Anyone notice the hexagons (((they))) put in movies when the characters are ascending to a higher plane...

Anyone notice the hexagons (((they))) put in movies when the characters are ascending to a higher plane, and stuff like that?

Attached: file.png (1579x430, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171590536/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. Got any other examples though? Also still not clear on what the actual significance of black cubes is.

I can't think of any more examples right now, just Tron and ralph, but I remember seeing it like half a dozen times recently. Supposedly black stones, like obsidian and onyx, resonate with the saturn energy. David Icke says that the frequency that creates the black hexagon on the north pole is sent to the moon, amplified, and aimed at Earth. Perhaps the black cubes amplify it further?

Hm. Never heard this one before. If we can count black cubes as the same as hexagons, then 2001 is the most blatant example of all, especially seeing as how the ascension takes place at Saturn (in the novel).

Attached: Cube on Saturn.jpg (900x398, 113K)

its a naturally occurring shape and you can only use circles, squares and triangles so many times.

keep /x/ on /x/

Yes. They also put it in the style of fictional "ultramodern" buildings in movies.

Attached: building.png (1600x763, 758K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171590536/

Also a book mentioned the transformations from human>cyborg>necron>god like
So its makes sence

Ayyy, I remember this thread.

This sounds like a shitpost, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt one time. Which book, exactly?

2001 SO

Huh....I don't remember this. Of course it's been about 8 years since I read it.

Lest there be any confusion, OP is a young homosexual from reddit who is attempting to troll Jow Forums with an absurd ((())) conspiracy.

Nah, it's real

OP’s hexagons are the diffraction pattern you get with a stopped-down aperture on a camera. If you use a square aperture you get a cross pattern and if you use a circular aperture you get a concentric circle pattern.

OP I have noticed this same exact pattern, and I'm glad someone else noticed it. Jake Kotze used to blog about reoccurring symbols in movies, and he referred to it as synchromysticism. The symbols he blogged about were more about archetypal symbols that are inserted subconsciously by script writers and directors.

I don't think the hexagons are inserted subconsciously, I think they're very obviously deliberately placed.

These hexagons mostly appear in movies that deal with high-tech. Anytime technology is used in a movie, and that technology is far beyond what we currently have, you will see the hexagram placed somewhere. I've come to the conclusion that the hexagon represents some sort of breakaway civilization with advanced technology that either already exists or that the elites want to create for themselves.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: downloads.jpg (288x175, 10K)

Also the scenes in which the hexagons appear are often scenes where technology can be used to create an abusive police state or dystopia. For example, the scene in The Dark Knight where they use cell phone background radiation to track people in real time that creates an image or x-ray type image of their body. Hexagons were all over the place, and I believe 5G technology might be able to accomplish exactly what was portrayed in the scene.

Why is there a pentagon on that pic we’re talking hexagons you dumb nog. GB2preschool

Bump

It is because the hexagon represents the meeting of the divine and the earthly. The circle has been seen as representing the divine since at least the ancient greek times, whereas the square represents the earth. The hexagon is the merging of the two, which is why it is also employed a lot in church architecture.

It's really stylish right now. Hexagons are really similar to both geodesic structures and bee hives.

anyone got any redpilled shapes

Attached: 1200px-Ishtar-star-symbol.svg.png (1200x1200, 222K)

Attached: 8542713_f520.jpg (520x520, 17K)