too individualistic

Thank you.

I don't care, seriously.

>our civilisations were succesful and Europe conquered or colonised all of Earth only because we were always a collective
All the Europe countries hated each other.

whiter than you Mohammed

only american white ppl

That's american version of christianism.

Attached: evangelicals.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Fake quote from a fake publication.
Source it. I dare you.

Attached: 1528261792404.png (600x931, 825K)

What about the France people in the US.

Here you go mormonthink.com/QUOTES/politics.htm

Literally they only place that has something close but...
>
- Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr., on the block-voting of Mormons, Macomb Journal, January 25, 1877, p. 2, “Politics and Mormons”
>1877
This is why we know it's a fake because Joseph Smith died 33 years before in 1844.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Joseph_Smith
As well the ops image says 1837. so which is it?
It's fake and you won't find a copy of the publication anywhere AND every source has this "quote" dated at 1877.
Your move.

Attached: typical Mormon family.jpg (500x347, 35K)

Here it is idnc.library.illinois.edu/cgi-bin/illinois?a=d&d=TMJ18770125.1.2

Attached: typical Mormon family.jpg (1248x792, 236K)

>date of publication: 1877
Dead men tell no tales user.

Attached: 2896380-cowboy-bebop-smoking-faye-valentine-anime-girls___anime-wallpapers.jpg (1920x1200, 355K)

I didn't make the image. But, hey Mormons say the only time the book was change was for grammar errors.

Attached: faultfuck.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Why are darkies so obsessed with white people?
>huwite ppl dis huwite ppl dat
>y huwite ppl do dis?
>gibs me dat huwitey
>fucken huwite ppls fault

Attached: 1530137740217.png (570x400, 155K)

Pretty much. We haven't had a reformation like most Christian denominations. Since we already had a reformed bible by the 1800's there was no need to change it further. Many people think the Book of Mormon, doctrine and covenants and pearl of great price are meant to revise or detract from the bible but it's more of an addition. They're like the dlc's of the bible of the other tales from the tribes of Israel. Since important stories were inscribed on metal at the time the fact that the golden and bronze plates were transcribed (depending on your belief) at all is a marvel. The bible references many other books being made very briefly and the church makes it very clear that there was a number of books removed from the bible like the Book of Enoch that was removed because it talks about aliens and how God made THE HEAVANS and the earth but explores a lot of things that point to aliens.
Nonetheless the Book of Mormon hasn't had anything removed or revised it is as it was back then.
Still a neat story book with lots of coolio wisdom.
"Now there was a strict law among the people of the church, that there shouldnot any man, belonging to the church, arise and persecute those that did not belong to the church, and that there should be no persecution among themselves." Alma 1:21

Also more Mormons need to read this because modern Mormons have become the exact thing their doctrine tells them not to be.

"For they saw and beheld with great sorrow that the people of the church began to be lifted up in the pride of their eyes, and to set theirheartsupon riches and upon the vain things of the world, that they began to be scornful, one towards another, and they began to persecute those that didnot believe according to their own will and pleasure." Alma 4:8

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 69K)

Sweet Jesus just get to the point already

You're a mormon?

Point is OP's image is full of shit and this was never said by Joseph Smith.
Yes sir card carrying Elder Normie gonna come knock on your door, mow your lawn and tell you about Jesus. I was raised in the church. My father is a high priest last I checked. He's 63 now so he might rank higher. The only reason I'm an elder instead of a High Priest (lol High Priest Normie gonna get yo boi pucci XDXDXD) is because I'm not a typical Mormon. I haven't served a mission and would be denied due to the way I live my life. So I've opted to take my low rank in the priesthood and use it to try to help elevate others to positions above me since I can't achieve it. Just because in going to the lowest kingdom of heaven doesn't mean I can't help others along their path to the highest.
>tldr yes I'm a Mormon

Attached: Minene-Uryuu-minene-uryuu-31905464-500-300.jpg (500x300, 34K)

Cool, Mormons tend to be nice from what i know.
Also, the rank of elder sounds really cool to me, it's like you're in the brotherhood of steel dude.
What's above high priest?
In fact could you just go over the rankings system because it sounds interesting.

