(((FLAT EARTH)))

youtu.be/1Ak7Qy_dHmk

This theory makes goyim look so dumb. So many jews have wrangled dumb Brits and Americans into this. The stupider they can make us look, the easier to justify their coming xenocides. What do we DO about this? I believe the earth is about 6000 years old, I am open to geocentrism, but I KNOW THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT. If Jow Forums is truly a Christian, or at least anti-jewscience board, we have to address this.

This is my go-to response to FE, and to date I have had no response:
Imagine a room with a bed(the flat earth) and a single light(the sun). When you turn on the light the entire bed is illuminated, you cannot turn on the lightswitch and have a dark spot on the bed.

Attached: 1530643761959.jpg (750x686, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
youtu.be/pv7GYMxhR6w
youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk
youtu.be/u7HUJ05CtFA
youtu.be/oZIDo-pNzkA
youtu.be/jLu5TgU7DDc
youtu.be/cHoO7_nM3vM
aty.sdsu.edu/explain/principles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c9y5nwok1to
cseligman.com/text/sky/atmosphericrefraction.htm
youtu.be/GSYrZ8gUsxs
youtu.be/C-39iieks2Q
youtu.be/bQiFC-jbGEc
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172908594/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: a27bcdb316db1161313cc583042b513f.jpg (500x526, 42K)

Jesus is the son of God and the earth is flat exactly like the Bible says. Repent.

Attached: 36 THE POPE GAVE PUTIN A SEX TAPE OF DONALD TRUMP ORDERS TO SHUT DOWN FLAT EARTH YouTube.png (856x529, 785K)

WOKE

>believe the earth is about 6000 years old

Lost me there

Show them this video.

Also, you can use trigonometry:
Let's say that Bob is one mile above the surface and that the radius is about 4,000 miles (it's really 3,959 but let's round) Draw to tangent similar tangent lines to Bob and then draw a straight line from the points where the tangent lines touch the surface to the core. Use inverted sin/cos/tan equations (sin(x/y)^-1) to calculate the side distances calculate of the sides of the triangles that you've made. Then, use regular sin/cos/tan equations to calculate the angle measurement of the two angles of the triangles that connect bob to the tangent lines. Find the angle degrees then add.
Afterward, do the equation (X/360)(2πr) - X being the sum of the two angles and 360 the total degrees of a circle, Pi being ~3.14, and r being the radius. This will give you the arc length - the portion that Bob could actually see being one mile above the ground. After you find this number, you want to do the same but with the remaining degrees in the circle, subtract the angle measurement from 360 and insert it into the (x/360)(2πr) equation again. Add the sums and you will get the rough circumference of the circle.

After you get the circumference, plug it into the equation (A=C^2/4π): Area equals the circumference squared divided by four times pi.

This will give you a rough surface area of the earth.

This will debunk their entire argument.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 11.34.56 PM.png (670x866, 495K)

Forgot to include the video oops

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

Thank you!

The bible is fiction. You might as well believe the stories in Harry Potter too.

>I believe the earth is about 6000 years old, I am open to geocentrism
>i'm retarded as hell but i'm not as retarded as these other retards! - op

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

I beieve radiocarbon dating is another jewscience meant to fabricate data and in return keep the flow of government grants rolling in. But Flat Earth is more important right now because Christians are infighting.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1530369067475.jpg (2048x2048, 1.38M)

Watch The Principle(2014) to see the world's leading astrophysists(Krauss, Okaku, 10 others) argue for geocentrism, you absolutely scientifically illiterate fag.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1530377509896.jpg (2048x2048, 1.82M)

No problem my friend. Hope these work out for you!

What if the sun moves in a circle overhead and its path determines the angle of shadows

This. Read the Bible the Biblical Interpretation of the Earth is Flat, a snowglobe.

I wish I was smart enough to not only understand this, but refute what flat earthers will respond. I will try to pass this off to Kent Hovind.

>Convincing argument.

The only purpose of it is to show the holes in the dating methods most people ignorantly believe are infallible. Radiometric dating is a sham with a rubber ruler known as the geologic column. Do you know anything about these things, or are you LARPing to be on the majority side?

