Did you fell for the cigarettejew?

Did you fell for the cigarettejew?

Why aren't you vaping?

Attached: vaping-isnt-safe-e-cigarette-vapours-are-loaded-with-toxic-metals.jpg (643x482, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@pylorns/pipe-smokers-live-longer-ffb9faa23c6b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I am.

Cigarettes for out in public, vaping for when I'm at home.

I smoke stogies. Weak men smoke fags

Not politics, kys, sage

Attached: 1527492930416.png (1024x678, 768K)

Because I want my lungs to stay clean and enjoy actual flavor.

>t. boomer

Vaping gives you popcorn lung and makes you look like a raging male feminist

I quit both

I would report but it takes 20+ clicks and 2 minutes.
FUCK HIRO AND FUCK CAPTCHAS

i got you senpai.
pic related will have it nuked asap.

Attached: 177777777.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

I became a vaping faggot to quit smoking cigarettes. Then I stopped being a vaping faggot by reducing the nicotine percentage in my homemade juice over the course of 3 weeks until I was vaping 0mg nic juice, then throwing away the rig when the atomizer went out.

Smoking and vaping are for losers.

Attached: 1530908689792.gif (300x298, 543K)

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: Cig1.jpg (597x506, 222K)

Cigars are the patricians tobacco

I am right now.

Tried one with thc liquid once, worst trip of my life.
Can't stand this shit ever since. But coworkers who switched to vaping smell a lot less like an ashtray, so there is that.

why?

yeah man. Get yourself a salt nicotine vape device with refillable pods and it will get you off cigarettes. The breeze 1 or 2 from aspire is my suggestion. Goodluck

Attached: 1514036123242.jpg (600x600, 117K)

This. Quit instantly after starting to vape.

>sucking on a cuck flute in public

I am not because I used vaping to quit smoking, and then I taper'd down the nicotine and quit vaping like you're supposed to

at least it doesnt give off the smell of ciggies m8

Snus is superior.

I quit both a while back. I feel much better now. I can think more clearly on a constant basis. I've also improved my diet, taking a multivitamin. Feeling good.

Attached: 1447931539389.jpg (653x635, 406K)

Quit cold turkey.

Now you just gotta start lifting

>Why aren't you vaping?

Because I am not a poor faggot and can afford the real patrician choice.

Attached: Pipe_and_Whiskey_Background.jpg (600x400, 58K)

Cause vaping makes my dick shrink.

I always keep my nicotine devices in my car and never on my person when I'm out and about (especially at work where we can't smoke inside so what's the point). Realized vapes don't work when they've been freezing in a car but cigarettes always light up.

Also it'd good to have a backup.

unless hes being faggy about it no one will give a fuck

because I smoke pipe

/thread

How much of a fucking retard do you have to be for smoking more than 15 cigs.
I've only smoked 12 and never ever going to do it again.
Fucking retards man, you must be the same retards that don't know freewill exists and you're gods yourself.

Attached: PopCornLung.png (1920x2560, 137K)

>almost 4 packs a day
Holy shit. I'd recommend vaping but the buzz is pretty different from cigarettes. Do you smoke inside your house/apartment? How'd you manage that?

To be honest I probably vape just as much nicotine every day.

To add, have you tried dipping? Might be a good alternative if you can't get into vaping.

this

>3 packs a day.
Nigger what are you doing?
Are you smoking a cigarette every 20 minutes?
That is leukemia at age 30 type shit.

I smoke too, but like 8 a day. 12 if its a drinking night.

Fair enough. I've never heard of them not working due to cold weather.

>t. Helmut Schmidt

I guess it just takes longer for the unit and juice to warm up to get a good draw. It's not like the unit failed on me. Just wasn't worth it after a couple experiences.

>TFW vape fags will never know the joy of smoking their own carefully blended aged mix because they want to smoke a faggy sno-cone.

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 67K)

The reason vaping is so good at helping you quit smoking cigarettes is that you still get the nicotine you need from the vape but its so fucking gay you do want to do it anymore.

Cigarettes are non-jew controlled. That's why there is such a big anti smoking push from the (((media))).

I'am vaping for 5 days now, I smoked 25 cigarettes a day before. But vaping feels fucking gay and I dont know if its really better than smoking.

nah I love it as a hobby and thoroughly love working in the industry. Im just happy people are giving up tobacco. Pic related is my newest mod and its awesome. With a zeus dual on top instead of sub ohm.