I'm an non active mormon living in the heart of Utah. I stopped before going to the temple so I don't have what you all refer to as, "magic pajamas"

>magic pajamas
Do they give you sleeping powers and make it really easy to sleep, i could use a pair right about now desu

Err, I guess magic underwear is more accurate. Ive heard both. They are just garments you wear that remind you of vows you've taken.

Sounds a bit silly desu but i guess all religions have something odd about them.

K

Like I said, I don't have them since I agree it's a little silly. But yeah, every group has its own quirks

>Cool, Mormons tend to be nice from what i know.
Can be. They're also highly judgmental so it's really a mixed bag. Recent converts are usually more open.
>What's above high priest?
Patriarch.
>In fact could you just go over the rankings system because it sounds interesting.
Well it really all starts with the 2 forms of priesthood Aaronic and Melchizedek. Priesthood is magical Mormon power to give blessings and favors from God (bear with me through this shit it's gonna get crazy).
Those who hold the Aaronic priesthood are in charge of the sacrament and breakdown into 4 offices.
Deacons
>baptized 12 year olds who collect fast offerings (tithe from home), upkeep the church and distribute the cups of magic water and bread
Teachers
>14 year olds who are tasked with helping other members of the church live by the gospel so they go out and teach in the home to old people alongside usually an elder or a high priest they can also now break the bread and fill the water for sacrament
Priests
>16 year old boys who are tasked with filling in for Melchizedek priesthood holders when they slack off if there's no High Priest or Elder to teach the Priest does it they can also baptize ordain other priests, teacher and deacons and can bless the sacrament their goal is to preach to others
Bishop
>pretty much a clerical position used to organize church meetings, services and other financial matters
Next you get into the 3 offices of the Melchizedek priesthood.
Elder
>at least 18 years old and are all about the teaching they're called to baptize and attempt to teach the gospel to as many as possible and therefore usually sent on missions they're considered to be guided by the Holy Ghost (magical spirit feeling that makes you not do bad shit) and can lay on hands to do things like anointing with oil they can also hold meetings of the Church can give sacrament to the sick and bless children they can also fill in for the High Priest
cont.

Attached: Donatello_profile.png (452x604, 214K)

High Priest
>officiates in the Church and holds positions in the church power hierarchy like Stake President, Mission President, Bishop and High Councilor
Patriarch
>at least 55 years old and married mostly tasked with giving callings by way of Patriarchal Blessings to members of the church
Seventy
>old as fuck niggas that work hand in hand with the Apostles and are considered super secret special witnesses of Jesus Christ tasked with regulating the Church and enacting the wishes of the presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (old rich white niggas that make rules because they "talk to god")

And that's about how it breaks down.
>magic pajamas
I have the magic runed underpants that can block fire and any other evil that would befall me.
They're made of super nice material that make up the shirt and shorts. Then the super secret ultra mormons stitch a bunch of magic moon runes on them to bless them to protect you from evil.

Attached: 340164.jpg (225x350, 29K)

Sounds really interesting. Can I ask you some questions about the Mormons?

Sure.
>inb4 how many wives can you have

Attached: Ch002_Keith_smoke.png (670x566, 259K)

How young can your wives be?

Nah I don't care about that crap. Most people can barley handle one person as their significant other why would they want more?
I might have a lot of questions so I hope you'll answer them.
What makes mormons different from Christians?

Huh, very interesting.
It sounds like being a mormon is like being an rpg hero, you're always getting some rank up based on your age or things you do.
You spoke a bit about the lowest kingdom of heaven, could you explain that a bit?
Is it like Dante's divine comedy?
I heard it had something to do with getting your own planets or something like that.
Also, that priest dude is really cute!
Looks a lot like the dude Bumstead often posts, speaking of...

Hey bumstead!

Hi hi! How are you?
>Looks a lot like the dude Bumstead often posts
Does this mean i'm destined to be a Mormon?

