>Russian women

"Brutal hatred for Russian women who flirting with foreigners"

Is this true?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07 WELT auf Twitter #WM2018 Brutaler Hass auf Frauen, die mit Ausländern flirten (640x638, 442K)

no surprise, i'm half spanish half english and everytime i visit balkans/eastern europe the locals are all over me. literally the easiest women i've ever encountered

Brazil out thank god
Their nigger fans were having too much fun with Russians
Now only majority white fans left
Good

Yeah, the Russians are really sensitive about this stuff. On Hitler's birthday the African university students have to lock themselves in their rooms.

Based Russian nationalism

Tell me more. What are your looks like?
I'm half English half Italian, average looking. Get no joy in England

Millions are people are going to come back from Russia Novichok'd, aren't they?

Do you believe everything the British media tell you? Russians are hospitable and Putin is a really cool guy

Russian women are massive gold digging whores, they want your money and only that. As soon as they suck you dry, the leave you and look for the next victim. They have no compassion whatsoever.
Don't fall for the "le Eastern European women are traditional and conservative" Jow Forums meme.

>unironically reads his fucking media
Klaus, isn't your country supposed to be one of the intellectual and cultural capitals of the world?
>*allows millions of shitskins to rape and pillage his home, doesn't protest it and instead feels honoured to be enriched*
Oh...

Good lord

That black guy isn't even Brazilian. We don't have those command-line interface negroes here, he's probably African or French.

>Do you believe everything the British media tell you?
Only Russia Today tells the truth, right?

>lol naive retard believing everything you hear from the media
>*goes to browse Jow Forums believing every unsourced shitpost*
>kek glad im not a brainlet sheep

BBC always win

kek

Attached: 1518213554205.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Brutal punishment is staying home

Hatred is a strong word, more like disdain. I don't know why though, Russian women are known as disloyal sluts since forever but people keep getting surprised.

this

All women are like that. Don't fall for the "women are capable of love" meme, just fuck them.

>falling for russian women

When they will learn

this has been a thing since the soviet union and it's a good tradition shaming sluts

Doesn't mexican women have traditional values since Mexico is primary catholic?

Humans are tribalistic animals, it's normal to feel anger when you see the women of your tribe with strangers, it's an evolutionary response.

>Reading Die Welt

Attached: 1528594409567.jpg (800x450, 44K)

dude putin did this xddddd
le epic putin hacking your drugs and biochemical plant when you give job to soviet and russian scientists to develop the same shit russia does and all those poisoning and deaths around that plant all during the wc
really makes you think

>1000s of annoying drunks coming in chasing after local women.
It's not the women they should go after but the foottard fans.

Anyhow that's some straight up #000000 in OP's pic

yes, here have been massive butthurt .

nope, it was pure pain, pure butthurt and hatred.

but a lot of it is work of hohlos, they are trolling russians in social media etc

Kill yourself Jow Forumstard

Women needs to be kept in check by men.

Prove me wrong.

You could've said the same thing for Ireland, but you know...

BBC News

They used to. Modern girls are slutty af and just Catholic by name, they rarely go to church anymore. I blame the Jews.

I'm disappointed I didn't make the trip to Russia for some vodka puss

True but succumbing to that and genuinely being upset because some slut you don't know is whoring around is kinda sad.

waaaah putin is le doing again
le gremlin trolley filled my country with mosques and political crisis
putin did brexit and trump is swear and also invaded denmark and vandalized muh copenhagen mermaid

t. Incel

Meanwhile in Germanistan. German women even fuck refugees.

Attached: 222ee.png (1019x790, 1.06M)

Not really, just redpilled.

Nobody likes traitorous women. Not news

Liest du ”Jungle World"?

not a big loss
German women are ugly as fuck

white women need reformation
you used to shame them for the best
now they fuck and give birth to niggers or adopt them as if it was a new fashion trend and must have accessory

>rating dictators that control the state media entirely
All of his other suspected crimes are irrelevant. That he does that is egregious enough for me to think he's a faggoty dictator that deserves the Mussolini treatment.
>cucking yourself for a foreign ruler
Is there anything more pathetic than this?

horrible

Ja
t. Hahnrei

>German women are ugly as fuck
true.
best womenz in the world:

>lithuania
>latvia
>sibiria
>nederlandser

BUrger king Russia literally had a campaign where they wanted russian women to get impregnated by pro players for free shit.

