How do we solve the white trash problem?

Attached: 1511058228259.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJMwbrBU7ws
youtu.be/SPm8UZodIEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clean their yard and a 15 gallons of paint.

Mass migration to genocide white """people""".

by you getting a real job and contributing to society user

where is that i want to live there

looks pretty comfy tbqh

get rid of welfare

They'll take care of themselves don't worry.

Just leave them be.

you kindly fuck off

Genocide whites. One look at the history of European colonialism, the Nazis and the USSR shows they have killed, stolen and destroyed more than anyone else in history. Deficient in both melanin and morality.

Snobs..
Have fun in Detroit

this
t. one of them

>Blacks live in the city with every opportunity known to man to advance in society.
>Choose to piss on the floor and destroy their apartments/homes because "it aint mine."
yet
>Society trashes any white person living in poverty regardless of the fact they own the house and the land surrounding it.
>Cant advance in society because surrounded by nothing, and instead choose to live off the land.
>Mocked for actually knowing how to survive.
Yet they can go to sleep at night with their doors unlocked.

Don't see anything really wrong with this pic. I mean the background looks decrepit but not anything that would have me necessarily worried about the people living there except maybe that they maybe don't have a lot of money

cheap heroin

ah yes; here comes the white guy trolling as a poc hoping to trigger white supremacists who are actually non-white trolls. lol every god damned day

>foster intellectual and physical activity
>give people stability and a nice living environment
>reinforce civility and national cohesion
Obesity and anti-intellectualism is killing the american rural poors. White trash aren't even "hillbilly" farmers, these ones are very good people. Hillbilly are like slaves, they don't own anything, they are simply parasites. And this can be changed so they can stand up to the ills threatening them.

>How do we solve the white trash problem? A
There's literally nothing wrong with that image.

Looks comfy af 2bh

Attached: 1336861106405.png (445x638, 30K)

There is always a group of poor people among any ethnicity. Coming from lines of poverty and no education. Creates an atmosphere an helplessness and rebellion against school and sobriety. These people can be saved and do a 180 in society but with out financial help or stability its hard to move ahead

Attached: truth.jpg (611x690, 86K)

>Comfy house within your means
>Well water
>Doggo
>Dirtbike
>Handtruck
>TWO Satellites
>Comfy shoes
Living the dream

Poor whites commit less violent crime than,rich blacks.

Replace them via eugenic incentives for middle class growth.

They look fine to me, just leave poor white people alone, they don't commit crimes like blacks do and usually just keep to themselves.

Attached: crime.jpg (4290x2148, 1.44M)

White trash is not as violent as black trash. They are 10X more agreeable with modern American society than niggers in the hood.

This. I'm pretty sure most of these people can survive anything.

Also
>Not constantly buying new shit that destroys the beautiful enviroment these lucky people have a privledge of living in

youtube.com/watch?v=PJMwbrBU7ws

Being poor doesn't make you trash. Its all about how you carry yourself and treat your family.

I wouldn't mind adding that qt to my basement collection.

Honestly that looks comfy as fuck. I'd really like that much of a yard where my kids could run around, and still have space for projects like painting stuff or dinking around with my truck. That's a piece of paradise right there, but all I can afford is an apartment.

estrogen and cosmopolitanism. I'd rather be humble free range white trash than a smug city-dwelling pseudofaggot

Attached: 1501016470498.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Anywhere in the Appalachians. Come in. We have plenty of space.

>be owner of small but self-sustaining software company
>field is specific section of real estate/insurance with few competitors so non-volatile
>extremely steady income
>can work from anywhere with an internet connection
>sell house in Florida
>find poor town in Appalachia with high birthrate
>move in and be richfag
>bang all the HS cuties on 18th birthday

Has anyone tried this?

This. "White trash" Americans are some of the kindest people youll ever meet, they may only have a shack in the woods but you better believe theyd let you sleep in it and feed you the last of their food. Just stay away from the junkies.

Reminder this is just another in a long line of D&C tactics

>austria
>basement

Fritzl is that you?

Attached: 882398429374.jpg (625x413, 57K)

Seconded. White trash may have next to nothing, but they'd gladly offer to share it with a stranger without a second thought. When I was working as a delivery driver, the biggest tips always came from people you would consider "white trash".

This sums it up..

Why do u yanks call your paupers "trash"? There's nothing wrong with them. Better than your rich city dwelling 1st world consumerist trash with their whiny nasally voices and tom cruise-esque fake smiles. They're the based class of america, and that's why your judao-stablishment hates and demonises them.

We call them trash because they generally have poor hygiene, manners, and tend not to be the cleanest people, which makes them uncomfortable compatriots around civilized company. The term is meant to be degrogatory in it's origin, but is not usually received as such unless used forcefully.

I would marry the girl on the pic.

>problem

This looks comfy as fuck user. Do you worship the cube or something?

They might be poor, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t good productive people.

Attached: 7C3BC6EF-838B-4D1D-921A-216439BFC4F2.png (500x691, 204K)

>anti-intellectualism

That is just code for does not want carbon taxing, affirmative action, globalization, communism etc...

Why is democracy in the good thing part of the list? Would be the same that adding Invented/enjoyed cuckold

Drug treatment. Every white trash hillbilly I've met is addicted to either pills, booze or meth. There is no way to be poor in America without a drug habit, period.

Legalize lynching and watch the hills clean themselves up

I'd take white trash over rich niggers or muslims any day.

Feel like I've been here before,
Feel like I've been here before.
Ever had a conversation,
That you realize you've had before,
Isn't it strange?
Have you ever talked to someone,
And you feel you know what's coming next?
It feels pre-arranged.
'Cause you know that you've heard it before,
And you feel that this moment in time is surreal,
'Cause you know when you feel deja-vu.

