Purge

What evil things will you do in the Purge in real life.

Attached: 1617.jpg (300x180, 15K)

I will do world conquest as pOLAND in europa universalis

Murder all the mormons

rape

Purge this thread

Kill kids and toddlers

The concept of the purge is so fucking retarded
If all crime were legal I would just commit accounting/tax fraud and watch along as the retards kill eachother

Kill the military

If all crime was legal, why do these guys wear masks? I honestly doubt it would be like that, people mostly commit crimes because of the circumstances they are in not out of a desire to do so - nothing would change

I would spit on the sidewalk

gas the kikes of course

I will do world conquest as pOLAND in europa universalis my ass

I'd steal video equipment and computer parts.

I would kill anyone who posts in the kpop generals

Leftism in the US is cancer. So this.

I believe the same thing. If it where to happen i would do that and while tsaying safe in my home. In the morning there would a fuck ton of new content on liveleak and /b/, just in case I wanted to see what has happened without having risked my life.

Maybe fire

I'd fuck a horse.

I dont get why this series portrayed everyone as psycho murderers

in a real life purge the most likely scenario to play out would be that everyone would rob fuck loads of stores with expensive shit in them and also there would be a lot of rape

Kill myself.

I would purge faggots and niggers

The Purge is a dumb concept. Yes you would be free from leagal consequences, but not social ones. So for instance, if you killed someone. first, there is a good chance that freinds and family would figure out who did it through hired investigators and simply purge your ass when the time comes. So basically it would only be slightly easier to get away with it. Second you forget that for most of human history it was basically purge rules 24/7 and most people still abided by laws for social and religious reasons even though it was super easy to get away with basically anything.