Hard 18. Pedophilia is a serious sin. Children are tasked with learning the way of the gospel and not straying from the Rod of Iron. Their parents are to guide them to live righteous lives.
>why would they want more?
Because it's hot :3
>I might have a lot of questions so I hope you'll answer them.
I'll answer as many as I can.
>What makes mormons different from Christians?
Well Christianity doesn't account for priesthood like at all. The Vatican and Catholics have a defacto hierarchy of voting for the seats of spiritual power but it's mostly at the mercy of man. Mormons believe that when John the Baptist baptized Jesus he gave him the priesthood which later enabled him to perform miracles. This priesthood ordination would later fall out of favor with the Christians and the catholics would be the last ones to ordain saints. Mormons believe that WE are the saints thus the Latter Day Saints addendum to our church name. We ordain people with priesthood which is kinda like making them like Jesus with the ability to perform SMALL miracles (blessings). We also have a different structure for how heaven works. There's multiple kingdoms of heaven the lowest which everyone who accepted the idea of God existing gets into. Only the people who completely reject the idea of gods existence don't get into the Terrestrial kingdom which is like Earth only paradise.
Those who reject this idea go to outer darkness which is literally nothing.
Lastly we differ with what you can do with your body. You have to treat it like a temple in that you can't put anything into it that would harm it (drugs, booze, cigarettes, caffeine, etc.) if you do then you can't get into the higher kingdoms. The highest of which you get to reside in the same realm of God and get to create universes and shit like he does.
Does that answer enough? There's a lot really.

Attached: Donatello_intro.png (1386x966, 837K)

Normie I know. We've talked before. I'm the user that bought you a game one time.

I should be asleep but i woke up after only sleeping for an hour and couldn't sleep afterwards.
Had a dream about driving a car, was an interesting car that i think can only exist in dreams.
Was the nicest car ride i ever experienced.
Made me want to drive more.
>Does this mean i'm destined to be a Mormon?
Maybe?
You'd fit right in with the stereotype at least.
Ask normie to proselytize you if you're interested i guess.

>Because it's hot :3
Sounds like a tuff balancing act though.

I think I get it. idk i'm a tad unsure, when answering my question answer them to me like i'm a kid because I know nothing about religion. (Besides the Amish)
Is there Mormon hell of it it just space?
Sorry you can't get back to sleep, I read a thing a while back that says it's normal for humans to wake up for about an hour in the night and stay wake. Used to be the norm before the industrial revolution.
>proselytize
?

>It sounds like being a mormon is like being an rpg hero, you're always getting some rank up based on your age or things you do.
Pretty much. You get more power as you rank up and shit. Unfortunately you have to appease more of the members of the church than god.
>You spoke a bit about the lowest kingdom of heaven, could you explain that a bit?
For the most part it's paradise ON EARTH. It's exactly like here only paradise which is meh. You still go to church on sunday but it would be filled with people who are in purgatory (people who never learned about god) and you would teach them.
>Is it like Dante's divine comedy?
Never heard of it.
>I heard it had something to do with getting your own planets or something like that.
Nah more that in the Celestial kingdom you get to be like god. It's very convoluted but it essentially says you get to be taught to be like god in heaven. There's even 3 kingdoms within the Celestial kingdom so it gets more complicated. You have to hold certain tenants and live a super specific life in order to get in (IE: get married, sealed in the temple, held all the articles of faith, etc).
>Also, that priest dude is really cute!
Thanks! I guess I like the shitty priest or off mainstream priest look. I may be religious but fuck it doesn't define me.
IT'S FUCKING KITCHEN! I KNEW YOU WERE STILL HERE!
Once again thanks for that man I've put hella hours into PZ. I might be coming up for Anime Banzai in Clearfield this October. If I do I'll be coming to see you \^-^/

Attached: tumblr_nkr6l9D9gW1rjcviko1_r1_1280.jpg (600x1200, 95K)

You can always message me on steam if you need me. I mostly lurk. Sometimes I'll post.