Attached: 1525004423014.jpg (800x800, 39K)

Plastic Korea is cute, especially when they post info graphs covered in the word "probably"

>being this self-conscious and giving a fuck about what you look like
I've had military approach me and ask me about what flavors I was using. Proceeded to talk about vaping in general over beers. If you don't look and act like a fucking faggot vaping won't make a difference.

no, it's because i don't want lung aids you fucking retard. enjoy your emphysema derro

But dude I got juice that tastes like fruity pebbles and another that tastes like a big juicy dong.

Threads autodelet when they reach the post limit

Look up diacetyl and its relation to popcorn lung and prove me wrong, shlomo.
I got the smok stick x8. Can't bring myself to get into the mod stuff... the stick seems to be the best of the basics.

>I've had military approach me and ask me about what flavors I was using. Proceeded to talk about vaping in general over beers. If you don't look and act like a fucking faggot vaping won't make a difference.

I have seen to many serious people who vape and look like faggots and cant take them seriously anymore. Look at Patrick Little and Halsey.

Vaping is gay, dude. It looks like youre sucking on a robot dick

Does it lessen the crave for a cigarette?

I've had a theory that vaping and cigarettes have a different buzz because of the additives, thus vaping may not work well as a replacement unless you're using it to cease nicotine use altogether.

There are high end vapes beautifully manufactured, like pic related, it is definitely not a poor fag thing dickhead. Then again emphysema medical bills are expensive so maybe you have vaping beat.

Attached: 1524960483716.jpg (580x361, 52K)

if ur ever in the market for a new one try the vaporesso revenger x. its been great for me

if you're self conscious enough care about that sort of thing then you're most likely a closet homo

go suck some peeners homo

fuck off you robosexual faggot

>jew tobacco
>based

Tabacco was the first GMO used in industry, it is now a Frankenstein GMO full of chemicals, even the 100% tabacco (((american spirit))) is washed with tons of amonia to alkaline nicotine. Plus chemicals added fothe so called "MAOI" effects.

All of what they are trying to reproduce, they didn't invent anything, it's just what real tabacco is supposed to look like when cured and dried.

The ammonia naturally occur during the process of tobacco making by bacteria eating sugar in the leaf, so part of the nicotine naturally change its PH, and real tabacco naturally contain MAOI, or beta carboline agents producing an anti-depressant effect.

All of the tricks they did is too make bigger profit and fuck people brain with adictions by not providing entirely the satisfaction real tabacco such as nicotiana rustica (native american tobacco is one of the best strain, best taste and effect, but real nicotiana tabcum is also good but with a milder spirit to it).

So people spend their lives chasing a hit and dying for a lie jews made to hook people and take their money.

Plus now tjey say everywhere tobacco kill and cause cancer when it's jew killing people and causing cancer when this sacred plant known for thousands of years actually heal and prevent cancer !

This is what evil do, lie and makes the sacred and divine world of God looks like satan.

And now people feel guilty when I tell them they should stop smoking that shit...

Attached: 111.jpg (720x568, 239K)

Yes it does, everytime i have a craving I take a sip and they get less and less. I only have 6mg of nicotine in my liquid so in the end its much less nicotine overall too. But i feel like it has other hazards though.There aren't any long term studies.

Maybe you need to get with the times and realize that it isn't a fashion statement or a statement about masculinity like cigarettes, it's just the #1 best way to quit smoking. Personally, I don't give a fuck if it looks like I'm sucking a robot dick. It got me to quit cigarettes and that's all that matters to me. If someone wants to actually call me out using it I'll gladly tell them to fuck off. That day has never come, because people these days either don't give a shit or are too much of a bitch to say anything.
>pic related

Attached: Ati2yEh.png (500x562, 362K)

the U-well nunchuka is a great stick device just with better voltage output and 18650 battery. Built in batteries eventually die and then the device is dead. Not a bad setup that x8 stick just some cons and fuck factory coils.
I have the vaporesso switcher and it has been incredibly durable definitely would recommend their devices.

Attached: 1501856477753.jpg (1200x801, 381K)

>There aren't any long term studies.
4 possible carcinogens vs 80+ ingredients including carcinogens. If you're worried just try tapering cigarettes instead.

cool.
you sound like an idiot

18mg got me completely off 30 a day

>U-well nunchuka
Well shit, that thing looks great.