Attached: CircularReasoning1.jpg (480x355, 36K)

Then why can’t we measure curve??? Even over vast flat areas like salt flats, there is no measurable curve. There should be 8 inches of curve for every mile squared, so for every 100 miles, there should be 6000 feet of curvature. There’s lakes 400 miles across that freeze over in winter: no measurable curvature, because water doesn’t curve, you imbecile

You retard, it’s all a lie. Space is a hoax. Look at everything NASA puts out, all has pagan symbols and it’s FAKE. how stupid are you to only get halfway to the truth?

NASA is a hoax, doesnt mean the earth is flat. You retards fall over yourselves trying to explain the analogy I posed in the OP.

room
Bed(flat earth)
Light(sun)
At no point can the light be turned on and not illuminating the whole bed.

That is the most basic way to show how retarded this is.

Check the video I provide in the sequential response.

Attached: 1509661845270.jpg (420x444, 67K)

Good deal.

Relativity has become a religion.

Attached: 1507279818658.jpg (1438x1798, 898K)

why is there not a 24 hr live stream cam on the moon op? why?

>no measurable curve.
Have you ever been on a boat or on the beach? you can see other boats and landmarks peeking out from behind the horizon. Furthermore, you can watch a boat go below the horizon and see the top go down last. The greeks made this conclusion 500 years before Christ.

Attached: 1508524159459.jpg (599x500, 157K)

Ahh thanks but your video takes some preconceptions about the way light and gravity effect each other for granted. Ends up failing to prove its case.

Attached: 10426187_375165125995715_4017583258187033829_n.jpg (280x280, 18K)

Attached: 344bb330a3a4119e837c6176de137cd1fa59f57139a34bd8437e423621195e4a.jpg (354x246, 51K)

In what exact way does light and gravity fail in that video? I'd like to hear your argument.

not the same species

Is this the 30s? No, so take off your hat, little nazi joke.

Attached: dumb.jpg (1732x974, 389K)

Attached: rife wave.jpg (737x446, 330K)

Attached: 37 Flat Earth The Ultimate Litmus Test YouTube.png (843x437, 69K)

>A=C^2/4π
This nigga on some math shit.

It works

youtu.be/pv7GYMxhR6w

youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk

Attached: 1525379319248.jpg (1176x900, 248K)

Just a repost but I corrected my grammar to be more coherent and placed each step in order.

Also, you can use trigonometry:
Let's say that Bob is one mile above the surface and that the radius of the earth is about 4,000 miles (it's really 3,959 but let's round).

Draw two similar tangent lines to Bob and then draw a straight line from the points where the tangent lines touch the surface to the core.

Use inverted sin/cos/tan equations (sin(x/y)^-1) to calculate the lengths of the sides of the triangles that you've made.

Then, use regular sin/cos/tan equations to calculate the angle measurement of the two angles of the triangles that connect bob to the tangent lines.

Find the angle degrees then add.

Afterward, do the equation (X/360)(2πr) - X being the sum of the two angles and 360 the total degrees of a circle, Pi being ~3.14, and r being the radius. This will give you the arc length - the portion that Bob could actually see being one mile above the ground.

After you find this number, you want to do the same but with the remaining degrees in the circle. Subtract the angle measurement from 360 and insert it into the (x/360)(2πr) equation again. Add the sums and you will get the rough circumference of the circle.

After you get the circumference, plug it into the equation (A=C^2/4π): Area equals the circumference squared divided by four times pi.

This will give you a rough surface area of the earth.

This will debunk their entire argument.

youtu.be/u7HUJ05CtFA

youtu.be/oZIDo-pNzkA

youtu.be/jLu5TgU7DDc

youtu.be/cHoO7_nM3vM

Attached: 1525202031823.jpg (456x565, 50K)

>(((FLAT EARTH)))
The Earth is in fact flat and I can prove that in only one post. I challenge anyone to give me their best arguments, infographics, information, links and even insults. I will repudiate absolutely all of it no matter how many of you there are or how well reasoned you believe your arguments and information to be. None of you can defeat me. In fact I will DESTROY you all. Now give me your best shot.

Attached: 1424969718821.jpg (549x414, 31K)

look at mine

Can you tell me what the firmament exactly is? I already believe stars are cause by sonoluminescence. Im even open to flat earth, but whats really grinding my gears is what the fuck the firmament actuall is.

