Is Alice a Tranny or no?

What's the final verdict?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-zIQixkCbVF.jpg (1730x720, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/750727847/#750731930
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course it is

attention whore/10
Avoid at all cost

yep

She a thot (male).

How long until the Alice and Awesome Games Done Quick crossover episode?

Attached: ashe__witch_s_heart__by_kamigarin-dc8wd9b.png (800x900, 812K)

Then what about these tits?

Attached: 1530745713531.jpg (1344x756, 216K)

hermaphrodite
case closed

Hormone treatment, Sojamilch consumption.

B-but her c-cameltoe...

Attached: 1531023027126.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

tranny or not, this creature should be avoided & not given attention

>tranny or not, this creature should be avoided & not given attention
Thirsty anons will give her attention regardless. What else can be done?

Don't know, doubt it

i dont know, i just ignore those threads entirely

What happened to the idea of containment threads?

Alice floods boards with her bullshit and ban evades like it's nothing. Something must be done.

>tfw you will never dance with Alice while preparing food

Attached: toot.jpg (736x830, 46K)

like that was ever going to work

The K-pop people manage it pretty well

You're flooding the board

Alice's CHARITY shouldn't be contained...it should be spread as far and wide as the eye can see.

Attached: $$.jpg (895x360, 81K)

oh right, i forgot about them

It's the kind of poster that would just remake the thread 5 minutes later if nobody replied the first time

all you need to do is to hold down shift while left clicking it
simple as that

But she takes advantage of other anons and lies to them....if she was just shitposting that would be one thing

hello, low IQ Jow Forums poster. plastic can cause hormonal imbalace, onions does not.

Propably

I call bullshit. I've felt a lot gayer ever since having onions products.

>But she takes advantage of other anons and lies to them
what does s/he do exactly? i have literally no idea whats going on in those threads

Nah, that's just you being a faggot, you are on Jow Forums after all.

She pretends to donate to anons and solve their problems, and claims she hates attention, but she posts selfies, and constantly shills her "joke" patreon and twitch. The fucked up thing is she has a really good job, she does it for shits and giggles, all while orbiter anons sing her praises because she runs "therapy" and "cooking" threads

>orbiter anons
i feel like this is the problem
if nobody would give her any attention, she wouldnt make these threads

I d-don't pretend but okay

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid bad_id blonde_hair blue_eyes female shanghai_doll short_hair shun_gatarou sol (656x820, 350K)

keep it up.

How do I find braphog khazar milker qt gf

stfu

>I'm here to help Anonymous
And always remember, guys, she HATES attention!

twitch.tv/celtyplays

Attached: 1530745499744.jpg (1344x756, 220K)

What?

I won't s-stop, don't worry

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid blonde_hair capelet dress female food frills fruit grey_eyes hairband sash sh (619x873, 101K)

But you NEEDED to throw your two cents in when being discussed....as soon as you saw attention on you in threads, you HAD to announce yourself for more of it. Typical Alice.

When is the trade war going to escalate?

I d-don't need to do it, I chose t-to do it.
Because, you know, you are just lying about me.

Pretty sure anyone would wish to face their accusers. It's even in the constitution.

Already h-has.

Attached: 1girl ascot blush capelet collared_shirt greyscale hairband head_tilt looking_at_viewer monochrome s (874x1000, 79K)

Remember to sage, don't give it your (You)s, and that it doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy because tumours are genderless.

Should I drink bourbon on the rocks?

drink the maggot juice out my cunt hhahha lole

L-luckily, I'm chemo

Attached: s - 126595 - alice_margatroid goliath_doll shanghai subaru_noji touhou wallpaper.jpg (1280x1024, 600K)

G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G--G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G--G-G-G-G-GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEASE
BUT REMEMBER I JUST HAAAAAATE ATTENTION :^))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: penis.png (496x461, 10K)

I don't get this alice meme, it's just a dweeb who s-s-s-s-s-s-stutters like a retard. Someone explain the a-a-a-p-p-peall to me.

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-donutpost or y-y-y-y-y-y-your m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-other w-w-w-w-w-will die in her sleep-p-p-pp-p-p--pp-p-pp-p-p

I d-don't want attention and n-never ask for it.

I j-just wish to help Anonymous dear. Nothing complicated.

Attached: 1girl apron bangs black_footwear blonde_hair blue_dress blue_eyes blush bow capelet closed_mouth col (738x1015, 809K)

W-w-w-w-hat's w-w-w-w-with the s-s-s-tuttering me-m-m-e-e-e-e?

How do I get a qt braphog gf with khazar milkers

It's a h-homage dear.

