You see, no matter who wins the semi-fnal, we will still win anyway...

You see, no matter who wins the semi-fnal, we will still win anyway. Do you even realise that the UK is literally the greatest civilisation in history? It's not even disputable or banter worthy.

>Magna Carta
>Shakespeare
>Theory of evolution
>Theory of gravity
>Foundation of modern science
>Steam engine
>Industrial revolution which created the modern world
>World language
>Invented football, rugby, golf, cricket
>Modern parliamentary democracy
>Invented penicillin which has seved millions upon millions of lives and modern anti biotics
>Biggest empire in human history, British colonies settled by Europeans became some of the greatest countries on earth
>Still one of biggest economies on Earth
>UN security council member
>Global military reach

You can't even bant us. The best you've probably got is to talk about Muslims as if that makes up for the fact your shitty country never gave 1% of the British contribution to humanity.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1280x640, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44230786
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>its a brit takes credit for the accomplishments of black thinkers episode

Attached: 14453526565790.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Cringe

Good post.

how is it cringe? it's all true. suck my cock nigger

Don't forget

>lost a war at the height of its imperial power to a bunch of drunk farmers with pitchforks

>England team
>Scotland team
>Northen ireland team
>Wales team
Your country is so shit a football it needs 4 teams to have at least one qualify.

How's Karachi this time of the year?

the height of british power was the 1920s. and the anglo saxon protestant which formed the upper class of the usa for centuries were british.

You're lucky we don't have Bale and Ramsey.

Go on then frogposter

hahaha

Attached: MERS.png (317x869, 129K)

Attached: nice.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

where's the bants? banter us please i fucking LOVE /sp/ nothing to say when you can't feel superior. no shit skin or third world eastern european dare even post. god i fucking love being english

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

Croatia:
>Nikola Tesla
that's about enough

lol isaac newton? charles darwin? we have so many scientists and thinkers who changed the world to mention, the fact you mention one man shows how small and pathetic your country is

YOURE SO SHIT NO ONE LIKES YOU AHAHAHA FUCKING FROG. WE OWN YOU.

THERES ONLY ONE BRITISH EMPIRE.

YOU BITCHED OUT IN WW2.

HIITLER HAD NO BALLS AND HE STILL HAD MORE THAN YOU.

Ausfags - biggest slave mentalities in the world. neck yourselves, you pathetic spider-infested scum

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44230786
Sweden approves new law recognising sex without consent as rape

You seem jealous, lad.

case in point: a country settled a few hundred years ago called australia is now one of the richest, most developed countries on earth. british settlers did in that short time what most of the retard world couldn't manage in millenia.

How those abos treating ya mate

france was one of the most powerful, most influential countires in european history and collapsed in a matter of months. french people celebrate the resistance as if they were fucking zulus fighting the british and can take pride in the fact they were reduced to fighting like third worlders as their army collapsed completely. you had the greatest humiliation in european history AND IT'S GOING NOWHERE HAHAHAHHA

if the UK was one team it would be even less of a contest for us. we would have more goals.

Don't see them a lot but the ones I have met are very polite, unlike your minorities.

>>Modern parliamentary democracy

That happened in Britain before France?

Less than 2% of the population mostly situated in remote towns whose permanent portion of population is entirely abbo. So he probably doesn't have any contact with them.

Or should I say majorities?

why is no one bantering us? come on id fucking love to see your shitty flag and laugh in your face. HAHAHHA

Fucking try harder European shitcunts. Yeah that's right carry on speaking ENGLISH which is OUR language. Carry on bowing down and speaking ours cos I guarantee I'll never have to learn yours. Wouldn't want to. Everything is dominated by ENGLISH which is named after ENGLAND.

good job. you achieved all that, but your daughter is being butt fucked by ahmed bin mohammed and his 50 paki cousins

nigga since you cant fuck your siblings nowadays, just go fuck yourself

>mutts insult us
>mutts created by us
You may hate daddy but when takes his belt off you will shut the fuck up.

Oh look! The rest of the world is a fucking JOKE compared to the anglo man AHHAHA

About 800 years ago

>the UK

You mean England. Only niggers, pakis and Londoners still say 'UK' anymore.

The hype for Croatia is more than england can handle

>kangaroo fuckers still have a jack in their flag
Embarrassing. Grow some balls you puffs.

BASED

You fucking scruffy cunts wish you could have a history as rich and long as ours.

Nobody cares about you desu

Glorious

Lol and in reality actual right wingers are proud of the union and defend it while autistic fucking retards like yourself want to chime in whilst knowing nothing. And I am English but you can't even be racist properly you fucking drooling retard. Go fuck yourself HAHAH

Attached: Nobel Prizes by country.png (550x613, 21K)

Is this merely science or does it include that meme Peace award?

We don't give a FUCK if you care or not it's still all true.

i dont fucking know but i guarantee we'd be at the top anyway go look it up and report back since the uk invented half the world i bet im right

BASED

Attached: 3cb.png (683x315, 116K)

Attached: firefox_2018-07-07_19-36-18.png (938x356, 27K)

Most of those are Jews in your picture

kys fagget

weak bait

Ah the past.....such good times...
Back to the present now

Attached: 5.jpg (621x582, 90K)

arrogant english mug..just know your languag is so fucking basic that anyone can speak it, and you should have given credits to the non english people who can speak your language bc they aint mentally challenged like you people

>muh union

Spoken like a true cuck. Ingurlund is our nation. The UK is a disgusting conglomeration, the national ambiguity of which has enabled it to be flooded with third world trash because 'lmao, what is britishness'

Attached: England.png (891x583, 1M)

We do have lots of Jewish scientists and academics that's the advantage of not being a country crippled by having an average IQ of 85 and a cancer religion which is poison to human progress. Imagine being proud of being Pakistani when your people leave your shit country and go to the West as soon as they can.