>I can prove that in only one post.
k go ahead then

Go ahead and reply to my post with the links to what you want me to see. I'm going to let this thread go awhile to give people time to bring their arguments but I only have time to read posts directed to me so I'm not going to read the whole thread but I will address everything brought to my attention at once and repudiate it in exactly one post. Thanks.

How about you start with OP. The analogy of the bed and the light.

These two posts

The land of the eternal double digit IQ wants to talk politics.

Attached: dialectic.jpg (600x438, 41K)

Its not jews its conspiritards and skitzos.

Wow you fucking moron. If those boats at the beach were disappearing over a curve, then the earth would be a TINY ball. Also, you can see Chicago skyline from across the Michigan lake. Why isn’t that giant skyline under earth’s curve you faggot know-it-all

God damn your analogy just shows what a massive retard you are. The flat plane we are on is vast. The sun in our sky is small and local. It’s not millions of miles across and it’s not millions of miles away. Do some BASIC flat earth research before you try to argue against it you brain dead fuck

Jews keep gas in the tank.

I'm the retard? By your own admission we can see extremely far, yet the sun is extremely close as we watch it rise and set. Your implied vastness of the Flat Earth plsne directly conflicts with the corresponding time zone changes. Can you string this together with consideration to all the parts that are contingent on one another? No. Because you are a D&C kike or a retarded puppet.

A barrier separating the heavens and the earth, the waters above and waters bellow. It’s a glass type ceiling, this is why we hear Hillary talk about cracking the glass ceiling, cus she would usher in the next great flood. Look into the first flood of Noah and the Deluge, an event that resulted in our modern sun and moon, but cracked the firmament in the process and flooded the entire earth

Oh wow, look at that. No chapter, no verse. All nonsense.

They really hate humanity that much? I wonder if there's some alien AI or something calling the shots. I know that the beings that created us would never let that happen again.

There you go false prophet Urak7Bkk. People that agree with you dont even believe in Genesis 1:1. Says a lit.

You know you guys are COMPED right?

Attached: 1513230024938.png (436x537, 138K)

you're dumb op. and the earth is flat.

You are confusing yourself, rob skiba has a great diagram of an accurate flat earth model, explains time zones and seasons. But you’re such a moron that you just wanna come out and flap your lips because you wanna seem smarter than flat earthers. News flash buddy, you’re the one falling for kike propaganda. Telescopes and heliocentricism was popularized by the Catholic Church after likes took it over. Jews wanna keep the goys from the truth. Look at the UN logo. Why the fuck did (((they))) use an azimuthal map??? THEY ARE MOCKING US. ITS FLAT. WAKE UP

One can view the skyline of Chicago forty miles out because of an atmospheric phenomenon known as double - atmospheric refraction, where light is refracted in the atmosphere like in a telescope. This refraction allows one to see Chicago from such a distance. I use the term "double" because in Chicago's example, the light get's refracted twice, creating a right-side-up image. Usually, such images appear upside down while only being refracted once.

Here are some links.

aty.sdsu.edu/explain/principles.html

youtube.com/watch?v=c9y5nwok1to

cseligman.com/text/sky/atmosphericrefraction.htm

You're a fucking brainwashed mong or a jew larping as a goy. Easy. Explain the analogy in the OP about the light and the bed or fucking kill yourself.

What are you talking about? Measuring the curvature is trivial with basic geodetic techniques.

The people who espouse flat-earth theories are grossly ignorant of basic physics and appear to have not the slightest understanding of any math more advanced than fractions.

Hey faggot you can easily google that stuff I just gave him a basic gestalt. Also look up Warner Von Braun’s tombstone. It’s a bible quote that directly mentions the firmament. That’s the greatest troll of all time, the head of the Apollo missions confirming the firmament on his tombstone.

You sir have won the internet

HAHAHAHAHAH you telling me it’s a mirage??!?!? Go fuck your mother, that’s some straight up bullshit. I know a mirage. That’s no mirage. Double atmospheric refraction, how fucking gullible can you be

Military doesnt use refraction in any of their measurements

This kills the flat earther

Attached: Sunlight on a FE model.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I'm not googling anything or sitting through an hour video of your autistic cult leader telling me the sky is brown. If you cant explain something simply, you dont understand it well enough. If you cant articulate a reasonable response to my analogy in the OP, admit so. You have circumvented a lot in this thread just to stsrt spouting BULLSHIT and heresy.

