At 71 year old dad's place today

>at 71 year old dad's place today
>he's drunk off his ass
>starts talking about death
>guilt trips me into staying a "little" longer
>currently sitting in silence with him listening to a stevie ray vaughn record
I just want him to die already. I know I'll feel like shit for typing this out when he actually does die, but holy fuck I just don't care right now. God smite him, end his misery

Attached: IMG_0694.jpg (739x416, 50K)

kot

If you ever somehow manage to have kids I hope they wish death upon you as well.

Maybe you should kill yourself.

lol

Nice bait faggot

Wow, lots of people here with well-adjusted and loving families. So why the fuck are you here again?

My dad is also 71 and doesn't do much about his health. My uncle passed away at 81 and took his health very seriously. The possibility of my dad not reaching his 81st birthday and therefore having less than 10 more years left frightens and saddens me deeply.
Maybe I'm just lucky that my dad is mostly cool and my family is well-adjusted as you call it and I'm not sure about what your relationship with your dad is like, but treasure the good moments you can still spend with him if possible, user. Dads are an important part of our lives, for good and for bad.

Attached: 1490955191494.jpg (1017x579, 330K)

no and because i wanna be

>the guitar riffs are coming in and out like freight trains!
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Natalie Portman was so hot in that movie.

these

Because this board isn't for people like you

Post dad.

>that 71 year old boomer that listens to stevie ray vaughan

>that 71 year old boomer who still gets shitfaced and listens to stevie ray vaughn

Attached: 1525909876681.png (380x349, 70K)

whoops I didn't see your post user, I promise I wasn't stealing your idea

yours was better anyway don't worry about it

Whats ur problem with Stevie ray vaughn?

>not enjoying getting shitfaced and listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn

Attached: F04851EA-F4D2-485B-B475-0A2BCC29ABA8.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Hes dead now

Srv has been dead a long time

dumb texan

Attached: 1529736797798.png (223x396, 100K)

get him to start writing an auto-bio so you can get all the juice out of him before he does die. The concepts of death and life are obviously consuming him so he might as well put the rest of his life in order and make it easier to find out about it.

F

Dad's floundering at trying to improve his relationship with you, or he's trying to get more of something from you. If it's the former, you share an equal part in that. If you're too immature to contribute, you probably realize it, but that's not cause to dislike him.

Perhaps you'll appreciate him more when he isn't here?

Are you happy now? just remember that you killed him by making this thread, faggot