Do you have any gay friends?

Do you have any gay friends?

Are you going to miss them when the day of the rope comes?

Attached: sleepover at bioware's house.jpg (640x591, 77K)

There won't be a day of the rope

There will be one for sure.
To whom it is aimed at is another story.

what I can guarantee is that there will be a jew selling ropes on that day

There's nothing gay on that picture.

Nah
Maybe an expulsion or mass killing of jews and globalist traitors but that's it

Wise blackpilled bro

Only gay I have seen in my life is a gay gypsy picking up trash from trashcan wearing pink skirt.
Even other gypsies hate him

But I think he is dead, didn't see him for like half a year.

Attached: 4-76c226feae34f336cd6f18600118c1c47da3b818.jpg (950x633, 142K)

No, i won't care about them.

no they are all dead

The only gay guy I know is also part time transvestite, unironically into communism, part of the local left wing party and proud jew and pro Israel.

I don't see how this guy will survive the day of the rope. Even if the other side wins.

I have three gay friends. Two are fairly clean-cut, conservative guys. One voted for Trump and has the MAGA hat and an autographed picture of GWB on his wall. The other is pretty full homo and hates the other two. I'm going to drag brunch with him tomorrow because he drove me home puking drunk last month.

The fucked up thing is they're all most distinctly masculine than 90% of my friends. They work out and have stable jobs that keep them active. They don't put up with bullshit and don't cry over boys the way my other friends cry over girls. One of them is the only other man my age who goes deer hunting.

It's a fucked up situation, being an urbanite.

Attached: 1525981028378.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

>day of the rope
Never. Going. To happen. How many years need to go by before you realize this?

You're all my little faggots

When Trudeau puts you in jail for hate speech, your first gay experience will be the day of the dropped soap.

I didn't see one

I'm gay and one of the masculine ones that the femine fags say has internalized homophobia so I'll just hide it.

Do lesbians count?

Nobody says hes gay in Russia. Maybe they are but they never say it. As it should be.

Yes, but they are normal people and I doubt that you could tell them apart from heterosexuals if a day of the rope really happened.

RP Gay men who disavow the promiscuous lifestyle which has destroyed their communtiies will be allies.

Gays always bothered me even in my college libshit days. if they weren't all sequin-vested jump out of the birthdaycake gay then I could've tolerated faggots. But knowing what I know about STDs and child predator rates in the homosphere, nope they'll get what's coming to them. soon

I look naturally feminine and everyone assumes I'm gay, plus I have no sex drive which adds to that suspicion. If that or hostile Islamic take over, I'd probably be discriminated against because of it.

>Gay friends
LOL. I have around 200 people on Kikebook but not one fag. Feels good to be in a country that isn't completely degenerate.

Is that Reynad

They won't live that long.

No. Never had a faggot friend. There are no gays in my family either. Just don't let what you don't want into your life, that's pretty simple.

No.
No.

how do I assure that nobody in my family is born gay?

nothing wrong wit a brojob

Nope and nope.

no one has gay friends.
they have gay people who secretly think they can fuck your ass or ride your cock eventually.
gays are broke brained perverts and they are incapable of love. it's all about plumbing the fathoms of anus for them. nothing more.

you can't
leafs are naturally gay

Same here, one my gay friends is a fitness nut that convinced me to go to the gym. And as for masculinity my straight friends are more likely to be incels.

Yes and yes because they suck my dick on demand. It’s not gay for me though because they keep their in their pants

They aren't gay, they're men with homosexual paraphilia.
The gay subculture is a jewish newyorker thing blasted over the media.

Day of the rake comes first, leaf

I'm happy for them. Women are terrible. It's too bad I'm not gay, because women are terrible.

Women are only tolerable when they are property or your from your family, most of the times.

>Do you have any gay friends?
I used to but then I reached a similar conclusion to . I don't trust them as people anymore.

>Are you going to miss them when the day of the rope comes?
I don't believe they all deserve death. First and foremost I want the people who poison culture from the top of the social ladder to meet their end.

nnf, say it again daddy

>Do you have any gay friends?
no
being gay here is not a good idea

I know one respectable homosexual who is an Uncle Tom in a memey sort of way, i.e. truth and lies
I also know an utter flaming faggot tranny brown jew gypsy who I love to bully in a likewise memey sort of way
Yeah, would probably miss both, first far more than the second

damn that's a nice ass

Attached: gimme.jpg (124x82, 2K)

Read it in Borat’s voice.

you can become a faggot easily. you need alcohol, cocaine and enemas.

ill miss you OP

Yes, I suck my turkish boyfriend dick everyday.

fucking based

Attached: too much.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

nope. none.
i dont hang around people with diseases and mental problems

Attached: fagparade.png (1096x2893, 188K)

Turns out you found yourself some good, dependable people to be friends with. Cherish that, whatever their sexuality may be.

>filename
kek

The only people I've ever spoken to that I've known are homosexuals are fucking obnoxious, so no.

Don't flatter yourselves, amerifats. No one's attracted to you, not even gay people.

Attached: NtA41uz.jpg (638x638, 78K)

kek

>tfw no cute naked friend to play games with and suck off afterwards

LOL gays aren't people.
you forgot to hide your flag.

what is source of this photo i need to know