Anime is cancer

This board had so much potential but has turned into nothing more than a bunch retarded weeboo anime cancerous shit. Nobody fucking likes anime, its the dumbest, gayest thing on planet Earth. How about a nigger hate thread, gas all Jews thread, burn all coal burners thread? Fuck this retarded anime bullshit.

Attached: 5cd.jpg (480x446, 44K)

>How about a nigger hate thread, gas all Jews thread, burn all coal burners thread
Nice to know what you consider quality threads.

Attached: 1483191680099.jpg (528x563, 173K)

thats gay lets talk about philosophy

not this

Ok why is Canada a faggot?

Attached: 86FD2CC2-26D6-41A8-8195-8C7DEBC9C565.jpg (640x345, 128K)

Edge-tards gonna edge.

Attached: jokejoke.jpg (325x282, 24K)

Maybe you don't understand me but the fact that you want hate threads on this board is probably the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

No its not because they get deleted or moved here from Jow Forums faggot

Oh ok now it makes perfect sense. you want threads that were too bad for Jow Forums to be posted here because they get deleted and That's the reason why it's not pathetic.. I mean makes perfect sense. That's why posting pony threads on /mlp/ isn't pathetic either because they get deleted when you post them on other boards. yep solid argument right there

for

You got it. You shouldn't be sarcastic though. Only thing you got wrong is it's not pathetic, hating niggers requires above 120 IQ and threads too bad for Jow Forums are moved here, not just deleted.

Dear god you're fucking boring. Just KYS.

It's sad Jow Forums is filled with faggots like you

>hating niggers requires above 120 IQ
ok so having a high iq makes you not pathetic, got it.

hey welcome to not-reddit you can go and fuck your own head off now

correct

Cowboy bebop is cool

finally a voice of reason in this thread

The fuck is that?

It's the best anime I've ever seen. Objectively the best one ever

gas yourself

it's the greatest anime of all time and if you don't watch it you are pathetic.

watching anime requires above 140 iq though so you wouldn't understand

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

done

t. butthurt weeb

It's only natural for my butt to hurt after shitting on your thread so much

yes. this is what's wrong with absolutely fucking everything.

but you agreed with me

I agreed with you. congratulations you won the argument. Tell me how a redpilled magapede such as yourself keeps winning at everything.

crigne thread

yep

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

based

cegni post

>Literally likes one anime
Ok fag

cogli post

tsop egnirc