I have recently started hitting the dating market quite aggressively to procure a future for potential white offspring

I have recently started hitting the dating market quite aggressively to procure a future for potential white offspring.

In your opinion, how many previous sexual partners is a woman allowed to have to still be considered good wife material?

Attached: 1530163523881.jpg (815x815, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2MjKE3CdNOo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlpm0DAAVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last girl I dated was 23 and had 11 sexual partners in the past. I would have, and probably should have, married her. She was an extremely compassionate person and would have made a great mother to be honest. Also, she had the tightest pussy I'd ever stuck my dick in and previous girls I'd fucked had been with less guys to be honest.

Anyone who is sitting here expecting to find a virgin or 1-man-woman is kidding themselves and will remain unmarried for the rest of their lives for having extremely unrealistic standards in 2018.

I’m number three and I can stomach it, she’s my 9th or so.past 3 they say a woman’s ability to pair bond goes down

To elaborate on my comments: the woman's past sexual history shouldn't destroy your views of her as a person and her ability to be a responsible, compassionate, and loyal partner.

Who says "past 3 a woman's ability to pair bond goes down"?

i got an idea what if.
you choose a partner because of her personality and looks and you arent so fucking picky

As if you're in the position to be the one rejecting possible candidates. You're a loser and you should be happy to take the first single mom you can get.

Fpbp

It all depends
If it was from a quality relationship that consisted of love and not some cheap night out, I won’t hold it against her. That being said, I will not accept any girl who had a black bf. This means she’s a little too open minded and that will fuck your relationship up in the end.
In this day and age it’s hard to find purity

2 or 3 white men
0 blacks or hispanics

0 usually means she is crazy of you just struck gold

Attached: IMG_1475_final_1000.jpg (1000x666, 110K)

you are 100% right good sir

or*

>you choose a partner because of her personality and looks and you arent so fucking picky
>she divorces you
>takes all your money
>takes your kids
>kids get raised by a single mother and are fucked for life
>you can't do shit

More than four: she's a whore. Go to church. You can be in your 30s and parents there will let you date their virgin teenage daughters.

Attached: promisc2.png (666x1757, 603K)

There is a direct correlation between the amount of sex partners a woman had and their lack of ability to form a healthy relationship. Choose wisely.

i guess then you didnt chose by personality

>n your opinion, how many previous sexual partners is a woman allowed to have to still be considered good wife material?

It should be against the law to marry a woman with an n-count lower than yours.

Whoremongers deserve to marry whores.

Anything more than 5 is a red flag and completely inexcusable to marry.

If you can pay for your wife's son and pay for 3+ kids I'm not sure single mothers are actually a bad option.
Consider how many people get physically, emotionally and sexually abused by step parents while their real parents do fuck all about it.
I'm not saying you should do any of those things, just that the divorce rate might actually DECREASE with a single mother meaning you can get more kids out of her!

>Go to church.
Holy shit no.
Churches are full of "reformed born-again" catladies who think they can believe themselves to be pure again.

The one that gets me is a guy that put kids in a woman and then goes on to put kids in another woman.
If it was Chad that is one thing but it isn't: it's just normies.

Zero
Cero
Null

Exercise your Right to Self-Determination, get Diplomatic Immunity and any THOT you have under your wing you can make into a housewife or brood mother. Your choice.

"In your opinion, how many previous sexual partners is a woman allowed to have to still be considered..."

...whoa! Sexist much? What about your diseased ridden pecker that you've tugged on tirelessly, leaving you with a personality not different than roadkill?

You won't get an honest answer about her previous sexual partners, anyway. Women account in a non-logical manner when it comes to sex partners and plenty of guys "doesn't count". If she's clean (No STDs) and has no bad alcohol habit etc. Then make her a mother.

How many of those women are 19 years old with intact hymens?

2 or less

There's a question on OKC that reads like...
>Is 15 a lot of sex partners?
I can't remember if I ever saw a girl that said yes. It was all "pssh, that's nothing" or "that sounds normal" answers.

>To elaborate on my comments: the woman's past sexual history shouldn't destroy your views of her as a person and her ability to be a responsible, compassionate, and loyal partner.

Attached: no.jpg (4920x4161, 2.15M)

Good thing I married a virgin in 2016 then

I've been doing the online thing recently and one thing I've found is that most women are fucking boring and or have no clue how to converse.

For me it was zero and worked out well, but I agree it's getting more difficult.

>unmarried for the rest of their lives
>extremely unrealistic standards in 2018

Living in a broken world doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss ideals, though.
Particularly when we can steer our children towards getting MUCH closer to experiencing those ideals.

>talking to women
why

The dating world out there is hopeless, OP. Trust me when I say you're wasting your time.
There's plenty of fish in the sea, but the sea's poisoned.

Attached: crystal treatment costanza.png (700x979, 53K)

You'll never know how many she had
Never believe what they save. Add 5 and multiply the total by 3 and you'll get an estimate
Anyway look for a good with good genes, intelligence and GOOD PARENTS.
You'll be fine.
The hard part is finding her

Marriagefag advice:
>Just because a girl is attractive, it doesn’t mean she is any good
>marrying out of mutual affection for each other makes for poor mortar
>sharing long term goals and philosophies, not common interests, is better
>it takes two to make, one to break, so fucking vet your choices
>And be a good judge of character before you let ANYONE, not just marriage candidates, into your circle, else you have no one to blame but yourself for letting the fox into your henhouse
>long time female friends are usually better than passionate Trysts
>and as always, it is life, so your results will vary

You are basically in a position to buy a new car, and you're asking what is the best age/ owner amounts of a used car.
I had a 21 year old apprentice working for me, he would bang 14-16 year old chicks and take their virginity, literally dozens of them, and they were fucking obsessed with him and all wanted to marry and have kids with him. If you grasp how committed they are to their first lover, you'll see that slags are basically trash in comparison.