Attached: 1girl alice-san alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes female fire gloves hairband magic pantyhose s (725x1000, 261K)

an*

basically this is what i was trying to say

J-J-J-J-JJ-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-JJ-J-J-J-J-J-J-JJ-J-J-J--J-JJ-J--JUST R--R-R-R-R-R-R-RR-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-REMEMBER T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-THAT I-I D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DON'T W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WANT A-A-A-A-A-AA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-ATTENTION D-D-D-D-D-D-DD-D--DESPITE T-T-T-T-T-T-TT-T--THE F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FF-F-F-F-F-FF--FACT T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TT-T-T-TT-T-T-TTHAT I-I-I-I-I-I-IF T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TT-T-T-TTHAT W-W-W-W-W-WW-W-W-W-WAS T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TTHE CC-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-CC-C-C-C-C-CASE I-I W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WW-W-W-W-W-W-WOULDN'T B-B-B-B-B-BE I-I-I-I-IN T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TTHE S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SITUATION I-I-I-I-I'M I-I-I-I-IIN R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RIGHT N-N-N-N-N-N-NN-N-N-N-N-NOW

Attached: penis.png (509x348, 16K)

T-thank you dear

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes blush bow bowtie capelet commentary_request hairband ko (765x788, 532K)

C-correct, I do not w-want attention. That d-does not in any way imply that this situation would n-not exist. Your lack of imagination is n-not evidence.

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet face female hairband highres sash short_hair sm (1000x1399, 203K)

your lack of penis is not evidence that you are a woman

lmao this

So t-t-t-t-this entire thing is just an act? You're paying homage to a character by inserting yourself as said character, you're literally lying to people and making them feel good so you can swindle some money from all these homo's, all while actually playing a character?
Nice.

Attached: 1515848381587.jpg (228x221, 10K)

M-my lack of a Y chromosome is

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet female hairband inishie_kumo long_skirt long_sl (600x800, 479K)

I very rarely mean it when I say kys online, but if Alice killed itself I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

*blinks slowly* I'm n-not sure what part of that is "lying", and I'm c-certainly not "swindling" anyone, s-so no, pretty much all of this is just made up garbage.

Like, I understand you are a troll, but at least put some effort in.

W-why would you? You clearly don't know me. Kinda m-makes sense you wouldn't lose sleep?

Attached: 1girl amulet blonde_hair blue_eyes book capelet dress dutch_angle glaive hairband lance lolita_hairb (1417x900, 1.17M)

Can we get a whore-free board please? I'm tired of looking at this broad every time I get on this board.

Attached: 1502106013159.jpg (1280x1067, 201K)

I'm n-not a whore dear.

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid bad_id blonde_hair blue_eyes book boots capelet cierra_(ra-bit) doll dress fe (885x720, 387K)

She doesn't SWINDLE anyone, user! She just politely asks for donations! see pic here

>I very rarely mean it when I say kys online, but if Alice killed itself I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
That's a bit over the top for someone who just posts on an image board.

I'm not trolling, that's just how I see it. You're just using all these lonely peeps just like how that raiko dude or whatever he was called swindled all the loners into becoming traps, you're just stealing money from all these loners while whispering sweet nothings into their ears.
Atleast you're not a gayposting Fin so there's that.

prove

Yeah that makes sense, a Twitch money whore.

I d-don't ask for donations dear.

No. It's not "just how you see it". There is no evidence for it. You are making assertions without anything to back it up.

How am I stealing money? Please do tell me.
Tell me how I am lying. I'd love to hear it.
As well, how in the world is advice on how to talk to doctors, money for groceries, or hours and hours of discussions related to a mental illness "sweet nothings"?

You can feel free to say I don't help people; I do, but usually simply by helping them help themselves. You can say I'm an attention whore; you'd be wrong, I hate attention, but hey, I get it.

But exactly how am I stealing or lying? What evidence do you have for this?

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid blush feet female footwear izumi_yukiru socks solo touhou-d200f0e2.jpg (525x700, 133K)

*blinks* I m-make more than enough money from my full time job dear. If you l-look at that, it's not a message from me. It's from Moobot.

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid blonde_hair female lowres minase minase shanghai_doll short_hair solo string (354x500, 82K)

>I d-don't ask for donations dear.
But you sure do graciously accept them.

Attached: MONEY.png (645x430, 614K)

fuck off white knight beta orbiter faggot

We know, you do it for shits and giggles, that's what makes it worse. You have plenty of money and still enjoy your orbiters tributing you.

Attached: MONEY MONEY MONEY.png (644x425, 550K)

>It's from Moobot.
So why haven't you disabled the donation option or moobot's shilling?

? I'm just saying that it was going a bit too far, I'd say the same thing if it was directed to any other posters on this board

Actually, I often t-turn them down. But it's n-not like I can turn off partner?

