FUCK THIS HEAT!!!!

Nobody can stop me... I'm gonna fucking do it Jow Forums I'm gonna stop global warming once and for all!!!!

Attached: DhiKblnU0AATxep.jpg (569x599, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7rFGMatKLM?t=1m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=IjV0XLBHmqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based shooty bro!!

Cyberpunk 2077 thread?

it's a city of memes

Attached: 145406940.png (1600x900, 783K)

Based Jow Forums to the rescue!

What if a lot of people on earth did it at the same time??? Could possibly strengthen the effect..

AZ user here, do it.

>youtu.be/f7rFGMatKLM?t=1m27s

user don't do it!!

Look, I know you are pissed and it is really fucking hot, I agree. The grass is all dying in england and turning yellow. But if you shoot that sun, there will be no grass.

Please, user. That isn't just your sun. Idk how humanity has gotten this far without someone deciding to take the big glowy fucker down with them, but we have.

Please reconsider.

do it. the sun is patriarchy.

Do it. This changing from AC to heat to AC to heat has left me with the worst manflu to date yet. Fuck this shit.

Cowboy dans a major player

God, I love my AC.
Fucking stupid poorfags will always be poor.

At least is dry now, dry heat is fine I didn't even sweat today.

save a few rounds for hurricane season

lol white ppl problems

Attached: nufam.jpg (852x1024, 606K)

Just wait until tonight, when the sun goes down in New Mexico. That's how come the rocks are all red there. Then it will be nice and cool everywhere. Except New Mexico.

Do it! With no sun non-whites will shrivel up and die, leaving the albinos to rule

This.
My car is a v8 so I get ice cold air sitting at a red light.

>Giving a shit about brownos
Reddit.com
Funny junk.com
9gag.com
I don’t give a shit where just fuck off.

keked

You're dehydrated.

>56% hand

FUKKIN BASED

And the ugliest family of the year goes to...

Turn your gun 180 degrees and all your problems will be over

Going to need a scoped rifle for that one user

Attached: Scope3.jpg (709x600, 373K)

I live it the beach usually we don't need AC cos it used to be a comfy 70 all year long REEEEEEEEEE

memes aside, we're witnessing record breaking climate deviations all because of the disastrous, ass backwards, 20th century policies of the new administration. That orange cheeto has banned the EPA, pulled out of the monumental paris agreement, and is currently carrying out a trade war against other nations but most importantly the environment all because of muh coal jobs. I hope drumpftard will soon realize how much damage they've done to this WORLD

Attached: lebasedpedes.png (1155x962, 601K)

Blessed be those without melanin.

You drive a tomato based vegetable beverage? That is so based......tomato based.

the real problem is China and India. They are the biggest threats to global warming. Not the USA.

get educated.

I have ice cold AC... unfortunately I wear glasses so every time I get out of the car my glasses steamed up kek

And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory.

Sorry had to say it.

Attached: FeeltheBURN.jpg (751x420, 225K)

I was working outside in simi yesterday. it was 116. not fun.

Attached: the sun sucks.jpg (498x278, 210K)

I agree... we must nuke em

hello neighbor... thousand oaks in the house :)

As hot as it is here, it feels good knowing it's even hotter in Africa. I'll drive my v8 4 door dodge ram duelly all day long, only getting 10mpg the whole time grinning ear too ear. I'm happy knowing I'm cooking those niggers down by the equator, meanwhile a cool breeze blows off the lake.

You got this shit user. If that doesn’t put the sun down, try a mosin

>brownos
You mean niggers?

Attached: 1528339963015.gif (500x525, 529K)

ples op no teh chilrn at broader need dna tests

I actually get seasonal affect disorder during the summer
I sleep more in the summer than I do in the winter.
As a kid I loved summer. As I got older, I began to hate the weather more than anything.

It feels like fall here in New England

>I don't want to go outside ever again, it's fine

STOP DRIVING A GIANT TRUCK YOU DAMN BOOMERS

114 here in AZ, these other niggers have no idea what heat is.

el verano mek loco ín tejas

Get a hold of yourself user.
#notallsuns

you're literally a nigger though.. let me guess you also dont care to recycle or flushing alkaline batteries and pills down the drain

Yea, it's 113 here in Chandler. Feels a lot hotter today for some reason tho.

the best part is thinking when night time comes it will finally be cooler but nope.. the suffering continues... the heat won't fuck off and you turn delirious not know if you are asleep of awake it just feels like punishment. kek

Hes actually aiming for jesus

Hasn't gotten over mid 80s the whole summer. PNW is so comfy

#notallsons

Don't do it. Without the sun chicks won't have extra nice breats during summer

Send it

DONT EVER TALK TO ME OR MY SUN AGAIN

Fuck man... I'm seriously moving to Oregon coast next time I get fired... fuck California. It's expensive, miserable people and it's fucking hot all the time. There's literally no reason to live here.

