It's Her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights.
It's Her Turn.

Attached: peggingIsGreat.jpg (318x159, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like the feeling of a silicone toy in my anus though.

>I don't like the feeling of a silicone toy in my anus yet though.
FTFY

It was her turn in 2016. She failed to even show up.

Fuck you

what does it feel like to fall for this meme? i think its a big enough joke now that only severe fetishists would even bother, but like, what about guys in 2009 that let fag-hag emo girls convince them to take a silicon dildo in the ass?

tfw this guy actually tried

Mfw hemorrhoids

Absolutely never

This is my fetish.

my body. my choice

Silicon can't beat the feeling of having another man's cock up your ass.
OP is a cuck who lets a women take control.

Attached: laughing homos.gif (448x252, 1.14M)

How the fuck would you feel pleasure in pegging your man?

Jokes on you Ill never have any form of relationship with anyone.

>tfw youll never find a woman who plays dominant and fucks you in the ass.

Sexually Progressive women are a meme. All Women, even feminists, want to be dominated sexually by a man.I had a few friends who had these sexually utlra progressive girl friends and they played submissive in bed, most of their relationships ended as a result of the girl cheating on them with a dom chad.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 102K)

sadism

Based Latvia!

Putting anything in your ass is gay.

Attached: 1525826077331.gif (200x269, 597K)

Get the fuck out of here with this ridiculous overzealous feminism. Her turn?

Fuck off. Men fuck women. End of story. Take your degenerate sexual fetishes and keep them to yourself you mongrel.

Absolute state of the fucking left. What FUCKING losers. I am HAPPY with my stable relationship. I am in PARADISE motherfucker.

PARADISE

Do you know what that even means?

Ha ha ha ha

You animal. You dog. You will never know what Paradise is. You based creature of the basest denomination of cattle. You can't even tell the difference between male and female and you are going to try to lead me to believe that a low creature such as yourself can even comprehend Paradise?

You are complacent. Content. Docile! You worm!

You are NOTHING. BUT NOTHING. Not even the breath you breathe can have any significance, for all you are worth is miniscule in comparison to the even smallest of structures!

Paradise is on Earth to me, as hell is on Earth to you. My life is a paradise. It is a world of creation. Yours? Shit, user. You're making pegging threads on Jow Forums of all places.

Your kind will destroy itself. It is inevitable. Unless you seek salvation within yourself. Unless you make the connection that God's temple is your body, and God's kingdom is your consciousness, you will suffer for eternity. Spiritually. Until

Until

Until

Until
Until
Until you wake up

Wake up

Awake

Yes pls!

It'll stretch me out a bit so I can handle tyrone and jamal later

As a Swede who has the displeasure of being forced to be around an unusually high number of leftist/feminist women I can tell you that funnily enough those are the kind least likely to be dominant in bed. They all have a fucking rape fetish and want you to choke them in bed, absolutely disgusting.

I'm not speaking from personal experience because I'm not going anywhere near leftist women with a 10 meter pole, but all the friends and people I know that have confirm that 9/10 have that kind of fetish.

Nice appeal to the sake of equality
At least nature is good for something

>All Women, even feminists, want to be dominated sexually by a man.
There's a difference between publicly submissive and privately submissive. 99% of women are publicly submissive, but there are a lot of women who are privately dominant.

That's why we need genetically ingeneered futanari cat-girls.

Attached: 1523777159059.jpg (550x412, 60K)

>There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights.
Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 550K)

fixed

Attached: 2018-07-07 16_31_35-imwithher.jpg @ 140% (2018-07-07 16_28_44-democratic party tattoo - Αναζήτ (444x222, 14K)

no means no.
my butthole
my choice

kot id get

Laziest bait of all time

At least change up the script instead of copy/paste