How did this shit become so popular all of a sudden? I never remember seeing these 2 years ago...

How did this shit become so popular all of a sudden? I never remember seeing these 2 years ago, now at least a quarter of chicks have them.

Attached: nose ring.jpg (700x422, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSIEK5iWfb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it makes them unique, just like everyone else. And that's a good thing.

/thread

Because men like you still give them attention after they get one.

>septum ring
White hate
>loop in nostril
Roastie who fucks niggers
sage

The pig snout rings are even worse

How does fashion work?

It's not a new fashion statement, and I don't mind them if it's something small and simple

It's just like a tattoo or colored hair. I'd glad they do it because it instantly tells me who to stay away from

Slut signaling is useful, but I can't stand any non earlobe piercings and fuck tattoos too. Degenerate whores all.

Same here, degenerated bitches. The more piercings they have the more left shit they are, true shit

Daddy issues. Just another consequence of the war on men.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSIEK5iWfb4

I like how men absolutely hate these on women yet lots of women have them

It's just a sign that says pump me and dumps me because that's all I am good for.

does anyone here actually have a fetish for girls with piercings?

Attached: 1529805229050.jpg (635x618, 264K)

because they're hot

Fashion icon or brand proposes thing and everyone does the same

You whipperzoomers not knowing about the mid-nineties and things like when the rave scene jumped the pond, and girls getting wet over pop punk like Green Day.

Attached: laughing_hyena_saw_the_siza_of_your_faggot_penis.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Actually, pieced noses were a thing a long time ago. I worked with a THOT that had a pierced nose albout half way up. Once she blew her nose and a stream of snot shot out. It's a warning to avoid.

idk man ose rings have been popular for like two decades. And I mean like the nostring hoop you posted - septum piercings (besides instantly making a chick less attractive) are a relatively recent trend but have still been fairly popular for several years.

the 90's would like to have a word with you

Nose rings are the dumbest fucking modern accessory, I'd rate it right up there with those stupid lip rings and other dumb shit you see african tribes do. Proof women are fucked in the head.

People who weren't goth back then really missed out

You were not paying attention, women have been disfiguring themselves for over a decade in this country. Maybe your age group didn't start until the past two years? Are you late teens? That would explain it. Not trying to be rude, just informative, nothing wrong with being that age... even though a lot of people that age are idiots, hence the nose rings.

/thread

At least 30% of american women are obese and men hate them too, what's your point?

They've been popular at least since I was in high school, which was eight years ago. I don't like them though.

Attached: 1517219291646.png (500x300, 68K)

This. I don't mind the modest nostril ring or stud (and where the fuck have you been--they've been popular since the nineties), but the fucking septum piercing is not only gross, but it's fucking EVERYWHERE in west coast liberal cities. I was in Portland and seriously like one in ten women (female) have them. It just looks like snot. It's so fucking gross and dumb and bandwagon-jumping.

most women hate their noses, cant tell you how many i know that say they want rhinoplasty

they end up sticking some stupid junk on them to "pretty it up" which is basically what they do with everything they dont like about their bodies

Most of them might be fake . Few days ago a friend brought his gf to hang out with us and I notices had one of those , asked her when she got it and said it is a fake one .

How is this politics?

Because you're either 12 years old or over 45

I don't mind nose piercings and they certainly aren't new.
I've seen a lot more girls with septum rings nowadays though which I find disgusting.
I think it has to do with their association with livestock.

Attached: schwein-der-woche-42679b7f-c5f9-4796-ae36-459d0f13f1bc[1].jpg (1000x667, 134K)

Nah. Saw a girl I dated a while back recently with a piercing in her nose that wasn't there when we were together. She gave me her cell so "we could maybe talk." Never called her. Found out from a friend of mine she was diagnosed as borderline sometime after we broke up. Fug that.

It's a small decoration and can easily heal over if you get tired of it so it isn't some permanent bullshit you'd be stuck with for life.

Why does it bother you? It’s not your body lol

These were big in the 90s

thanks chad

Attached: 1529282907749.png (500x383, 101K)

It's mostly a liberal thing, from what I've seen.

Attached: political-cartoons-political-satire.jpg (600x429, 41K)

This.

They kinda look like brothers lol