I hope Belgium wins the World Cup

I hope Belgium wins the World Cup

Attached: 98595237-FCA0-4D4C-8FED-C5AFC96F5042.jpg (249x249, 14K)

I hope people enjoy the matches and they aren't politicized or made into something they aren't!

Attached: 1530563340663.png (772x838, 638K)

lol pussyboy lol

I hope you get a better attitude!

Attached: 1530562920449.png (466x571, 344K)

haha lol i hope you fall off your chair and break your fucking legs and spine under your own weigt you fat weeaboo fuck lol redtard i can fucking wreck you withm bare hands you peice of shit,intenstines out and abhorrently pour salt into your fucking well-deserved wounds you piece of fucking shit, i'll fucking kill your stupid FUCKING CUNT ASS, WHEN U GO HOME ILL THROW A FUCKNIG GREANDE IN UR COFFE WHEN RU DRINKING AND UL LBE LIKE LUKE THEREW A FGREANDE IN MYT COFFE AND THEN UL LRUN AWAY LIEK HRTE PIECE OFS HTI U ARE BECAUSE U CANT EVEN THROW GREANDES BACK YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE IN A DEEP DARK WHOLE YOU PERPETUALLY PATHETIC PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT, I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR STUPID FUCKING CUNT OUT AND GIVE YOU OVARY CANCER WITH MY HUGE 9 1/2 INCH COCK AND RAM IT INTO YOUR PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT WHILE FACETIOUSLY LAUGHING AT YOUR PAIN YOU MOTHERFUCKER, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EVEN SPEAK TO ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT YOU FUCKING PEASANT, YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE PLANET, I HAVE PLANS TO FUCKING BOIL YOU ALIVE IN MY FUCKING FRYING PANK YOU STUPID FAT FUCKING SHIT SHIT DICK KID FUCK

Attached: evil_yosho.png (271x274, 13K)

inrestig

Attached: 1531031419574.gif (133x128, 562K)

shut the fuck UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP ILL FUCKING BREAK UR LEG OF LIKE CHIKCEN WING AND ILL SHOVE IT UP UR ASS N BRUISE N MANGLE UR INSIDES TIL U R PUKE BIG BLOOD U FUCKING STUPID FUCING CUNT SKULLFUCEKER HAHAHAHAHAHA

ok goodnight/morning/afternoon/whenever merkel lub u

Attached: 1522737833849.png (512x512, 137K)

he thinks belgium can actually win

Attached: KarenLaugh.gif (500x281, 597K)

go fuckyourself nigers touengue my anuse

autism

You fucking weeaboo, you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation.. I don't know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish desu, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this will be on the path of failure. it's just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think of when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are just not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fucking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot on the spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeaboo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

preach my gentleman gamer

Attached: 1530813159259.jpg (640x759, 30K)

vive la belgique

Belgium is disgusting and shouldnt exist
only based country left is croatia

agree

kot

wun

uwu

IT'S COMING HOME

jk we will probably get kicked out by Croatia