>scroll through results
>report back

Attached: CornStarch.jpg (346x450, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6LnQQZ9WZM
youtube.com/watch?v=gLi75t2IoTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do Amerimutts eat this?

It really fucks up your blood sugar and natural glucose levels.

Attached: 1531054274802.png (741x568, 50K)

>he didn't notice the common factor in the search results

Are you talking code language, sir?

FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO NOTICE.

What is this depraved amerimutt trying to communicate with us?

they're all nogs, but I have no idea what this dude is trying to say about that

Reporting back, its overrun with negroes. Why do they crave cornstarch?

sauce thickener, you don't need very much

Corn starch is as bad as sugar is.

Was playing poker once with a nog at the table eating a jar or this

What the actual fuck? Is this like the new Ice bucket challenge or something? Someone explain what the hell this is. I beg you!

Hey I've encountered this shit before.

You can also search for people eating crayons or dried mudd.

It's the same theme all over.

Attached: pepe on case.png (436x361, 67K)

The first time I saw the search results it blew my fucking mind.

I don't understand it anymore than you do.

Half the videos are just black women staring into the camera and eating corn starch for 10 minutes. And a lot of the comments in said videos are shit like "Dis makes me want da starch".

Ya, that's what I just noticed too. Also, they've all been shot within a month or less. This is so fucking weird.

Sorry meant chalk not crayons

I figure it's more about texture etc

youtube.com/watch?v=L6LnQQZ9WZM

The first video I watched was some woman talking about how her son (looked like 12ish) couldn't sleep so she started feeding him corn starch. It was a 30 min video, just watched a few seconds here in there, skipping 5ish minutes ahead to see where it was going but it seemed the entire 30 min video was her just feeding her kid corn starch because he couldn't sleep......

It’s the root cause of obesity in America.

Attached: 1391468603744.jpg (726x590, 147K)

Can you get this shite in merican health food shops LOL......

Pica.
No, seriously. Half the “My Strange Addiction” episodes are black ladies eating Comet and couch cushions and shit.
>the doctor said I haven’t died yet, so this is fine

Do Africans crave this texture or the vitamins / minerals found in it on some genetic level?

It reminds me on the Haitian dirt cookies.

Many animals eat mud, dirt, and clay for the minerals that they can't get anywhere else. I think elephants dig down deep for clay and eat it. What's going on here, lads?

I've been scrolling down for 5 minutes and I haven't reached the end of the search results. 99.9% of the videos are just black women eating corn starch.

There are entire channels, with videos added frequently, just of the same black woman eating corn starch and reviewing various brands of corn starch.

Worse, some of these videos have their children eating the corn starch and commenting on the texture/flavor.

elephants go for salt, as its not in their natural diet.

Im going to be using these vids next time the kikes start spamming their "hot" nigress bile

seriously though, USA nogs seem particularly fucked up.

Often, though not always, craving cornstarch is related to an iron or zinc deficiency. People who eat raw cornstarch typically have pica, the extreme craving and consumption of nonfood substances such as cornstarch, laundry starch, ice or dirt. While cornstarch is used in food, it is not meant to be eaten raw.

There's absolutely nothing in corn starch except carbohydrates.

Attached: nutrition_cornstarch.jpg (343x670, 86K)

thats a very good theory.

You're thinking of high fructose corn syrup.

Apparently it's dangerous because it forms a solid in the digestive system so you can get blockages.

Also why the FUCK is it all niggers eating corn starch???

Attached: confusion.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

One of dozens of cornstarch channels

Attached: DatGoodCornStarch.jpg (1327x613, 201K)

look at this

>youtube.com/watch?v=gLi75t2IoTM
>Freaky Eaters | Corn Starch Addict (Full Episode) | Only Human

Attached: joneskek.jpg (300x400, 102K)

Why are they doing this? Hahaha so dumb.

Hear me out. Corn starch and mud, clay, dirt, share similar textures. I've seen these videos before and the black women call them "crunch plates"

They add some water to the corn starch, let it dry out as a sort of cookie, then eat the large pieces.

It's all pretty fascinating. What drives this specific group of African females to do this? I wonder if they're majority Haitian descent.

Thank you. I've been thinking about this since first seeing these threads over a year ago.

Attached: 1501564232384.jpg (674x375, 71K)

This is one of the most insane and hilarious things I've ever watched

Attached: alex sure.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

This one has 113 corrnstarch videos.

Attached: SpontaneousCrawford.jpg (1319x907, 380K)

someone answer why do colored people only eat raw corn starch.
What the fuck is this shit
Someone answer me
this is fucked im freakin out ok

Attached: smallface.jpg (267x189, 5K)

see

This nigga shits only ONCE a week

Attached: tig.jpg (900x542, 236K)

Maybe corn starch is KFC's secret ingredient?

nogs eating mud cookies in haiti

Attached: melovecookie.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

They probably use rice flour for breading the chicken. Maybe in the US they use corn starch because of the subsidies.

>elephants go for salt, as its not in their natural diet.
Yeah, you're right. I believe some birds seek out salt too.

no, they use wheat flour (maida)

Shit is fucked, mates. Why isn't there a book written on this phenomenon?

This. It's a vitamin deficiency.

I've read a theory that humans get easily addicted to sugar and salt because it's not in our natural diet, either (from back in caveman times). So when we find such foods, we eat the hell out of it as they are essential for us, but we only could find it in small doses way back when. Evolution hasn't caught up to industrial revolution, so to speak.

Dude corn starch isn't corn syrup

This post reminded me that i have chocolate, thanks

A friend of mine would drink salt water and bite his lip until it bled to suck on the salty flavour of blood. It turned out he had iron deficiency. I found this interesting and looked into it and the folklore of vampires stems from iron deficient people having a craving for blood because it's salty. Vampires are often depicted as being pale, so are people with iron deficiency.

why would they take video of themselves doing this?

Niggers have the strangest pallet whether that be their taste in food, alcohol, or even tobacco. I’m not dissing it for the most part but it’s weird

>eating Comet

Attached: 1513050291158.jpg (600x800, 121K)

Fair enough.

is it bad that I am half tempted to taste some corn starch now? my brain just cant come to terms with the fact so many negros eat it like candy, its gotta taste good or something you would think

the Haitian's eat dirt cookies because they are too stupid to figure out agriculture so the crunch of the dirt fulfills the sense of eating actual food

It's potato chips, french fries, bread, soda, candy, without the middleman.

It's 100% pure carbohydrates in powder form.

Eating it straight probably does really weird things to your brain.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT MOD, BANT IS SHIT