Why are Women like this?

>>Be middle class white teen who plays for the regional sports team.
>>Have a Mulatto cousin.
>>She along with her other non white middle class friends constantly shill about “colonialism” “fuck white people” and “fuck America” doing all that woke bullshit.
>> Visit them because I have to pick something up from my cousins house
>>Get in there and see her whole group. Herewego.jpeg.
>>Parents arent home so I have to wait and sit with them. I can’t even tell them I’m MAGA never mind Jow Forumsack.
>>Long story short 3 of her friends flirted with me. 2 explicitly and 1 of those two asked my cousin for my number. Was painful listening to their bluepilled bullshit but I survived.
>>From years of Jow Forums indoctrination I honestly kinda thought they’d hate me.
>>Am aware that my cousin only dates white guys. I check and it appears. to be the same for her friends
Why are they like this Jow Forums? Anti-White roasties can’t even be consistent with their belief system, it’s sickening.

Attached: 32E4FF33-D31F-431B-B58E-6EA6CF4193D3.png (686x689, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/78558.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They know we're better. Less likely to run off when they get pregnant, less likely to be a criminal, less likely to beat them up for no apparent reason, etc.

Women are not and never were loyal to their tribe, they just obey the highest power of the land, be it their father, their husband, the state or chad aryan invaders as you can read here: warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/78558.html

Sooooo...are you gonna fuck them?

Man if he isn't I'll fuck both, and for a deal I'll do his cousin as well.

I like whatever you just said.

One of them is Indian user.

>Was painful listening to their bluepilled bullshit but I survived.
>>From years of Jow Forums indoctrination I honestly kinda thought they’d hate me.

You're probably a troll or just 89iq.

I’m not a troll, please explain what was wrong with those statements?

Bump

>Have a Mulatto cousin.
Absolute state of amerimutts

Attached: 1530691508447m.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

They all desire white cock

Attached: 1530230326618.jpg (1080x1345, 1.23M)

>pierced nipples

whore

>double arrows to greentext
>claiming to be Jow Forumsack
are you new?

Open bob show vagene.
You should definitely get with at least one of them and gradually redpill her. If that ends up working out have her start to redpill her friends. Pretty soon they should see the light and realize that Hitler was right. In due time user just stay the course. If they only date whites it's clear they know either subliminally or biologically that niggers are inferior and always will be.

Yep. And only content with daily injections of white seed.

Attached: 1520406393304.jpg (1440x2560, 640K)

Same reason black women and Mexican women prefer white men. They know we aren’t usually flaky pieces of shit that run scared from anything resembling commitment. Liberals know it too, nobody wants to date a soiboi

>and then everyone clapped as I left

Shit made me change my screen resolution

you're stupid and the people you talk to are stupid
explains everything

I wouldn't touch them, user. Blacks have the rates of STDs in the US. 49% of those tested in New York alone tested positive for herpies, and thats just the ones that were tested.

Attached: blacks and STDs.jpg (1000x1394, 241K)

*highest rates

When they say "colonialism" and "fuck white people" they mean they actually want to be colonized and fucked by white people. You have to pick up on their subtle hints.

Attached: 1529364858956.gif (480x479, 251K)

Nothing wrong with that. It means they like getting them sucked. You do like sucking some titties right?

Bump

They have an inferiority complex. They hate whitey while also wanting to be white

Did you fuck them?

So fucking tedious

these people all think psychoanalysis and freud are correct because they hate white guys but want to be fucked by them.

Any white man who isn't a beta cuck basedboy is usually both loved and feared by non-white women.

If only that weren’t a Jow Forumstard fantasy

Bump

>why are they like this?
They don't have a strong male influence in their lives.

> roasties can’t even be consistent with their belief system
Fixed your post for you. Everything else is not needed.

so what are you waiting for? do you duty and colonize them

why do women get those stupid fucking piercings? They suck. I hate the sound of them clicking against my teeth.

Should I give them my seed?

I would recommend you just fuck them all, even your cousin, but take nothing seriously.

Nothing political

Fuck off

Enjoy ban fag

Because they are women, you fucking retard, they have the understanding of goldfish, and so need a man to tell them what to think. It blew my mind once I understond this fact about women.

>gets beheaded

They crave the big drumpf cock

>Be middle class white teen
>Have a Mulatto cousin
>mfw my family is more white than this fags
I also doubt you are white, most likely a light skinned mulatto thinking they are white.

KYS nigger

Attached: 1510681021111.png (600x600, 276K)

No my uncle is just a coal miner

gass yourself you filthy degenerate!

>Why are they like this Jow Forums? Anti-White roasties can’t even be consistent with their belief system, it’s sickening.
The only reason women date nonwhites is to make their father angry

What?

Be Jews

Smart enough to understand that women like bad boys (which is why TV tries to portray us as weenies and ignoramuses who can't measure up to the Based Black Man)

But also go telling everyone that a monster lurks inside every white man, ready to genocide the entire world just over skin color. When a white man even begins to stand up for himself, the Jews shit themselves!

It's gotten to the point where even 56%ers and lefties know who the real badboys are.

I’m 1/64 German