Why arent you a vegan?

Why arent you a vegan?

Attached: 1531032962131.jpg (720x676, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
thenews.com.pk/latest/279748-scientists-test-human-anesthetics-on-plants-put-them-to-sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=aTIOeEWstDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit shitposting.

Fuck off

Why don’t you make me, cunt? Gonna take more than strawman meme comics to change human instinct

Because I eat meat, duh. Majority of wildlife animals get hunted, killed and eaten too, so us humans doing the eating doesn't change much, and vagen ethical argument is shallow and retarded.

Meat is fucking delicious.

Attached: 1528252274674.jpg (322x322, 19K)

Because I don't want to look like a skinny starving skelton.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Attached: VEGAN LEGENDS.jpg (1335x492, 88K)

Not an argument

Attached: 1531036276758.jpg (615x877, 555K)

Attached: 1531014229538.jpg (420x599, 72K)

I think that animals feel and suffer and that we should respect them as part of our sacred ecosystem. But tell me, why are you a vegan?

Because I am not weak.

they can't take your potatoes away if you put gravy on them.

I will never stop eating meat even if the veggie shit gets it nutrition and taste right, just to piss off some sissy lefties.

Because it' s a (((ploy))) to weaken the male polulation even further.

If you are a leftist, pls continue your elite vegan diet bro or sis. At what age do you predict your teeth will fall out like your older vegan comrades?

Attached: toothless mango.jpg (236x177, 8K)

Okay then, listen to this:
The animals you hold so dear were born to serve one purpose. That purpose is to feed people. They would not exist if there not a demand for the good in question. If their very existence is based on a need that they were born to fulfill, they are not free.

because I eat a high protein low carb diet

Because meat is cheaper and more efficient. Not to mention only retards care about animal welfare.

Neck.

Attached: 1531000497206.png (1300x2000, 307K)

>i am silly!
But sadly this is how normalfags think

Lol I'm on your side, but I don't agree with your logic. I break it down like this---

All of nature is one giant daily 24/7 battle to the death for survival. The humblest rabbit, to the most powerful Lion on the plains of Africa, struggle and fight to survive, to live another day on this earth.

We just play our part too as humans, with the respect to the fact that we have out-competed the rest of the food chain, and we should take care not to extinguish animal species from this earth, even though we have the power.

(and the goyim, us, are like the rabbits, the elite jews are the Lions of this world, and they exterminate us at their whim)

Livestock will never write a poem, lay down the foundations for a house, cure a disease or wash windows. Even the physically and mentally disabled of humanity can still contribute to society in a myriad of ways that make them more valuable as living creatures than as a side-order (not to mention you don't wanna get the Kuru).

As with every living organism to have ever lived, my interest is in perpetuating the survival and prosperity of my own species, and the most use a chicken can be in that goal is when they're served with gravy and mashed potatoes.

Attached: ss+(2015-10-19+at+08.47.41).jpg (380x331, 74K)

Ovo-lacto vegetarian here. Not vegan.

I'm not going to make all my own meals in order to ensure no eggs or dairy are in them. If you want me to do that then hire me a personal chef.

Yea, this breakdown also works.

>Everyone decides to stop eating pork
>Slaughter 2 billion pigs overnight and let their bodies go to waste
or
>Release 2 billion pigs into the wild driving dozens if not hundreds of species around the globe to extinction as an invasive species absolutely fucks with the habitat

I'm sure Lions have the exact same opinion of us, but there is no difference, Lions, us, rabbits, eagles, all want to live another day on this earth.

No Lion is stupid enough to listen to some retards (Vegan propagandist) Maybe lions are smarter than us.

because meat tastes good and animals don't have rights

Because I dont care im not joining you gay little club

I'm on your side, but that's not really an argument. Vegans would like to exterminate all non-natural species (they castrate their pets and etc) Vegans actually hate animals in my opinion, they just hate humans more,

Vegans have no problem with a Lion slaughtering food every day to pursue their natural diet and health, but the same Vegans would scream and cry and shriek if we as humans do the same.

I consider the vegan message to be a Satanic seduction, to seduce white women mostly to pursue a life of sickness and non-fertility, to basically die off....

Attached: alimentacion_del_leon.jpg (600x401, 49K)

>be vegan fag
>dun eats meet guise for da animuls fee fees
>everyone stops eating eat
>millions of cows, pigs, sheep and sundry other livestock animals killed because no reason to raise them
>nuh uh we wud lets them go freeeeeeeee
>livestock dies because retarded
>livestock that doesn't die becomes invasive species like the wild boar
>klled because destroy farm land
Just eat correct nutritional portions and live your life, if the suffering of animals flusters you go volunteer at a shelter or adopt an abused dog. Moral arguments for vegan/vegetarianism are just an irl virtue signal. Health reasons are the only ones that hold merit but they get btfo by proper nutrition nobody is suprised the guy who only eats asparagus and broccoli is thinner than the family that sucks down corndogs by the bushel

>Because meat is cheaper and more efficient
>Being this fucking retarded

Attached: 99f0d5b55fdb423d245aaa1b2cc86b46ec8891fb.png (1027x538, 139K)

Potatoes AND fries???

