Cringe

cringe

Attached: cringe.png (1200x600, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_East_India_Company
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1485143375318.jpg (381x424, 203K)

cringe thread, cringe op.

literally who

What the?

it's kinda cute
same for liberia and uruguay, they really got inspiration from usa

stfu mofugga at least we dont have a million little sprinkly stars to draw in

crigne

cringe

Those are all derived indirectly from the East India Company flag.

Attached: 1600px-Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_(1801).svg.png (1600x945, 17K)

What is this monster?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_East_India_Company

>The flag of the East India Company is considered to have inspired the Grand Union Flag, the first flag of the United States, as the two flags were of the same design. This connection is attributed to numerous sources. Benjamin Franklin once gave a speech endorsing the adoption of the Company's flag by the United States as their national flag. He said to George Washington, "While the field of your flag must be new in the details of its design, it need not be entirely new in its elements. There is already in use a flag, I refer to the flag of the East India Company." This was a way of symbolising American loyalty to the Crown as well as the United States' aspirations to be self-governing, as was the East India Company. Some colonists also felt that the Company could be a powerful ally in the American War of Independence, as they shared similar aims and grievances against the British government tax policies. Colonists therefore flew the Company's flag, to endorse the Company.

Mom of bant

Cringe

cronge

lol

Attached: 1950px-Flag_of_the_United_States_(1776–1777).svg.png (1950x1300, 8K)

Hawaii did it first, probably. Uruguay probably didn't try to steal it from anyone though.

cirnge

Attached: 1164-004-0CD31DB5.jpg (441x220, 12K)

Hawaii put us on their flag just because they liked us, that was real nice of them.

its disgusting. next they'll start defiling our money by putting the queen on it

hope they do just to fuck with you

I will fly there from my state to give them Pearl Harbor version 2.0 if they do

anything pre 1776 is garbage.

I summon malaysia