Αποφάσισα οτι δε ξαναμιλαω Αγγλιkα σε Βρεττανο.
Εισαι οοοοτι να'ναι.

>late 18th century
>height of British Empire

Dude, they barely had any empire besides the 13 colonies at the time
Most of the British Empire was conquered between 1840 and 1890 by machine-gunning tribesmen in Africa and Asia

Attached: RevolutionaryWarsUS.jpg (1806x1135, 313K)

>lives in a country that literally would not exist if it wasn't for religion

Attached: fedoratipper2.jpg (960x948, 95K)

Nah, but if you post it - you do care. Like everyone is shitting on Russia and I never bother to answer anything, because my national self-esteem is not that low.
And you are RŔRRREEEE WI R GREEEAT ACCEPT IT RREEEE PLS NOTICE ME
Looks pretty pathetic.

we're still waiting fro you to revolt against the folks who conquered your ass and rule you since 1066 senpai

>It's bad that a language, which is a means for communication, is easy to learn for the vast majority of individuals
You're wrong, anyways, since the relative easy at which any non-native speaker picks up another language has to do with how 'close' those two languages are to each other in terms of grammatical structure, word structure and a bunch of other shit. Still, did you even fucking think about what you were typing?

more like france too desu

Lol you're argument and logic is so retarded so as not to bother with. As if western countries which aren't unions aren't also just as multicultural, as if being a union of northern european countries undermines an "identity". As if the hundreds of thousands of Scottish, English and Welsh lads buried together across Europe didn't seal the union in blood. As if you would reduce British power to just England and knock it down in the world. You want to be racist and edgy but you can't even do that right you fucking child

He was surely talking about this one

Attached: britain vs dutch peasants.png (322x801, 99K)

t. Lost a war at the height of its imperial power to a bunch of rice farmers with weapons that were two decades old

Oh wait, we won the Boer wars? They are still mad at us for burning everything and putting them in camps as if we should have let them win and been fair.

You don't understand the Vietnam War at all I see! Just fuck off you moron.

Didn't say it was bad, meant it's so fucking basic. Who can't speak English? Just as basic as you English people

That is even more retarded than saying we should be a union with France because our soldiers died in wars together. Especially when you consider the thousands of people that died to form Ingurlund in the first place, free from disgusting celtic subhumans.

>hur dur u disagree with me therefore u r edgy

Not really. You just can't seem to comprehend the idea of a nation based upon a single culture and ethnicity because it would spoil your simpering idea of 'muh strong Britain'. As if Britain and the commonwealth hasn't been a corpse for about 40 years.

this desu

You're such a fucking moron I can't be arsed with your bollocks so just quickly show how much of a moron you are

>Celtic subhumans

English people themselves have vast amounts of celtic admixture. Comparing a 300 year old union to a wartime alliance is beyond moronic. I love how you think you have a valid opinion you autistic laughable twat.

>If I ignore the part where I'm told I was wrong anyway maybe it'll just go away.
Poor form, friend. 'Merely pretending' simply isn't going to be a good enough excuse anymore.

i assume he was talking about the irish war, which was in the 1920s

Care to discuss the Irish War of Independence and the Irish Civil War which followed it and then apologise for being a fucking spastic? Fcuk off

It's all great and stuff, but what do all these black gentlemen have to do with that?

Attached: england lineup.jpg (926x1193, 364K)

>dickford
what the fuck

This thread is so shitty and OP's mom is a world class prostitute. I'll post bunda

Attached: unnamed.gif (250x181, 509K)

Great explorers, too.

You're getting a bit tearful, lad.

>300 years

owow, long time 300 years. Much longer than the 1,300 years we weren't chained to a bunch of bog-hoppers.

You little gimp, I bet you live in some upper middle class Barratt house in Oxfordshire and/or are a Pajeet.

Attached: lads.jpg (1000x699, 486K)

>Modern parliamentary democracy
>Biggest empire in human history

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah let's ignore the Yuan dynasty and all the europeans parliaments that existed before the english, like the leonese parliament (cortes de León), not to mention that your "modern parliamentary democracy" is not real democracy

You you not understand the difference between nationality and ethnicity?

Cervantes>>>>Shakespeare

how is this sport related muhammad?

Attached: 1530053017561.jpg (419x360, 27K)

Did not want to sound any right like you were trying to. Just that you should know you language hella basic. Not my fault that the logic here flew over the level of your intelligence

>leonese parliament
and how is that working out for the kingdom of leon today

Lol tearful look at you bog trotters clearly something to get mad abotu when the country is being flooded by blacks and muslims. I am an English unionist right winger. You are a fucking laughable joke.

So, can't dispute all the other claims? Gravity? Evolution? Industrial revolution? Anti biotics? Just ignore those since they don't matter? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH

>already starting the damage control
pretty cringe desu

You you not understand the difference between English people and pacey niggers?

And perhaps one day in the distant future your pea-sized brain will understand that the notion that English is a 'basic' language that is more easily learned by all is demonstrably false.

Do you realize you bow to a german inbred family?

LMAOing @ Monarchist, literally the ideology of cucks

>Magna Carta
>Shakespeare
Those were England, kiltcucks and sheep fuckers shouldn't be riding our coat tails

So we invented the modern world, and that's your attempt to banter us? You fucking JOKE ahhahahayh get FUCKED HAHAH

i dont get this new meme

Fucking imptrash

I get this new meme

Nice we wuz kangs thread

You spawned the USA. Your awesome.