ITT:autistic shit you did in highschool

beat me

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-011334.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-011342.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-011348.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>autistic shit you did in highschool
Barely turning up. I had go to a course outside of school to obtain both my NCEA 1 & 2 levels.

i'd sneak gum into class and after it loses its flavour i'd peg it at the projector screen at the front of the classroom and it'd make a loud as fuck bang
it once slid down the screen leaving a deep wet looking trail and fell onto the ground, and the teacher stood on it

And I remember when they would send me to counseling to try and sort my tardiness out. T'was funny.

other guys

Attached: 1530747823791.jpg (600x675, 90K)

I would sabotage the overhead projectors in all the classrooms because I objected to the teacher not having to write out on the board what she wanted us to write down

o yeah there was also this one time i gave a guy a bj in this little vacant area behind the school library and got a cumstain in my uniform
by the end of the day it became this noticable yellowish patch and my parents noticed it

that sounds like unironic autism senpai

Attached: aaaa.jpg (634x682, 51K)

>year 9,10,11 had total attendance rate of 11%
>year 12 and 13 got my shit together but although my grades were fine because of all the disciplinary action against me i didnt qualify for good classes so had to do a bunch of bundy bullshit meme classes to get level 1 and 2

i legitimately regret 100% of my life from age 10 - 18

You think that's bad? I once fucked a girl doggy style in the bushes of the school field. I was in 9th grade, and so was she.

I wasn't trying for irony
I just hated the smug bitch slapping a plastic sheet on the projected and then sitting at the teachers table playing with her phone while I had to write shit

I went to regent training center in New Lynn to gain back my grades. Took a course in carpentry.

well thats fair enough

well at least you didn't get caught (right?)
my parents noticed the patch and immediately started questioning me. and i'm sure there were students who noticed too

Attached: m.jpg (568x512, 27K)

>play the knife game/five finger fillet all the time
>do it with a scalpel in science class one day
>the scalpel breaks because i was legitimately doing it really fucking hard and fast
>also when it snapped the blade ricocheted up like shrapnel and fucked up my finger
>everyone in my seat row and the one infront/behind knows what happened
>fuck, how do I get out of this one
>start pretending to chew gum
>teacher tells me to put it in the bin
>walk over and dumb the broken scalpel in the bin
>turn around and see the back 15 kids looking at me like pic related
>sit back down and they are all genuinely impressed i came up with a solution

when the teacher walked over later I noticed there was a cartoonishly big trail of blood so I quickly jumped up to stand on it and cover it uo and he looked at me like i was autistic but when I sat back down again I wiped it off with my shoes so he never found out

Attached: kek face 9.png (327x316, 165K)

amazing

Attached: -q.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I almost got caught. Some kids literally walked by us, so we had to stop. And why didn't you wash it off using the schools taps?

did a course to learn how to handle wood?

Attached: 1489649991382.jpg (470x313, 43K)

>do gateway to get work experience and credits while at school
>mainly do it because i hear that even though they arent supposed too most employers will give the kids a paycheck under the table and everyone looks the other way because its a small town where everyone know everyone so who cares
>also they often end up offering the students a job
>show up for work for 3 months
>he shows me how to paint different shit then just leaves me to paint entire houses by myself or occasionally with 1 or 2 actual employees
>never pays me
>never offers me a job
>find out he does this to others as well
>mfw this nigger is just using free legal child labour
>mfw we cant even complain because that is technically what all employers are suppossed to do

>And why didn't you wash it off using the schools taps?
i did, i went to a drinking fountain and sprayed the fuck out of the cum stain and scrubbed it. most of my shirt was soaked afterwards, and a teacher even stopped me on my way to class to ask me why my shirt was super wet.
water isn't enough to get rid of cum apparently, or maybe i just didn't scrub it enough. idk