>muh contribushuns to muh soshity
Your shit society is not entitled to any contribution, fucking cavenigger.

Was cuddling with my adolescant chickens earlier. If I can't bring myself to butcher them when the time comes I'll go vegetarian

LOL

Attached: strawman.jpg (598x877, 117K)

Because there are already laws against unnecessary animal cruelty. Meat also tastes good and gives nutrional benefit you cannot get elsewhere.

I also consider that Vegan land useage kills far far more animals than we carnivores could ever do. One person kills (with his economic choice) like one cow per year??

Vegan diet, which needs clear-cutting land mass for huge growing human population in Africa, migrants etc etc (due to leftism) mandates huge animal deaths from deforestation, chemical pesticides, tilling the soil which is a holocaust for small animals, not to mention Vegans don't seem to know what farmers do with any animal that gets over or under the wire onto their farm lol.

The whole Vegan argument is built on a Mt. Olympus of lies

Attached: e81529f670.jpg (1023x576, 114K)

Collectivist faggots like you needs to be hanged.

>I'm on your side, but that's not really an argument.
Except it is an argument because animals don't self-regulate and environments are extremely fragile to human intervention. Sure it is hard to truly ruin the environment (Chernobyl can attest to that) but it is very easy to drive species to extinction due to overconsumption driving animals with the same or similar diet to extinction, for example goats nearly driving the galapagos tortoise to extinction.

The fact of the matter is that veganism doesn't offer actual solutions on a large scale it just points out problems. If we decide to stop eating meat than something will need to be done with the tens of billions of cows, chickens, pigs, goats, and various other farm animals and releasing said animals into the wild isn't an option as they would be invasive species and sterilizing them isn't a feasible option as it would require the sterilization of an approximate 22 billion cows, chickens, pigs, and goats.

Because I like bacon and you're too much of a faggot to convince anyone to be more like you.

Attached: 1530234367589.jpg (470x626, 46K)

I can give you the Vegan answer to that, they would simply just stop the breeding program, these unnatural animals, per the Vegans program, would live out peaceful well fed lives, but they would not be allowed to breed. Poof the 'billion pigs' or whatever problem, solves itself in one animal generation.

See my above post, we are on the same page, wrt how utterly retarded Vegans are. Vegans don't give a shit about clear-cutting the Amazon, for more precious onions for their onions burgers for ex. Who cares in entire eco-systems are wiped out forever??

>That's not on the netflix documentary I saw that convinced me to go Vegan to "save the planet".

At the top they are all liars, but the common sheep Vegan, thinks they are helping the world/animals

This HAS to be satire, I refuse to believe this is a real thing. Its LITERALLY "I am silly" and "Straw man"

>girl tells you eating animals is wrong
>ask why
>they're living beings, like people
>get a boner because you're into vore

Attached: sammich.jpg (499x752, 161K)

>collectivist
I don't think you know what that word means

>Vegans don't give a shit about clear-cutting the Amazon, for more precious onions for their onions burgers for ex. Who cares in entire eco-systems are wiped out forever??

Sorry forgot to properly type in Sóy, for the precious Sóy forests of the Vegans, far more important than any stupid animal or trees that once grew in the Amazon...

Hitler was a vegan though

>ITT: "bacon is good lmao" reddit fags

Caloric intake is not the same as how many calories a thing has

Everyone has their own personal preference goy.

Attached: Steak Tartaar.jpg (1440x1440, 245K)

And Hitler lost

Bacon is good, and you’re a filthy commie if you think otherwise.

Attached: 1FC7DD39-054C-4B4C-A7B2-03EE3076269B.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>Vegans eat this garbage
Hahahahaha

Attached: 9A078B35-865F-4949-9CD4-5FEDE1040079.jpg (730x1095, 170K)

>comparing jews to animals
absolutley redpilled

i only eat chicken , not red meats

im technically vegan

desu I think this should go for humans too

>Muh collectivism
Die in a fire commie

Attached: 37FB5DBD-31EC-4B58-80AB-4ACBAFBE0A1B.jpg (730x1095, 125K)

Try eating raw (high quality grass fed) beef and lamb goy, I am eating raw meat now, my total dietary intake has plummeted from when I used to eat cooked meat and vegetables mixed diet (normie diet)

You feel way less hungry, when you eat raw meat, the only food our stomachs were designed to digest.

I am not losing weight either of course. Well fed lions don't lose weight ever. Until death.