>Is there Mormon hell of it it just space?
There's no such thing as Mormon hell. It's just regular hell otherwise known as Perdition. Brimstone lake of fire all that shit it's the same thing. You deny the existence of God then you go to hell. Some will go as far to say it's just dark nothingness for all eternity but it's still hell.
The requirements for getting into hell are pretty hard though. Even if you're non-religious but think there could maybe be a god you still go to the Terrestrial kingdom (lowest kingdom of heaven).
I just never see you post...or I do and never notice ^-^
I'll have to hit you up on steam sometime. As you can see I'm usually offline UwU
How have you been?
I've been touching your Kongou :3

Attached: kongou 2.jpg (891x574, 45K)

You keep your dirty normie fingers off my waifu. She is a pure maiden.

*touches your Kongou's shoulders*
Mmmmmmmmmmm so soft :P
I love a nice pure maiden.
She tells me her sins and I show her new ones OwO

Attached: Kongou+is+not+daijoobu.jpg (1200x826, 178K)

Are their sub groups of Mormons? Like some who belive X and not Y but are still part of the Mormon family tree.
That probably sounds dumb and confusing.

Anyway, yeah I'm still around. I post kongou every now and again but only if in context of the thread.

Yes. The FLDS. They are usually seen as the crazies that still employ polygamy and such

FLDS?

Some sort of watch duty instinct maybe.
>?
You know, get you into the faith.

Huh, pretty interesting stuff, i don't think i have more questions.
Thank you, you got me to understand your faith a bit more, appreciate you taking the time to write all of this, btw is the ms also a mormon?
>Never heard of it.
You've heard of Dante's inferno right?
The inferno is the first part of the divine comedy, the second is purgatorio and the last is paradiso, which talk about purgatory and heaven respectively.
The paradiso speaks a lot about the planets in the solar system being layers of heaven that each have unique divine qualities, sort of like the layers of hell.

Oh hey kitchen!
Long time since i last saw you, or at least wittingly.

I wish I could remeber the title of the thing.
oh that makes sense. Sorry i'm just being really dum today and not using my brain.

Switched to my computer now that I'm home but, if Mormons are called LDS or Latter Day Saints. The FLDS are just Fundamentalists. They follow exactly what Joseph Smith originally preached instead of realized that times and people change. They still believe in Polygamy and many other things that are no longer appropriate for the Mormon Church.

I never left. Just don't post as openly as before I guess.

Oh yeah totally. You have people like the Community of Christ that are like a reorganized church. They're a bit more open about things and have a more hip modern approach to the whole LDS thing but are mostly seen as heretics by the actual church.
You've also got "jack mormons" that have different views on what they do and don't believe in. They're mostly just people who are mormon but don't necessarily seem mormon. Me I'd be a "jack mormon" but I'll repent when I'm ready then live a righteous life so I'm still a Mormon just a different kind.
For the most part the Community of Christ is the only real sub group of the LDS Church and only because they want to believe women can hold the priesthood.
That's a big thing right now. Women CANNOT hold the priesthood like men. Their place is as caretakers of the home which is a whole task and calling within itself. It would just bog them down more to have to worry about the home and giving blessings and shit.
I guess I just never see you. Honestly you should just get a name. You must be around a bit.
Fuck I forgot about the fundamentalist crazies. Their communities are pretty hush hush. They also believe in the whole multiple wives thing.
>is the ms also a mormon?
Nah she's Catholic or non denominational.
>You've heard of Dante's inferno right?
Of course.
From what you're describing no that's not how we view heaven. The solar system was made by God which is clearly outlined in the Book of Enoch (go read it it's pretty fun) and all over the bible. Heaven resides in a special place outside of our universe. I assume in a higher dimension that only our souls can access.
Is it a book or a movie?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Eh, I don't know what I'd actually want as a name and I don't care for the attention.

>being a mormon
Fuck off Jow Forums is a Catholic board you goddamn non-trinity believing heretics who should all die. Fucking dogs.

woah now. Mormons believe in the Holy Trinity just not in the way that others do. We believe in God the father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. But we believe that they are all fully separate entities as opposed to being, more or less, a conglomerate.