Refraction in terms of what?

youtu.be/GSYrZ8gUsxs

youtu.be/C-39iieks2Q

youtu.be/bQiFC-jbGEc

Attached: 1530322014401.jpg (862x688, 117K)

Name one area on earth that the curve of 8 inches per mile squared has been measured. I’m not asking IF it can be done, I’m asking WHERE it has been done, because if the earth has a circumference of 25,000 miles, we should be able to find a flat land area and measure that constant rate of curve. BUT THERE IS NO CURVE

The universe is a 3 dimensional hologram projected off of an infinitely flat 2 dimensional substrate. Therefore the Earth and everything on it including you and your arguments are actually flat.

Checkmate globefags.

Attached: You are already flat.jpg (1920x1200, 598K)

The sun is small and local and the earth isn’t a four walled bedroom you simple minded idiot fuck

Then enlighten me as to what a mirage is?
Also, rebutting questions with other proposed facts. If you don't its just a non argument.

Or maybe it's flat with a dome retard

Okay so tell me about what you know on the SpaceX launches. Is Elon using his rockets to rip through spacetime?

How far away is it when I am watching it rise and set? You claim it is 3000 miles when it is above me, how far away is it when it is at 5° as opposed to 90°? Are you ready to have your whole jew arguement crumble?

No Elon is lying it’s all camera tricks

No you retard. This shit.

Attached: 1507331776064.png (1500x1000, 938K)

This is awesome! Two kooks having a bitter argument because one of them believes slightly different nonsense than the other.

It’s pretty far away you nigger, watch a time lapse, the sun actually gets slightly bigger as it “rises” because it’s actually moving toward you and over you, and it gets smaller as it sets. But I don’t care what you think, your ego is too invested in the jew bullshit you’ve learned in school. You call me a kike? What good would it do to Jews to make people flat earthers?? Most flat earthers are holocaust deniers, Eric dubey had a video about the holohoax before his channel got shoad. You are confused. Think about what you’re saying. If Jews wanted you to think earth is flat, they’d teach us that in school, cus Jews run the public schools

Attached: 36087573_924708187730868_1818215267356901376_n.jpg (700x689, 42K)

>the earth is round vs the earth is flat
>slightly different

Radical centrist has arrived to showcase how to be a faggot

Obviously not a space rocket you fucking door knob, space rocket shouldn’t be flying horizontally. It’s all trickery

You just spent the last few posts saying the sun is small and localized: no further than 3000 miles. Dont change the subject one sentence into your wall of text you bitch. How far is the sun at sunrise and sunset. In miles. From the observer.

I didn't say it was a space rocket. I said it was opening a rift in spacetime

Dogger in OP is me when I hear my camo Supreme hat to the range

*wear

I don’t know how far it is you god damn retard. I swear you faggots are impossible to debate with, how about you prove to me that the sun is 93 million miles away, are you gonna start taping together yard sticks to manually measure, you fucking retard??? No, so obviously I can’t tell you exactly how far the sun is at rise and set. I do know that the moon is the exact same size as the sun in the sky, and mainstream science says it’s just a (((coincidence)))

SPBP

No such thing as space time all that stuff is sci fi bullshit

Oh wow how convenient that you circumvent the subject in the first sentence then move right into another Wall of Text changing subjects. Get the FUCK out of my thread you D&C JIDF kike faggot.

spacetime is real. interdimensional travel is real

You claim the earth is about 3000 miles from the sun at midday, aka 90°. APPROXIMATELY HOW FAR is the sun at 5° you jewish bitch.

Why are you even arguing against flat earth, it’s such a small community of people, it actually draws more attention to it when shills like you go out and try to “debunk” it constantly. No one is debunking hollow earth theories, but for some reason you niggers are just soooo triggered by FLAT earth. Makes me think it’s actually flat. And motionless. Just the way we perceive it.

Die kike. You change the subject at every chance because you are a pilpuling faggot. Hope this upsets you:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172908594/

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Gittin 57b. Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews).

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Attached: 20180702_014226.jpg (836x399, 64K)

Definitely isn’t, only form of inter dimensional travel is psychedelics, but that’s more of a journey into your own mind, not other physical realms. That’s all jew nonsense to convolute the existence of god