Attached: male-lion-eating-.jpg (800x533, 140K)

Vegans eat plants goy, and Vegans look like pic related.

F for Vegans teeth.

Attached: Robust Vegan Teeth.jpg (747x421, 57K)

>I’m a vegan because this sandnigger tranny who failed to kill a YouTube kike was

Attached: EC6A096B-CFBB-467F-AAB8-A4D11427C3FE.jpg (1462x2046, 105K)

>implying you can be one

Attached: vegans BTFO.jpg (600x496, 208K)

Because I care about the lives of animals and if everyone stopped eating meat farmanimals would be classed as worthless and will die out

Wait, the lass who drew those vegan comics is also the same one who shot up youtube HQ?

Attached: 1421702104530.jpg (290x288, 34K)

>Forgetting that 60% of crops die before harvest, and you require much less chemical to preserve compact meat

Attached: 1530904398037.png (474x711, 90K)

>Don't eat meal because its cruel and the farming practices are horrible
>Instead eat the plants that create the air we breath because they can't scream when we end their existance
Vegans are pussies that only eat plants because the animals can fight back.

Do you know what farmers do with deer, squirrels, rabbits etc who get into their farm and start nibbling on the precious corn?

It rhymes with "hassacre"

Nah, I thought most of the vegans on Jow Forums became that way because of her. Still worthless for not actually killing Susan. Know that bitch uses the shooting to censor all criticism towards JewTube.

why does that comic draw a pig as if it can uderstand what humans say? and why does it cry when pigs cannot cry?

could it be that the author is mentally ill and thinks pigs are humans?

>Advocating breatharianism.

I don't think this thread can possibly improve from this point.

Attached: breatharian guru king.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Because pigs are tasty. If God didn't want us to eat animals he shouldn't have made them out of meat.

God also make sharks to eat us, and bears. If we hadn't gotten so smart so we can out-think them, bears and sharks might be devouring us by the tens thousands lol.

Who eats like this? More potatoes and veggies than meat? Yuck. After 15 years of vegetable diet I'm so sick of it i could resign from anything that doesn't contain at least 50% meat

Fucking this. You can prove it too. Offer a vegan some Venus Fly Trap, or any other carnivorous plant and they won't eat it.

Shut up and eat your grass trimmings

Attached: VegansBTFO.jpg (854x156, 27K)

They would start vegan movement for sure

Thank Doc

Attached: fb3329afeb7640dd09a7decb60331e99.jpg (620x877, 115K)

Hitler was good tho

i also enjoying shouting at and disrespecting my protein prior to eating

People also used to believe that animals can't suffer, think about that
Who are you to say for sure that plants don't suffer?

Kek

Why should I be a vegan? Please present an argument that doesn't involve feelings.

>American family circled around the table screaming obscenities at a roast

Attached: 1490532804771.jpg (412x445, 16K)

9/11 low effort mobile photoshop

Attached: 98C6E09B-2B82-4804-9643-28825E527C7F.jpg (1576x1477, 588K)

Because I'm not a soj.

Attached: cucked.jpg (561x1120, 342K)

thenews.com.pk/latest/279748-scientists-test-human-anesthetics-on-plants-put-them-to-sleep

Is it wrong if we packaged meat to animals, such as chopping up rabbits to feed to dogs?

does the third panel prove that cows have the capacity to suffer and that bananas do not?

Attached: 22ONLINE.jpg (496x702, 299K)

I noticed today that the bike cuck guy is standing outside of this bookstore

Attached: F5D1B9C4-89F0-4535-BF16-0EDDE9927630.png (1000x1413, 442K)

Attached: 23ONLINE.jpg (492x702, 251K)

This exact argument is why I can sympathise with Jews.
Of course I don't want to be slaughtered but at least I can see how they justify it

Vegan gains a huge "animal rights activist Vegan" on Youtube, fed his wolf-dog raw meat. He literally put his wolf pet, above all humans on the "right to eat healthy food pyramid"

Being a hypocrite at all times, is no problem for any leftist though obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTIOeEWstDE

Also, raw meat is the only healthy food for cats or dogos, feed them anything else is basic animal cruelty.

thanks, have my vegan pseudoscience pic. ''Frugivore'' doesn't even exist. There is herbivore, omnivore, carnivore. the last 2 get ''carrion'' as possibility and omnivore gets ''obligate'' or ''facultative'' as options too. example: a crow is an facultative carrion omnivore. They can eat literally everything and won't suffer deficiencies if they are forced to chow down on carrion when a drought hits.

Attached: veganpseudoscience.jpg (960x600, 134K)

Attached: cabbage.png (720x676, 925K)

>vegans eat steak tartare
What?

based

Not ownly Is meet good but are body is made roo eat meat and has a need for it.