Correct me if I'm wrong though. From what I've heard Catholics and Protestants believe that the three are, essentially, the same being.

You a las Vegas Mormon not a utah Mormon.....and I was a fate utah Mormon

>just not in the way that others do
So they don't believe in the trinity. They believe in some fanfiction of it.
>From what I've heard Catholics and Protestants believe that the three are, essentially, the same being.
That's modalism. It's 3=1, not 1=1=1.

I can see that. A name comes with a lot of negative attention.
I like you more this way anyways ^-^
You live in the good part of Utah too. Everything south of SLC is pretty tame. Ogden is a shit hole.
>God sent himself to die so man could sin
Wut? XDXDXDXD
The whole idea of the Atonement makes no sense if you believe God the Father, Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit are all the same entity. We believe in the three just as separate entities like said.
Fuck outta here heretic. You're going to hell anyway so what the fuck does it matter?
JUST BECAUSE I WASN'T BORN IN UTAH DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT A REAL MORMON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 5612417b3901b54786455df5_5900e93a1aed9ec80e3e24be_320.jpg (320x320, 52K)

Not going to try and bible bash. Mormon's believe in the three but you guys wont accept it. Oh well.

How interesting.
>jack mormons
So do jack mormons bassically live how they want but when they die say, "lol jk it was just a prank god." Then act """normal""" in death?
Do Mormons get along with other religions?
What's Catholicism?

It's a book from the 1300s, though there was a game loosely based off it.
It's an interesting read, pretty fascinating how he imagines hell especially, though the other parts are also interesting.
It's basically a medieval self insert fan fic where Dante gets to learn about heaven and hell with Virgil.
Go read it if you think that sort of stuff is interesting, it inspired a lot of modern views on Christianity.
Paradise lost is also a good book on christian mythology.

Ogden is trash. SLC has come okay parts. Everything south is pretty decent. And mormons from out of Utah or Idaho are usually better people than those that are here in that they are less judgmental.

It still not the same, you know it and you family know it. You even live you life more like a las Vegas one then a utah one

Fuck off you balding gross degenerate fanfiction LARPing cuckold. God sent his son to open the way for all good Christians to save themselves. King James worshiping whore dogs.
>Mormon's believe in the three
>in the three
I literally just told you it's 3=1, not three people.
The Church of the West, you aren't that dumb are you Bum?

Attached: 1517788984933.png (267x247, 96K)

>Paradise lost is also a good book on christian mythology.
Fuck no, it just makes Lucifer look smart.

Jack Mormon is a blanket term. I would probably be considered a Jack Mormon as I don't go to church and generally live how I want. I still hold basic beliefs with the church but don't let them hold me down and prevent me from enjoying life. I don't do things that I feel I need to repent for though as I'm pretty tame as a person.

Wrong....there alot more judgmental the while state of Utah is judgmental. You don't live or look like this is will be passes agrisive hell. If you just like thwm you live great

>you aren't that dumb are you Bum?
Maybe I am. I wasn't taught religion.
What makes a catholic a catholic.
So it's just a term for those who don't follow the text down to the t?

I guess it depends on where you're from. Almost every mormon I've met outside of Utah has been far more open and grounded.

Essentially, yes. That is a fairly good description of it.

I live evey wete in Utah for 25 year of my life. Evey one of then one ownly like 1 out a 20 and not judgement. Even norime would say this.

I see.

that's how he should be though, isn't it?
He was able to get the angels to revolt against god and tempts men on a daily basis, if that dude was just some moron then i would be really disappointed.

I would not say that it like that for me it was really strict. And that no matter what we all going too hell or a ring of hell.

Shit he managed to trick god and almost tempted jesus himself, he better be smart.

Seems awfully rude. Why was that?

Seems fair to me. Lucifer wasn't some idiot bumbling around heaven. He was supposed to be God's best angel.

No. It shouldn't even be written about, it's an allegory about how "evil" the Catholic Church is and that Anglo God King James is the only true Pope.
A Catholic is someone who believes in Jesus Christ and believes that the Pope has the final say on Earthly matters as through apostolic succession.
Mormons on the other hand worship a satanic man who conned people and don't believe in the Nicene creed, which is what literally any Church worth it's salt believes in.