>I'm a gala doesn't know how to smoke a pipe
We actually live longer than you plebes medium.com/@pylorns/pipe-smokers-live-longer-ffb9faa23c6b

Give hookah a try, double apple shisha is the shit.

I've dropped my Vaporesso more times than I can remember. Works fine.

says the guy spending $100 to suck on robot dicks

Vaping is like a mouth fedora

Where I live, cigarettes cost a minimum of $25 for a pack of 20. For the pack a day smoker that's $175 a week.

The initial cost for vaping pays for itself within a week, with the liquid incurring an ongoing cost of around $10 a week.

I'll stick to robot cocks.

>There aren't any long term studies.
Also I hate this argument because it invalidates anything new. Should we have 100 or so people try vaping until they die to see if any cancers show up? Of course after that study you'll be arguing the sample size wasn't large enough.

What unit do you use to vape? When I had a pen I used 18-24mg but for the one I have now (Alien Smok 220W) 6mg is fine.

Yeah dude its great. Just buy it without the tank and get the obs engine 2 rta and you have a godly setup. It outputs 8 volts where as the x8 stick does 4 volts so any coil over 0,3 ohms it struggles to fire whereas this thing is adjustable. Really worth checking out. The RTA I mentioned is some of the best flavour I have ever had. Get into rebuilding it is so much cheaper and better.

Attached: 1520804311073.jpg (700x700, 119K)

OOOOOOOOOOOO
someone post the covers on the cig pack in australia
They are fucking something

We don't know if vape will kill you, at least for ((tobacco))) we are sure

What if vaping turns out to be much worse?

I smoked 1 to 2 packs a week since I was about 19. I gave up gold turkey last year. Feel fucken better and my others dont smell.

what

What about other NRTs?
>not sure if patches and nicorette should be legal, there's no long term studies

bit of a timeline for ye m8

Attached: F10.8.17_Peter_Jackson_5_health_warnings.jpg (4284x2108, 1.45M)

Inhaling a battery-
ROBOSLAVE

Attached: 1506526322857.jpg (550x812, 26K)

Yeah the (ex) friend of mine who got me into it did RBA's and made his own juice, but again, I'm not up to getting in that deep. I use 0.13 coils and am loving them and the rechargeable battery works with what I want to get out of vaping at the moment. The device really just dies when the battery runs out?

kek

If that's your way of thinking then your only option is to taper or go cold turkey on cigarettes. You can also try all of the other forms of tobacco (I hear snus is good. The only thing other than cigarettes to cause cancer is dipping and even then a magnitude less).

>not using an SX Mini with a yihi chip
Poorfag detected.

Yeah we are going all in on stocking vaporesso because they are putting smok and aspire, wismec and the rest to shame. Ill also always love tesla especially the 200WYE which was 3d printed and super lights

Attached: 1520001143841.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>I've had a theory that vaping and cigarettes have a different buzz because of the additives
it's absorption rate. nicotine acts as an anti-depressant/mood stabilizer and relaxer when slowly absorbed. it acts more like adderall and a stimulant when absorbed quickly. try lozenges. you are forced to absorb at a constant rate because they melt, I had a friend have his heart beat skyrocket to like 180 BBM once

>Mall ninja shit
>Beautiful

Here is the matching set

Attached: 6r39nQD.jpg (3369x2073, 2M)

Tabacco edgy red pill

>Falling for the nicotine Jew at all
>Mfw nearly 4 years clean

Get some self control faggots.

Attached: 1530452182448.jpg (185x179, 9K)

Get with the time boomer

Attached: e2b.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Fun fact:

Bryan on the right hand side actually died of AIDS.
There were no statements or retractions. from the health department.

Yeah because you won't find a new battery to instal. 18650 rechargeable batteries are vaping standard and what the nunchuka runs on so you can buy a few and swop them out as the day goes on. Less hassle than charging it. Rebuilding coils is way different than DIY ejuice and really a good idea. It's not effort and gives a much MUCH better experience.

Attached: 1503324861182.jpg (1615x1705, 395K)

Fair play. If I wasn't in Korea where anything sold locally is stupidly expensive I would look more into it. Perhaps when I leave I will. Thanks for the heads up.

Also nice get.

you're gonna fuckin die m8

But I like using my Zippo

Attached: 20180424_152452.jpg (450x901, 222K)

Maybe a bit too much...

Attached: 20180424_152534.jpg (787x394, 213K)

Nothing political

Please fuck off

Post reported

(((Typical tricks)))