If you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you won't be allowed in the ethnostate

>if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you won't be allowed in the ethnostate

Still want the USA to kick out all non-whites? That means you, green-eyes.

Attached: whisper.png (261x200, 21K)

Hitler had brown hair you daft cunt

And now he's dead

I never wanted to be a part of your gayass ethnostate anyway. After you spend a few weeks packing each other's fudge over how Thulean you are, you'll decide that someone is insufficiently white and start killing each other.

well i have brown hair and blue eyes and am already in an ethnostate while you are in a sea of niggers

>what's hair dye
>what's contacts
Please make the rules tougher than this

That's fine but we'll have to trade kids back and fourth when u get a non blue eyes and when we get a non green eyes if u want it that way since our kids will mostly look the same besides that

>if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, you won't be allowed in the ethnostate
Said by no one. Nice D&C Moshe.

Attached: D&C.png (1833x1345, 1.57M)

>believe jewish lies that Hitler and the Nazi only wanted blonde hair blue eyed people
a nigger made this thread

Attached: guy34.jpg (263x386, 13K)

Only D&C kikes say this.

Jokes on you cause I never wanted to kick out brown people. Heck, chinks and pajeets are easier to talk to half the time anyways.
t. Green eye aryan.

Attached: AD9BC41D-4486-4641-86F6-96C94D1E3F1B.jpg (833x667, 113K)

>basing criteria on who is easiest to talk to

Attached: 1522354152076.png (500x478, 114K)

>Jow Forums immediately goes into damage control when they realize they are gonna be excluded from the ethnostate utopia

Attached: 1428532571202.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

Why would we kick out non whites? You must be lost this is a peaceful loving board

>not basing criteria on whose easiest to talk to

Green eyes are objectively the most white. Even Indian Ocean shitskins have blond hair and blue eyes.

>>Jow Forums immediately goes into damage control when they realize they are gonna be excluded from the ethnostate utopia

Attached: 1517368661310.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Faget

>completely meaningless gibberish
>obvious strawmanning
>no source
Oh wow OP you are so strong you defeated pol IN YOUR MIND and all you had to do was ignore the rules.

An all green eyes whites is an ethnostate

Tfw everyone in family blue eyes except me chink black eyes

No one cares about your eye color.

ur life is a modern day fairy tale kys

Heh. I have a blue eyes white dragon. Sucks for you

I have heterochromia. What happens with me.

Well I'm good and my kids are good.

>tfw slav
>tfw blonde and blue eyes

gonna enjoy polluting the gene pool of your larpstate

>tfw won the lottery of life, blonde hair and blue eyes, 6'2

Attached: IMG_2057.png (500x699, 175K)

Do your homework already underages

Attached: Cancer.png (1000x1000, 668K)