If you don't believe in this, you can't be Christian:
I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,
and became man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,
he suffered death and was buried,
and rose again on the third day
in accordance with the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead
and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son,
who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.
I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins
and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

>So do jack mormons bassically live how they want but when they die say, "lol jk it was just a prank god." Then act """normal""" in death?
No more like they would die then be like "shit bro didn't know I was actually taught the right thing" and then proceed to explain all their sin to Saint Peter before going to the terrestrial kingdom. They know that no matter what they do so long as they at least believe in the possibility of god existing they get into heaven. Kind of the loophole of the Mormon religion.
>Do Mormons get along with other religions?
Absolutely. So long as they're not hard nosed assholes who think any one religion is 100% right in their interpretation. Catholics and Jews tend to have the most problems with Mormons though.
Oh I thought Dantes Comedy was what you were talking about. I've read Dantes Inferno. His vivid descriptors of how hell works actually built the foundation for the model many modern christians use.
Vegas Mormons are the worst. They're literally all about the money.
You been out to Pineview yet? You should go swimming at the lake there it's usually pretty warm about now.
I know but I'm not a Vegas mormon either. I'm not about tithe that much.
>God sent his son
Yeah that means god is a separate entity from his son you fucking mong.
This is why you're retarded. You believe 3=1 instead of 3=1+1+1 like any other rational human.
Let me ask you this.
If the trinity is true how could god reside in heaven while his son was sacrificing himself?
>inb4 magic
Your whole religion says only like nuns and priests go to heaven and the rest burn in hell. How do I know? My wife reams me for it all the time and I literally have this argument of the trinity weekly.
>King James
Your fucking church tortured people and literally rewrote parts of the bible to fit the agenda of earth being the center of the universe and removed perfectly good books.

Attached: Donatello_scum.png (438x548, 182K)

>What makes a catholic a catholic.
Belief in the authority of the Catholic Church

The ownly one with out sin is god. For me and what I was show and hear as a kid it was more about spending you life in less sin so when you in tell it not do bad. There a lot of demon and shit and there a lot too it.

Yes but you not a utah one you dad and mom are. And even there not some people in Utah don't drink soda or coffe tea,watter thing like that.

I don't even know where Pineview is, to be honest.

Ehhhh....Most Mormons in Utah drink soda and caffeine. Some drink coffee and tea though, as they feel the benefits outweigh the supposed negatives.

>Normie can't into Trinity and the divine mystery
What a fucking muslim.
>If the trinity is true how could god reside in heaven while his son was sacrificing himself?
Easy, because He's God. God can be man, The Spirit, And God. Fucking if you can't wrap your head around that, then you can't be Christian, you are a white muslim.
>Your whole religion says only like nuns and priests go to heaven and the rest burn in hell
That's wrong. A good Christian can enter heaven, stop making up lies you dumb white muslim.
>Your fucking church tortured people and literally rewrote parts of the bible to fit the agenda of earth being the center of the universe and removed perfectly good books.
>this is coming from devil worshipers who use 66(6) books in the bible instead of 73
You kidding me or are you that retarded.

Exactly, he was his top man.

Oh boo hoo it made fun of my religion at a time when it really did suck.
Suck it up, it's a good book.

Yeah, the inferno is a part of the divine comedy like i said, you should read the pergatorio and paradiso if you haven't.

A good part of them dose but I have many many that dony as well. The foster people I love with for 10+ year eveyone beside them don't it was so bad I all most put lock in a carry houes for wereing boys jeens and shit.