Attached: meh.png (448x351, 212K)

hot

>doing some faggy cooking class
>have a retard in my group
>im doing the dishes while the rest of the group cleans up the other stuff
>retard has one of those fuck huge all steel knives
>hey what should I do with this user?
>just chuck it in the sink bro
>he literally chucks it in the sink
>manage to avoid it pretty much
>get a tiny little cut but for whatever reason it bleed like fuck
>keep wiping it on my shirt every 10 seconds
>several minutes later i look like something from a fucking gore thread even though im not actually hurt at all
>also my shirt is covered in holes and rips as well because /poorfag/
>teacher didnt notice because she was out of class 90% of the time drinking whiskey like usual
>walk around school the rest of the day looking like a fucking murder victim

had to get a new shirt because no matter how many time we washed it we couldnt get the red out lmao

>tfw went to all boys college (year 9 - 13)
>tfw girls college was on the opposite side of town
>tfw if you didnt know girls in intermediate/primary school then you were completely fucked and shit out of luck
>tfw spent my teenage years surrounded by guys

No, that just came with it. You'd pick a course, and for each project you completed, you'd gain credits.
I built a saw horse, a shed, and a picnic table all up.
I still had to go English and math tests, but they weren't as common.

Smelly teenage boys.
I would've killed myself if I were you.

>tfw everytime someone killed themselves we got the next day off school
>tfw I probably missed about 3 or 4 months of school because of that

sounds like your national bird should be the dodo instead

kek

>in manual arts class
>retards are using some high powered soldering iron to slightly light a lil piece of wood on fire to inhale and exhale the smoke because they think it's sooper ebic
>after their little chronic smoking session they forget to turn it off and leave it slightly dangling off the edge of the bench
>i walk past and it catches the back of my shirt on fire
>i only notice it after its burned a huge fucking hole into the back of my shirt
>start really autistically smacking it to try and put the fire out
>tfw everyone just stands there and watches me
>it wont go out so i just rip my shirt off and throw it randomly
>shirt lands in the sawdust bin and it catches onto the sawdust
>everybody sprints for their lives fucking lives out of the manual arts class
>huge sawdust fireball
>the fire department was called
>that friday in assembly the principal talked about not messing around with soldering irons, everyone in my class looks at me
>fuck you faggots

Attached: kj8.jpg (698x658, 106K)

High school was when I got into weeb shit. I already lurked back then so I wasn't the cringiest Neruto faggot who wanted to move into Japan, but it was pretty bad nonetheless. Konataposting and all that.

It was a small town high school and we partied with other weebs and a few more normal individuals so past the retrospective self-cringe, it wasn't too bad. At worst it was the normalfriends complaining about weeb music and weebs complaining about rap and whatnot music because we had a turn-based jukebox system.

You know I wish alcohol still made me feel euphoric. I barely drink nowadays because I pretty much feel nothing until I pass out and have horrible hangovers.

Attached: 123652116681.gif (159x144, 269K)

who quote

wew lad, that could have triggered a dust explosion and blown you all up

>tfw super edgy as a kid
>me and a bunch of other kids always smoke at school during lunch
>it goes beyond getting caught all the time, the teacher knew we did it and where we were (literally the front of the field in full view of everyone) but knew nothing they did would change it so they stopped coming over as long as it was just ciggarettes
?one day a house down the street from school goes up for sale
>it is currently vacant
>we all go in there to smoke weed
>start a bunch of fires in the garage with carboard and paper and shit, just small meme ones
>they get bigger each time we do them
>eventually someone rips the door off and puts it on a fire
>we all GTFO
>5 minutes later we can see the entire garage burning from school
>tfw the fire department is called
>tfw a lot of kids knew it was us who did it but because most of the kids in the group come from piece of shit criminal families and/or have gang connections no one said anything to the teacher
>tfw got away with tens of thousands of dollars of property damage and arson

I really regret hanging out with those pieces of shit now, I totally wasted my youth trying to be like them but I was just being edgy and realised that they were genuinely just degenerate low IQ pieces of shit
most of them are in prison or drug addicts or gang members now
literally all of them, about 50 or so, dropped out of school early so for the last 2 years I was completely alone with no way to make new friends because i never hung out with normal people and developed normal social skills which haunts me even today and is how i ended up a loser on Jow Forums
dubs

>2017
you have to be 21 to use this website