Celtic/Nordic Europeans be like ''We were the pharaohs''

>Pic related can't even stand a bit of sun, never mind Egyptian level heat.

Attached: Irishpeople.jpg (700x500, 99K)

Croatians can, and did.

shaming white people for getting sunburnt is like shaming men for not being able to grow a proper beard

...and?

Some celts can and actually do resist it very well

Attached: Tyson-Ballou_HM-Beachwear-SS13_01[1].jpg (530x619, 50K)

>its a Egyptians weren't Irish so that means they are/where congo niggers episode

>The Assyrian and Babylonian kings who based their empires in Mesopotamia saw themselves as the heirs of Sargon's empire. Sargon may indeed have introduced the notion of "empire" as understood in the later Assyrian period; the Neo-Assyrian Sargon Text, written in the first person, has Sargon challenging later rulers to "govern the black-headed people" (i.e. the indigenous population of Mesopotamia) as he did.

We aren't Celtic nor Nordic. We are a mix of Slavic R1a and indigenous europeans I2a1 haplogroup

>inb4 haplogroups are a meme

who are you quoting?

Get over yourself.

Attached: 159234593845.png (594x302, 43K)

maybe they were fucking arabs, they werent niggers thats for sure

dude, even niggers can't stand the desert heat, only semites and Egyptians can, I don't know if you seen one before, but in winter their skin color looks almost white in summer they become black

egyptians probably looked like me they were semtic not like you nigger
history thief

This

Attached: 100percentcelt.jpg (717x1024, 199K)

I hate the Liberalist Sargon for ruining that fucking name.

>man
>can't grow a proper beard
Pick one

That doesnt make sense , dumb american

> 1 post by this ID

don't ever forget that egypt was also conquered by the white men

Attached: 770x437.jpg (770x437, 134K)

It's mostly Brits who burn easily. Continental blond people, and of course others too, can get really tan.

Is he naked? Some femdom thing going on?

Those are only regular Nigels, that can not stand or operate in sunlight.

WH*TEOIDS BTFO

>what is built up resistance

Something our haplogroup does well...

Yeah, but you are to retarded to build a house nevermind a pyramid.

Looks like we're stuck in a dilemma here, aliens confirmed?

And it's stupid since, as niggers can't tan, women can't grow a beard.

males

That's true, I have some blonde friends and none of them get easily sunburnt in fact they tan better than me.

Niggers are monkeys. Disprove this. PRO TIP: you can't

Attached: 1530886759030.jpg (700x400, 39K)

But he is Celtic, born in Brittany. He is French but Celtic in culture. What's the problem?

yeah what's why they kicked you out

>tfw light burns turn into a tan for me overnight
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE EVOLVING NIGGER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1502829239701.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>implying whites conquered egypt as early as 1388 B.C.
Tell us more, kikelet.

all niggers deserve to be shot on sight. violent subhuman apes

gl shooting us whitey when the sun will cook you first

enjoy your carcinomas

>the masters were in the sun doing all the work

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fc8.alamy.com%2Fcomp%2FERG5MK%2Fegyptian-taskmasters-treat-the-hebrew-slaves-harshly- (1300x990, 379K)

He doesnt have celtic blood retard, he doesnt look like one

Embarrassing

how much minoxidil did you apply last night for your *future* beard chang?

Non-politics related thread. What are you sliding?

It is because of the Spanish armada.

You fucking spics don't look celtic neither. Fuck off peon

The Egyptians would never be considered white except maybe the Greek royalty later they were most likely olive skinned, tanned or brown a mix of those.

Attached: for real.jpg (270x301, 18K)

We can't stand the sun because we don't need it. We were made for the cloud and rain, and that's how it shall stay.

Attached: 097430043.jpg (467x300, 18K)

This is because they spend the vast majority of their lives inside. Take a look at men who spend their lives working outside.

Interesting to notice how X haplogroups are more spread out where Y haplogroups correlate more to land. They really did get around.

We've had a great summer here weather has been warm and sunny since may and everyone has a nice tan. White people only go red if they don't get to build up a gradual tan.

Niggers need 3x the amount of sunlight to be healthy or they get serious health problems. Notice how crime drops in the winter? They can't handle certain weather. Whites can just build up a tolerance over a few days and turn gold.

>Not being able to stand the sun.

>Having an IQ below 90

Which one is worse?

>ITT: people who don't know you only burn if you eat carbs

Dude looks like a Mexican castizo.

Attached: ballou mom.jpg (300x225, 12K)

When I lived in New Jersey, I needed a special kind of lip cream because in winter they hardened me like cardboard. I think each race is made for a specific climate.

Celtic peoples don't bother trying to thieve the history of others. That's a specifically Germanic thing.

>Celtic peoples don't bother trying to thieve the history of others

Attached: 1492443846908.gif (295x255, 1.34M)

Because we are iberian you dumb fuck

And?
Now a good photo.
Hes above 99% of males of all races

Attached: large-c49d1e516cf3b55c12ac8d8996970188[1].jpg (750x1000, 146K)

In what way does that happen?

You said he's "celt" who can tan..yet he's actually an Amerimutt who can easily pass for a Latino. He's from Texas so he likely has some Native American or Tejano ancestry, just look at his mother.

Have a look, Jamal.

Attached: Red pharoah.jpg (493x397, 58K)

Browner skin in Europe tends to occur more as we see greater amounts of the Anatolian farmer DNA. Especially prominent in southern Europe.

Attached: DNA.png (2048x1536, 578K)

Iberian my ass. You're as Iberian as the Italians are roman; nada. Go worship your kike pope now, Pablo

>It's mostly Brits who burn easily
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it's just general genetics. I've known many continentals, including blondes, who burn easily and i know many brits (including myself) who don't. Stop treating ethnicity like it's a RPG vidya game.

Anyone else starting to not give a shit about history because of revisionist faggots?

Attached: nigerireland.png (1204x658, 620K)

that hurts just looking at it. i have had burns that bad before and it is hell

>Celtic/Nordic Europeans be like ''We were the pharaohs''
Things that never happened for 500.

Attached: we wuz natziees n sheiit.png (600x691, 741K)