what the fuck is wrong with chicks?

>in line at an office
>cute girl in front of me
>talk to her with an excuse, chitchat a little
>she smiles and engages in the conversation, doesn't seem bothered
>ask her number making it clear that I wanted to take her out on a date
>she prefer facebook, so i add her
>later that day she accepts
>as soon as I try to message her the next day, she sais she's happily engaged and wont go out on with me

if she didn't want to create awkardness in person, why did she accept the request?
is it completely impossible to meet chicks in any place other than degenerate clubs and the like?

asking here cos I dont care for the opinions of /b/ and Jow Forums degenerates

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (564x375, 28K)

>chitchat a little
>ask my fucking number

Why do you guys do this?
It's really annoying. Cant we have a little talk without the 'gime me your number I want to fuck you later' or what.
Learn the moment and the place to ask something that personal user. It's fucking weird

excuse me, "lady", but do you chat up strangers for no reason? it's obvious that if some stranger of the opposite sex talks to you in a non-buisiness setting does so because he/she wants to fuck you.

>learn the place
I will likely never see that girl ever again in my life, there was no other place ever. i accepted gladly to add her on fb instead, no sweat if you do not wanna give out ur #, but what boggles me is why she didn't say she was taken in the first place, or why she accepted me on fb i dont see the point in that. to believe that she genuinely thought that I just wanted to be friends is ridiculous

>if some stranger of the opposite sex talks to you in a non-buisiness setting does so because he/she wants to fuck you

This is why you wont get laid ever.
Also this is not politics. Go to r9k with your kind.

>if some stranger of the opposite sex talks to you in a non-buisiness setting does so because he/she wants to fuck you
>This is why you wont get laid ever.

elaborate por favor

She checked out your fb, didn't like what she saw, then made an excuse to escape you.

that's a good point. although it seems strange, I only post interesting things and funny stuff on fb. I removed all of my powerlevel revealing stuff a long time ago, so it's completely apolitical and also there is 0 nerd sht

>wanting to talk to normalfags
go back

>never wanting to get pussy
u r in the right place

She was getting attention in the immediate time, therefore, she was content to keep the ruse up. That’s women, willing to be phony so long as it means someone is acting interested in them even if they want you to fuck off.

Because they want to fuck you. Sex is literally the only reason people like you at all because you are shallow and vapid.
How women think they are worth anything more than a quick pump and dump is beyond me.

Attached: 1453088315077.png (600x587, 545K)

Have you updated your facebook status today?

LMAO, roasties are easier to find than jobs. Unless I'm fitna bail in 2 weeks I'm shopping for cooze on Tinder. Good luck with your career honey.

I usually would agree with you, but this girl seemed the timid shy type, that's why I asked her. in short she didn't give off the whore vibe

no, why?

This. If you were a 10, you wouldn't find out she was engaged until after sex.

She didn't say no after Facebook checking you.
I'm not defending the psychology behind it but you gotta look at it from her point of view. She didn't want to hurt your feelings or make the situation more awkward in the moment. It was a public place, she didn't want to have the situation get too intense. She was probably shy and the last thing she wanted to do was antagonize you and say no outright. She gave you just enough to have that situation end without an uncomfortable end. That was her goal. To save face and get out of there. Your missing the obvious here. Let it go.

I would have been interested in inside information on the female mindset by this broad but god forbid a female would engage in constructive dialogue

i like how every women in that picture is a career oriented women, while all the men except one are blue collar as fuck

dude I get you, I considered obvious she wanted to get out of there without causing awkardness. what boggles me is that she accepted the request. wouldn't she just ignore the friend request (that she accepted long after I went home) if she didn't want to be bothered?

and to be clear, there is nothing to let go in the first place, I just care about this in insofar I am curious about her reasoning

It's called courting, I know it might be tough for you considering your the type to hang out on pol but due to the fact that a man will typically never meet that woman again it's typically in their best interest to make a move now. Or do nothing at all.

It's called networking, dumbass. Do you have a grown up job?

She friended you on FB because that's how women measure their self worth, by how many friends or likes they get. It's pure narcissism. She never even considered you or how you might interpret the interaction you 2 had.

Look at all this angst and retardation caused by the chase of the 3d roastie. Escape the cycle, choose freedom from your instinctual chains

Attached: 261BDBAC-1C12-47BD-82E8-97843CD5A498.jpg (377x500, 63K)

she was scared you would murder you if she turned you down in person and just made up an excuse most likely

How would they ever find you again otherwise?

>t. butthurt beta cuck
Just seal the deal bro, fuck her in the bathroom

some women? sure. that one didn't seem the type, although in hindsight I might be wrong

go an hero weeb, u r on the wrong board

If your not a 7.5-10/10 then you can’t get your way with women. Sorry. Chances are you overestimate how good looking you are.
Only attractive men deserve to breed.
Your genes need to die out, that’s what she’s trying to tell you

Women drop spaghetti just as much if not more than men in social situations like that. Zero self awareness.

>don't talk to me unless you're worth my time
See how ugly that sounds? That's what you're saying, that men are beneath you

men and women working together in enclosed spaces for days on end without fucking is not healthy

>Cant we have a little talk without the 'gime me your number I want to fuck you later' or what

Why bother? No one is interested in what women have to say, even other women don't listen to what other women have to say. No one is interested in a "little talk", they're interested in fucking you hence why they ask for your number. Some poor cunt will have to listen to your shit all of the time, but that's when he's bf and he's fucking you. If he wasn't fucking you then he wouldn't be interested in anything you have to say because, frankly, you're boring as fuck.

follow the rule

makes sense

I agree totally. but frankly we weren't working, we were in a queue

Roastie

all the more reason to collect neetbux. fuck this place

This happened to me recently with an ugly girl. She still texts me a lot even though she has a boyfriend. She thinks I'm an amazing guy so I think she's just keeping me on the back burner in case she breaks up with her boyfriend.

them digits.

anyway yes she's saving u for when she breaks up. since she's ugly u should stop wasting time on her, unless ofc she's pleasant to have around

it's attractive to women if you have female friends you don't want to fuck because it means you're not a walking penis

I do have female friends, but that doesn't mean i should or would talk to random strangers in public places to befriend them, since I know nothing of those persons other than their appearance

You're trying to rationalise women?
I had a girl take my phone, send a friend request for her facebook with my facebook, then didn't accept it.

What a mean thread