Not even joking.

>t.

Attached: nordic man.png (512x512, 93K)

italy, pls, you stopped being white a centuries ago...

>command-line interface negroes

What?

Not him but same experience. So long as you don't look like a slav you're A-okay.

they were never white in the first place

Yet France has advanced...

Why do you think Muslims oppress their women so much? They know that women will fuck around the moment they're given an ounce of freedom.

our negroes are not like that
that dude looks like just came out of africa, he probably is american

Attached: amerimutts.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

I will never understand people who are content with children who look nothing like them.

I remember something similar during euro'12. Its something between nationalism and betamale butthurt

good taste

What does ethnicity have to do with what I posted? Typical shitty Leaf post. Leaf posts aren't shitty because they're Chinamen -- they're shitty because they're fucking shitty.

wtf putin hacked the italian government too?
sorry i wasn't aware of it, thanks paranoidbro
>b-but dictator
calling everyone you don't like a dictator despite them winning elections with your own observers legitimizing them
>suspected crimes
guess the bush, kennedy and clinton dynasty are dictators too, like a pharoah ruling clan or the kim jongs
not to forget merkel's ruling that is as long as putin's at this point and she did in fact betray not only germany but also the whole eu

but seriously, this is extremely embarassing to hear from an american flag known to rappresent the first terrorist nation in this world
your presidents and parties aren't even hiding the fact they only exist thanks to a bunch of corporates and banks

BBC WORLD SERVICE

Attached: littleo_619_34841794_284851505390797_451167734416277504_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.5M)

a-are you a girl (female)?

>Canadian obsessed with race
>a country filled with gooks

Nice try leaf

this

Ironic considering Hitler fought against Russia and considered Slavs to be subhuman.

He was right about that btw.

It's pure beta butthurt, if you have a wife or gf you don't need to care about this shit but if you're an awkward loner you're seething.

I’m a fit and fairly tall Chicano. I went to Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Germany last summer for about 3 weeks. Women were falling over themselves for me; absolute insanity. I got the least attention in Germany, but the Scandinavian countries were like a meat market. I get an okay amount of ass in the States but I felt like I was on The Bachelor over there.

They probably hate themselves so much that they don't want to look at something that resembles them.

no

i thought mexico was an amazing country and that the us were utter shit
wtf, why are you posting from a shithole instead of the based comfy mexico?

This post reads like it was written by a fucking mongoloid. Learn some comprehension, Mario.

Attached: 1444693171023.png (645x773, 43K)

high IQ

Russia legalized spousal abuse, what do you expect?

no argument, no surprise
also she lost, get over it

no one cares tbqh

Jungle Freedom duh

>tfw ugly

Attached: 1470082942509.png (652x478, 463K)

>welt.de
The literal jew.

the same applies to Latvian women too.

he's lying m8

He's a traitor.

I love how nobody proved you wrong because everyone knows it's the damn truth.

where did you read it user, washington shitpost?
first hit and he gets a warning because you can't ruin a whole family or man's life for a slap, on second strike he goes to jail
if anything this should be applied everywhere

Based russians.
Taking care about their future and fucked leftists are REEEEing about it.

I am sure you did Juan, it's not like mexicans are literally Indian-tier reviled

Hitler wanted to turn Moscow into a lake

True that. Im russian, have ukrainan wife and when i read about natashas on WC i feel sorry and cringy at the same time for these males who posting slutshaming posts on vk or instagram

>reeeee someone fucking with someone and i get no pussy anyway reeee

Democracy is for niggers and faggots, dictatorship is better.

This is the truth.

I’m a pasty white redhead ginge would I get ass? I’ve got kinda wide hips too.

>being this dense

thats bullshit, there are millions of migrants in russia and nobody cares, but foreginers during world cup get a lot women`s attention and beta males and some other peopel went mad.

Attached: 565.jpg (990x659, 383K)

So do Russian nationalists

Have you met people that read that shit? What's wrong with them?

>dishonor a country
>haha hey just let them do it lol
and the slippery slop and chaos begins right here where the ignoring negative behavior becomes the new normal

russians are trying to protect their sub-humaness

Please don’t use the word “H1tler” guys, it’ll get our Germanposter friends banned if their government sees it on their screen.