"Good wife" material is a lot more than sexual partners.
But to answer your question it's zero. Even if it's not the only thing it's still important.
>In short there is no good wife material out there.

Agree. It's not the panacea people think unless the girl is under 18 and virginal.

/thread

Anzu is a gay Turkish trap who is dating a gay Asian man

>Women don't drastically change after saying, "I do."
It's the same thing as giving a tyrant complete power over you. It corrupts them.

F off. It's not sexist maggot.

did you kill him for destroying society?

>that snow elf.

Attached: 1530538590465.jpg (427x427, 21K)

fpbp

Zero.

0, at most 1 if that 1 is you

Attached: 1529111579720.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

As long as she doesn't have a kid, it doesn't matter.

0 is the ideal number, but it's not a dealbreaker desu
Active in my church, can confirm. That said:
>think they can believe themselves to be pure again
They admitted they did wrong and fucked up.
Inb4
>women don't admit they're wrong
>woman admits she did wrong and seeks to xhange, so she's bad because reasons

If anzu was a woman I would hit on 'her'.
Otherwise, it's creepy.

he was a paki I presume?

Women's personality and views on life are easily manipulated by the media and her friend group. What's perfect wife material now can be a SJW landwhale with the wrong influence. The upside of this is strong men can positively influence them.

/thread

>sex before marriage
Degenerate.

I've been dating a woman for 9 years and she was a virgin and so was I. She's wife material but both coming from broken families really makes us not want to get married.

Attached: yall-heretics-need-the-emperor.jpg (900x540, 362K)

I'd say three is max for me, if she fucked more than three before college it's a nono
After college it's impossible to find a virgin, only 2-3-4-5
It all depends on if you feel that she's okay
Mudsharks can go fuck themselves, I know people who broke up with their gfs because they realized that they fucked a marrocan

Fpbp

looks like you shut his mouth,funny how these infographs are so efficient,.

statistics

roastie pls go

objectivity true but in my experience virgins end up becoming the most psycho

>autistic incels on Jow Forums think that a 7/10 virgin with good upbringing will actually be interested in having sex with them

Good luck you fucking faggots. Your race is going to go extinct while Carlos and Tyrone breed with all the good women.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

a non shitposting aussie?
well I'll be damned

See if you can find her here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2MjKE3CdNOo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlpm0DAAVc

If they breed with niggers they weren't good women.

yes, but it's a mistake that can be tolerated somewhat

Fpbp

You're kidding yourself Tyrone. Only the shittiest of women go for nigs and spics. The good white women go for white chads.

Unironically good advice

As long as your wife gets to leave you for any reason, even if she is bored of you and starts cheating, and she gets to take any children, the house and half of everything left including your future income, at least, there is little point to marriage for the average male. Like Chris Rock said: If you have 10 million and your wife takes half, you still have 5 million. If you only have 30 thousand and your wife takes 15 thousand, you might have to kill her. Take the pay day/alimony out of divorce and watch a lot of relationships fix themselves in short order.

fpbp, based and redpilled

Attached: 1520976502863.jpg (334x302, 14K)

checked
it’s true, though. Amount of past sex partners to a man is like income/status to a woman

Damn, thats a really good way to put it.

>27
>knew a gorgeous girl for 2 years, semi-interested, but I was fucking around and she had a long distance boyfriend
>got together at a party later after she broke up with the guy
>took a ton of booze and manipulation to fuck her
>turns out I was her 2nd
>didn't believe
>keylogged her pc
>read her chats with female bffs
>it's true
>she had sex literally ten times in her life with one guy and that's it
>mfw

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

why is everyone here retarded

Attached: Capture.png (1937x270, 122K)

fuck off shill this is a relevant topic

go eat if you're that desperate

lurk more faggot

Hilarious you would go through that effort.

None.

t. things that didn't happen

>marry woman with zero sexual partners before you
>she's terrible in bed
>she just lays there
>you're stuck fucking this horrible human being forever
>you wish you dated someone with experience
>you divorce her to escape the terrible life you are destined to repeat daily
>she takes half of your shit, kids, and pension
>you realize you could have at least had someone that was a good lay

zero

>you realize if you're after sex then you might as well not marry and be a roastie
So being a roastie is redpilled now?

t. Roastie

Beta-cucks speak...

user.....your power level is showing

>how many previous sexual partners is a woman allowed to have to still be considered good wife material?
The same number as you.

Attached: 1485230914567.jpg (3200x2150, 722K)

>She just lays there
One of the clearest female posts I have seen on this board. Fuck off whore

yep... and digits of truth.
It's almost like God knew what he was talking about when he said not to fornicate...

>wanting a whore
>wanting woman to be active
what are you a faggot?

Hello, roastie

>Good white women breed with nogs and spics

Attached: 9fd838c3049f0a66bbc058b05366df72abcc9611cdeb071fbe8d42337058474d.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Some churches this is true. Others, where the community is not corrupt, it's not uncommon to have marriages arranged by parents who know how it's supposed to be.

DFS
Dead Fish Syndrome
Get out and get laid more faggot. You'll soon learn of this disease plaguing females.

>you have to sleep around to get good at sex

Attached: 1454416217946.jpg (283x352, 41K)

Data says < 0

Attached: 410D6742-09EE-47BC-98F1-38144D528CFD.jpg (376x391, 31K)

Sure. This is a much better choice.

Attached: 1500581486890[1].jpg (1264x931, 401K)