Fucking do it, its 18 °C here in the midnight hour.
I am melting.

False dichotomy. Burning of fossil fuels has no measurable impact on the climate. The only greenhouse gas that exists in the atmosphere in appreciable amounts is water vapor. No one should be forced to reduce thier freedom of movement and standard of living for some made up kike fairytale, commie fuck.

It really does, Thursday was fucking rough too, it was like 116 and something like 20% humidity. If I can handle AZ heat then global warming doesn’t exist.
>tonight’s low is 91
I know what you mean user, at least the sidewalk cools down enough for me to take my dog for a walk though.

Keep it PG, Achmed.

titty freckles

Attached: bueno.jpg (600x607, 72K)

The gods laugh
Though Apollo may take a liking to you
Kek

Attached: god-image.jpg (400x317, 18K)

Nice catch, throw em on the pile

Y-YAMERO!!!!!

Attached: 1465770945666.jpg (480x480, 28K)

it's dark outside. Did OP kill the sun?

Just got to spray some aerosol and boom, we're fine.

enjoy your brain cancer

lol eddie

>family
the fuck you say

>tfw my cars AC stopped working
FUCK

OP isn't aware of this, but his bullet won't reach the sun.

In order to hit the sun from the earth you need about 30km/s of delta-v and that's for the lowest energy hohmann transfer orbit, not for a direct path.

It takes more energy to hit the sun than it does to leave the solar system, this is the secret reason nasa doesn't launch garbage into the sun

It has been 30-40 celsius with like 60+% humidity for about two months now. It has also been sunny every fucking day and the grass is dead. I fucking hate summer, winter can't come soon enough. In the summer I can't even go for a walk with my dog without some asshole trying to make pointless small talk with me, summer is for normies.

I WANNA SEE THE SUN BLOTTED OUT FROM THE SKY

Attached: 1-6.jpg (600x461, 62K)

I don't mind the sun, fuck the moon.
youtube.com/watch?v=IjV0XLBHmqo

Attached: M-O-O-N that spells moon.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'm actually loving this heat it's like being back in India again during the Raj

>attempts to shoot the sun to turn off the heatwave
>amerifag

I actually saw that last one comming

Attached: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (200x200, 53K)

Friendly reminder that Global Warming is accelerating faster than most Scientists predicted.

Friendly reminder that the 1% know this and are equipping air conditioned underground bunkers and deployed Trump as a mass distraction.

Friendly reminder that all future generations will be serfs and will perish unless lucky enough to be hired into a bunker postion.

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 86K)

do it faggot

>doesn't get the humor
Okay

I have a v8 from West Germany. A/C fucking sucks

Do it, you faggot. We haven't had rain since late May.

DO IT FAGGOT

All my grass and tomato plants are dying cause it hasn't rained in weeks. :-(

You need to grip the pistol further up and really dig into that beaver tail. Amateurs..

Why not freeze it instead?

You don't have humidity you desert fag.

>It's a dry heat hurrrrrrrr

No, we're experiencing the natural consequences of the end of the Little Ice Age and moving into a warm period, one that is still nowhere near as warm as the Medieval Warm Period. It's almost like the only thing climate has done since the planet started is fucking change in response to ever-changing variables.
You're just a latter day flagellant.

Attached: 1530173138171.png (960x722, 258K)

No wait bro the Sun didn't mean it!! Just a prank bro!!

Attached: 40a8a04f4be54ba1f3ccef519759932a152efc50.jpg_1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 53K)

It was like 100f last week with 50 or 60% humidity. I'm glad that heat wave is over, white people were not designed for this shit.

melting? 18°C in here is a fresh weather

If you shoot a bullet straight above, can the bullet's fall still kill you?

Los Angeles checking in.

Please shoot the Sun. I've had enough. End it.

It's getting hotter not due to global warming, but due to God's wrath.
Heh I never thought of that before.

I live in south texas on the coast and its hot and humid all the time it sucks I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies

Same here. Glasses get frosted immediately after stepping out of the car.

>upper midwest reporting in
today was probably the nicest day of the year.
low 70s, low humidity, light cool breeze all day long.

LA here. I've been in a mix state of passed out and semi-conscious. I don't remember much about the past few days. Except swimming in the pool and becoming severly dehydrated 20 mins later.

>tfw it hasnt rained in 2 months and all the plants are dying

jesus christ

Should have let more refugees in Nigel

surprised you were able to log off reddit for that long