>when it really did suck
>literally writes a heretical tract about how "ebvil" the Church is
>written by people who believe in King James is literally God and that everything written by him and his scribes is holy and good

gimme an actual answer.
>shit bro didn't know I was actually taught the right thing
I can get behind that, its like a child when they mess up and have to talk to their parents about it and apologize.
>Catholics and Jews
Why don't they get along?
>the Pope
I hear he is elected, how does that work with the religion?
>satanic man
Seems a bit harsh.
>Nicene creed
What's that?
>God
Are they nice? What do they do?
>Jesus
Why'd god send Jesus?
>He will come again in glory
That the rapture thing people yell about?
>Holy Spirit
So what exactly is it? Is it just some thing special people hear that tells them to do things?
>Baptism
What's that?
>sins
What makes a sin?
Why does god get to not have sin? Why does everyone else have to have it?

>What makes a Catholic a Catholic
The Catholic religion is believed to be the religion that was passed on from Christ's apostles after he ascended to heaven. Catholics would be those who still follow what the apostles passed down. Though many believe that the Catholic church, although ultimately good, has lost some of what would have made it the true church. This is why you have Protestant churches, such as Baptists.
>Why does god get to not have sin? Why does everyone else have to have it?
From what I was taught as a Mormon, God has no sin because he has already lived a life similar to that of our own. He has already gone through his own trials and tribulations to ascend to the status of a God. But I also may be very wrong here.

I don't know he god...kind of a cop out. How I see it we sin over are free will we can choose too sin or not most people do.

Why do you think it split to begin with?
People were sick of the churches shit.
I've literally met no one who even thinks as highly of james as catholics think of mary or other saint for that matter, catholics are the clear mortal worshippers dude, don't delude yourself

>I hear he is elected, how does that work with the religion?
Conclave of cardinals elect.
>What's that?
The prayer I just posted.
>Are they nice? What do they do?
Be God.
>Why'd god send Jesus?
To save man.
>That the rapture thing people yell about?
No.
>So what exactly is it? Is it just some thing special people hear that tells them to do things?
No. It means that it exists as a force.
>What's that?
That's how you become a Christian.
>What makes a sin?
Anything that's not following God's word.
>God has no sin because he has already lived a life similar to that of our own
God never had sin, what the fuck am a I reading? God is God, there isn't anyone before or after him. Holy Jesus the Second Commandement literally states don't put anyone before him.
>Why do you think it split to begin with?
Because faggot nobles didn't want to pay money to the Church. Fuck off cuckway, you dumb Lutherian heretic that can't even accept the body and blood of Christ.

It's just north of Ogden. Out near Huntsville. Should check it out. There's good hiking up in the canyon and good fishing at the lake.
Riddle me this then.
When Jesus was going through the atonement of bleeding out every pore in his body and he was praying was he praying to himself?
Do you realize how retarded you sound?
>this is coming from devil worshipers who use 66(6) books in the bible instead of 73
No of course you don't.
I'll have to look into them. Thanks.
>Why don't they get along?
See above. Catholics are hyper paranoid conspiracy theorists who are more turned on by the idea of hell and sin than doing good works and living righteously. Jews tend to call us heretics because we believe in the bible at all.
I've got no problem with Catholics as long as they don't tinfoil hat on me. We're using the same books that say the same thing we just have different interpretations. One huge difference is the idea of repentance. Catholics believe in things like confessional and "bargaining" with god to forgive sin by saying so many prayers. Something that can be seen as an offering that was made obsolete by Moses and the 10 commandments. Mormons believe you'll get 1 chance to get gods forgiveness for your sin by repenting. Essentially you pray and tell god your sin in private then NEVER EVER DO IT AGAIN EVER.

Attached: talk time.gif (500x348, 368K)

>When Jesus was going through the atonement of bleeding out every pore in his body and he was praying was he praying to himself?
He was praying to God, God is not Jesus, God is God. God =/= Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God. Do you fucking know how the trinity works or are you fucking retarded?
>No of course you don't.
What the fuck are you trying to say?

>God is God. God =/= Jesus. Jesus is the Son of God
W-wouldn't that mean that they are separate? So not 3=1

>W-wouldn't that mean that they are separate?
user understanding the Trinity is like understanding Physics
God is Jesus is Holy Spirit
So 3=1
To imply that God is Jesus, that implies there's no Holy Spirit.
Literal theolets can't understand that.