Energy drinks are bad for you, and here's why

Millions of Americans drink energy beverages every day in order to be alert and have increased stamina. However, many of these drinks have dangerous levels of caffeine that may cause conditions such as osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease, Physical Therapy reports.

In the most recent issues of The Physician and Sportsmedicine, researchers at Nova Southeastern University found that frequent energy drink consumption may cause adverse effects.

"The FDA limits caffeine in soft drinks to 71 mg/12 fluid ounce," Stephanie Ballard, assistant professor of pharmacy practice at the university's West Palm Beach campus, told the news source. "But energy drinks can contain as much as 505 mg of caffeine in a single container - the equivalent of drinking 14 cans of Coca-Cola."

Caffeine has been reported to cause insomnia, nervousness, arrhythmias, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, pregnancy and childbirth complication, gastrointestinal upset and death.

According to the National Osteoporosis Foundation, approximately eight million women and two million men have been diagnosed with the condition in the U.S.

TL;DR Boomer posters are literally shortening their own life.

CHECK.
MATE.

Attached: 489787.jpg (1200x1200, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=PaEFYHtXXkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

energy drinks are made from bull's sperm, so people who drink them are literal cuckolds

>505 mg in a single container
lolwut a single monster can has about 150 mg who the fuck drinks something with 505 mg in it

Nice try, Boomer.

Attached: 1527635121534.jpg (633x640, 87K)

>literally shortening their own life.
don't really give a fuck tb h. drugs, smoking and HRT are doing that to me anyway

you're a proper mess, aren't you?

rather have a short and happy life than a long and miserable one

That sounds like a short and miserable one.

yep because you really are happy

Attached: 1515367655809.jpg (330x429, 29K)

9 reasons why you should love Monster!

The internet loves the new Monster and here's why you should too!

5 reasons why Monster is all of us

I am happy. Even so, short and miserable is still better than long and miserable.

>what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Attached: Boomer wojak.jpg (380x349, 27K)

a can of monster has less caffine then a cup off coffee which are half the size of a monster can

Attached: lshatj9m8c311.jpg (640x357, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=PaEFYHtXXkQ

i love the boomer life

Attached: boomerfriends.png (1500x761, 276K)

Cup of coffe contains about 93mg of caffine
Can of Monster can have from 115mg up to 240mg of caffine.

Yes coffe has more caffine per 100g, but nobody drinks more than 200ml of coffe at one take.

Conclusion.
Don't drink coffee or energy drinks.

No... drink both at teh same time.

Don't do that.
If you really what that energy.
Drink tea.

Attached: 4116f39b9d_104621309_o2.jpg (850x414, 21K)

Really makes me think

lmao wtf is that graph. how are you measuring "stimulation" and in what units

back when i was on caffeine for study + gym etc i'd sometimes take 1200-1600 mg of caffeine pills + a coffee

now i just drink 4-6 bags of earl grey, that's my caffeine tolerance break

user, how's your heart?

Attached: worried.png (640x604, 237K)