I actually h-have, but let m-me go check my settings just to be sure. Thank you f-for reminding me.

Again, I d-don't have orbiters and I c-certainly don't want tributes.

Attached: rDnBqua.jpg (687x971, 250K)

>How am I stealing money? Please do tell me.
ur pussy sucks it right out of people wallet
It's a standard practice known as the "reverse
queef" idiot

>Tell me how I am lying. I'd love to hear it.
Yor lying because u a whore but yor saying u not dumb bbich

>As well, how in the world is advice on how to talk to doctors, money for groceries, or hours and hours of discussions related to a mental illness "sweet nothings"?
docotrs and food are part of the zzionist cosperacy to controll the world. so they are not real and are sweet nothing because soda is sweet but has empty calorie

my rbrdence is google .com

*blinks slowly*

Oh I see. You are a troll. Got it. Sorry to waste your time, feel free to go back to having your fun

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet character_doll doll dutch_angle female foreshor (648x906, 298K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA LICK MY FUCKING ROTTING CUNT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAhha

Attached: munchlole.jpg (960x720, 129K)

>Again, I d-don't have orbiters and I c-certainly don't want tributes.
Funniest shit I've read all night. You have plenty of orbiters that come to your defense and will REEEE whenever someone questions their queen.

Attached: IMG_1296.jpg (1183x1867, 490K)

That's not Alice.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/750727847/#750731930

That's some random trap from a /b/ thread.

i hate fun and stop blinking

Even If I ignore and hide, another thread will spam and the jannifuck will do nothing.
I will go to Jew York, find you and brutally rape you in the ass 24 hours a day making the shape of your asshole like the flag of Japan.

Attached: 1511910057977.jpg (800x836, 78K)

*patpat* W-why is it rotting...?

I h-have no idea what you are talking about dear. They c-certainly don't do it on my command. I f-find it best to simply ignore trolls.

*blinks so slowly that all the glaciers melt before she opens her eyes* You h-hate fun?

You w-won't. That'd r-require going out of your basement and w-we both know that won't happen.

Attached: 1girl alice_margatroid blonde_hair capelet female hairband short_hair solo touhou valentine-7cf66e77 (680x630, 31K)

epic

2 number 9's

I hate fun and stop blinking

mee too

You r-remind me of a coworker, they say "I had fun once. It was awful".

Attached: 1Railgun.jpg (1344x756, 249K)

I'm beeing trooooled guys she won't stop blinking stop bulying me please.
alice hates everybody and just wants to troll r comunity help

Atleast I'm now talking to the real you and not the in character you with the autistic ''homage''
I do indeed have nothing to back my things up, how can you prove it's not how I ''see it'' though? It's entirely my opinion. Just like how you're now basing that's not my point of view with nothing to back it up.
I do think you're a hypocrite, you say you hate attention but do actually post yourself almost naked on here, and keep posting yourself. Seems like a cry for attention to me.
The money part, again, I'm kinda new in this whole swindling plan you're running so do correct me, if you make enough money from your job why accept paypal donations? If people could subscribe because they like whatever you're doing on Twitch, fine. Opening a Paypal has nothing to do with the partner program on Twitch.
And lastly the second line from the bottom really rubs wrong with me, to you yourself you do nothing wrong, you see yourself as an almighty person who can do nothing wrong. and you're doing it all because you're such a good person, I just don't believe it.

>They c-certainly don't do it on my command
I know. They do it automatically. This is why they're orbiters...your loyal pup army.

I'm t-the same person dear. Day in, day out. Same person.

It's your opinion, sure. B-but you can't see it that way; there is no evidence for it. Nothing to see.

I h-haven't posted "almost naked". A bikini is swim wear. I w-wear it all the time.

I d-don't accept paypal donations. I have a paypal that I use t-to pay for peoples groceries and such on /b/. I h-have just this week s-spent around 300 dollars helping people on /b/ and Jow Forums.

I have a paypal because I have an ebay, and...that's what was easiest?

I don't see myself as almighty, what? I'm 90 pounds dripping wet. Anyone on /b/ could probably kill me simply by sitting on me. I do wrong. And I try to make up for it when I do wrong. I'm not without flaws.

I do good things. I'm not a good person. I don't see how you get that I'm almighty or can do no wrong from that.

B-but they aren't my army. Because I don't command them. What?

Attached: lx3BmGD.jpg (640x606, 81K)

Attached: solarsys_poster.jpg (1728x1296, 332K)

hahahah tiny gay

Attached: 3569ohA.jpg (426x960, 48K)

They worship you, alice. Is that better wording? They adore you and will defend you without you saying anything. And that's dangerous.

>can I use this f-for my next thread header?
yes

discord