Exterminate the KIKES.

I'd take this more seriously if rural whites weren't the biggest welfare mooches in the country.

>As opposed to niggers
lol, get a load of this kike. The only reason those white people are poor is because all the jobs fucking left the area and got sent overseas

>biggest welfare mooches in the country.

They are not, updated your tired garbage, spics are the biggest welfare mooches now even with their lower population.

We need to keep raising the bar of living so all of their human waste gets naturally cleaned up over time.

You should be improving over time. If not, your genes and life are pretty much forfeit and guaranteed to be out of circulation in a few generations.

This thread again... That girl ,and puppums are dank, dood. Go be a jew somewhere else.

unfucking the southern economy and implementing merit based scholarships across the south

shut up faggot...outdoor plumbing is not comfy at 2am and the wild bear live next door to your house

This.

not fukken true they hate strangers and newfags...the will tell you hope to get on the 1st street headed out of their town

You'd get lynched

Maybe your massive sniffer gave you away.

look comfy af desu

do what they want you to do and leave them the fuck alone

I've seen this thread five times before, stop spamming this shit you fucking autistic

I live in West Virginia. For every one average and virtuous white family it seems like there's three disgusting trash families. I really don't know what to do about it. They act more and more like niggers with every day.

Attached: 1445929020711.gif (164x188, 947K)

giv white trash gf

The wood on the home is untreated. Given that climate you can get larvae, wood beetles, termites, etc. Since the roof is slanted I'm going to assume water pours off in large amounts to the left and that much water can lead to problems with the foundation. It all depends on what you consider to be "wrong". For instance, a child's swing set that has high potential for tetanus is wrong in my opinion.

education. answer is always education.

Why are you so anti-white?

nope lived in the woods my entire life...just learned da competer thingy. we do not like you normal peeps. most of you have aids and smell like death

You can’t. They’re resilient like gypsies.

>Lives in woods au naturale, minding own business.
I don't see the problem.

Attached: 1505600465286.jpg (125x122, 3K)

spoken like he knows what I'm talking about...you bastards are glorifying da bullshit you see on the television. rural live and its peeps are misery

Same way you fix any group of degenerates. Just kill em off.

>Don't have to worry about violent crime
>Most you have to worry about are pill heads trading their sisters for pills
>Niggers are in small enclaves so no real threat all over the state except for the small cities like Huntington
>Rich culture of racism
>"Niggers go home" spray painted across train underpass
>The most white trash does is steal copper from mines and if you don't lock your shit they might try to steal shit from your garage
>The single lane train tunnel that they converted into a motor vehicle road, that is a mile long, and the history was the railroad had a problem where the locals would sit in the mountains and snipe anyone not white that was on the train headed to work on the tunnel.
>The mine wars of 1920.

They seem pretty content to me. My whole family live worse than OP's pic related, but they live like that on purpose. The ones that complain are the ones that really never want off welfare. They complain hoping they can get the corrupt Democrats to give them more election time.

>can't even type a coherent response
Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: 1460001763350.jpg (927x859, 166K)

And when you have people shunning education and being proudly UN-educated...

That isn't a real thing. You have people about boomer age that couldn't receive an education but only the people that belong in mental institutions actually shun education. They also make their kids act retarded, which in turn turns the kids retarded, so they can get SSI, a bigger welfare check and are able to claim them as a dependent their whole lives, and receive a state check for taking care of the retard.

shut up low iq 60

There are plenty of miserable *urban* white working-class people, too. OP wasn't asking about rural people only. Anyway, this is most likely a shill divide-and-conquer thread, but to answer OP's question, the way to address working-class poverty and unemployment is multi-pronged. There is no simple answer. We're on a fossil fuel plateau right now, anyway. Likely all of us will be impoverished before too long. Kind of makes me think there's something to that get.

Attached: 1509032073735.jpg (657x527, 53K)

go out of sacramento for a day

Screw you faggot. They got more balls than your incel ass will ever have. Nigger don't let the sun go down on your black ass.

does she put out?

This.

Attached: images2.jpg (277x182, 12K)

Attached: lake.jpg (1000x667, 73K)

Attached: 1414537319-5fbf375415ce855.jpg (1200x916, 897K)

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Attached: alleycats.jpg (800x529, 70K)

You just have to keep pushing. Some of us are going to snap and murder you liberal fuckers, mark my words.

I think the answer is simpler than you'd think, but difficult to pull off. Remove welfare, discontiue foreign aid, and digitize currency so every transaction would have to be made through a bank. The last part wouldn't stop all crime or under-the-table payments, but it would make it infinite times harder to do without being caught.

wish i lived near you i would kill you. Whites are the only reason your sorry ass is alive

It's Jews. They push it through their media, calling poor white people "trash." Jews hate whites so this is how they get it into the mainstream culture.
I am sure they did the same thing in Germany, I am sure the Weimar Jews had derogatory names for rural Germans.

Why do you care?
Unlike niggers, they're not hurting anyone.

They are not a problem. White people should occupy all levels of society. There can't be an ethnostate without them.

youtu.be/SPm8UZodIEU

Attached: 1459828993228.jpg (463x454, 25K)

They look like good, if poor, people.

Based

just good ol' fashioned classism. "white trash rednecks" have always hated them fancy pants city slickers, and vice versa. i agree with you tho. i generally prefer white trash to urban snobs.

this chart implies that americans are europeans and we all know that its not true

Attached: 25465877_1793460870946528_419871313_n.jpg (250x250, 12K)