Occultism & Magick: Library Update 59

Henlo, Jow Forums.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

I've noticed more and more my library gets reposted, often by folks over in the Asatru/Pagan threads that don't really understand the point of the archive, or by those holding a position antithetical to the library itself (given that by volume the library gives way higher preference to things like Thelema ((including Aleister Crowley's unpublished Yorke Microfilms)) or even Kabbalah than Nordic traditions). As such I thought I'd let you guys know about the newest update:

Total size:
47.04 GB
Contains:
505 folders and 5783 files

>A.’.A.’.>Philosophy
When Rituals go Wrong: Mistakes, Failure, and the Dynamics of Ritual

>A.’.A.’.>Thelema>Starfire
Starfire 2:4, including Schulke’s article on the Ophidian Sabbat (mirrored in the Chumbley/CS folder)

>Afro-Diaspora & Voodoo
African Traditional Religion in South Africa

NEW FOLDER:
>Chumbley>General Tradcraft
Gemma Gary’s Traditional Witchcraft: A Cornish Book of Ways
Gemma Gary’s Black Toad
Apocalyptic Witchcraft
Old Tradition Crafte, a translation of the appendant materials of the witchcraft trial of Dr. Fian in 1591.
The Devil’s Raiments from Three Hands Press – Text on use of clothing in magick, Martin Duffy examines the relationship of the sorcerer to that which clothes him, with emphasis on the witch-cult. Explored is the perception of the witch as the Naked Enchantress, as well as the historical rationales for the portrayal of nudity in witchcraft.

>con't

Attached: 1525463146318.jpg (480x439, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Enochian
Archives of International History - John Dee: Interdisciplinary Studies in English Renaissance Thought

>Grimoires
The Munich Manual of Demonic Magick (source text for Forbidden Rites, a text on Necromancy) – CLM 849 of the Bavarian State Library
Starry Rubric, a historical study of the uses, understanding and cultural role of astrology in 17th century England

>Gnostic Studies
Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Biblical Criticism

>Mystical Islam
Islam, Arabs, and the Intelligent World of the Jinn

Attached: 1477164091500.png (265x455, 56K)

Bump?

Attached: 28276902_357913351354595_4635415944380719238_n.jpg (592x715, 76K)

what the fuck is this you pagan fucking cunt

Jow Forums is a christian board so no heathens or niggers please.

Little too big, but I’ll check it out.

Fuck off, Jow Forums is for anybody who’s sick of Jews.

K...

Attached: 1e7ad1bfac2da8e87668c9a8fbe04821b6243ccc5ce7edacd1d4f88eb125a63c.png (400x309, 9K)

>those digits
>this thread

Attached: 084784824357456.jpg (442x442, 54K)

>Fuck off, Jow Forums is for anybody who’s sick of Jews.
I mean it's a public board and I'm a Kabbalist, among other things, who hosts a library full of Kabbalah.

It's the curator of a commonly reposted library ( archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ/ ) informing those who like to repost the library of changes to it, and it's actual intent.

Yup.

Somethin' wrong, bud?

Attached: 1404059171020.jpg (538x709, 105K)

Gentle bump?
This place is so goddamn fast these days.

>there is no "good" or "evil" when it comes to magic
It's because it's a tool?

Are there any good youtube channels on occultism? I liked watching styxhexenhammer666 during the 2016 election, but I'm looking something that just features occultism and not occultism and politics.

Neat.

But occultists are absolute idiots. If you read Aleister Crowley to "know thy enemy," I respect you. If you read it because it's "cool" or "interesting," I have 0 respect for you. It's sludge and a plague on the mind.

Why? Do you have a serious criticism based on actual source materials? I mean I make it easy for folks by providing the unpublished manuscripts, typescripts, diaries, etc.

Mostly. There are no bad hammers, only bad people who smash someone's head in with one.

Not really. I find Styx to be rather middlebrow, even if he did contribute a couple books to the library back when he still tripped on Jow Forums.

wow there is alot here

What are your thoughts on Strange Angel so far, OP?

I've only caught the first episode but I rather enjoyed it, the use of the initiatory mantra from the Stele was surprising.

Sure is.

Attached: Dby1hrmXUAAPXzp.jpg-large.jpg (1200x917, 234K)

>mega
fuck outta here with that bullshit

?
I can't do regular updates with a torrent mate.

I'm not installing a program only to be told after 7 hours of downloading at 99% that I need to buy a subscription or wait another 7 hours

>Occultism & Magick
I can show you some jewish magic.
Buy bitcoin and watch your money disappear.

Well that's why you DON'T download the program, bookmark the link, and browse for what you want in the moment. I've been building the library since like 2007 or so, and I don't think you'll read it all in less time, so just grab what you want for the next couple of days, read it, then go back.

I can so you some Jewish magick too, open the Kabbalah folder and implement any of the praxes described by David Chaim Smith or Aryeh Kaplan.

Attached: hqdefault (12).jpg (480x360, 11K)

why does pol hate this so much it really interesting

>why does pol hate
I actually choked on my coffee.

Attached: 1490193317991.png (353x344, 267K)

I would like to, but am afraid of viruses. ;)

>Jow Forums is a christian board

Once the muzzie and jew problems are solved, xians are next. Faggot.

Mark Passio does a good job breaking down the occult IMO

Oh yeah

Attached: 1530588609490.jpg (183x250, 6K)

Then run a scan of viruses and let me know which tripped your programs with verification of the files in question so I can remove them.

I think Passio is a sub-neophyte who got spook'd and now tries to pass off his already garbled understanding as authoritative. He rambles about freedom while failing to realize Crowley described himself as an anarchist just like Passio does, and goes on a tear about ancient aliens and decades-old debunked Stichtinite cosmology all while failing to actually break down the mechanics of the historical grimoire traditions.

Knowledge is power you stupid mhong. How the fuck do you expect to confront evil if you don't understand it?

I'd be hard pressed to describe anything in the library other than maybe the O9A files as irrevocably "evil".

Ayy, what are you doing out of /his/? Been a while since I've seen you. Doing Thoths work my dudue.

Doing what I said in the OP.

Also I mostly, since like 2012ish host the library on /x/, it just gets reposted here so much by people who seem to not understand why it exists that I figure some folks would like to know there's new material in it.

i cant even download it without an app. What is this shieeeet.

>i cant even download it without an app
Phoneposter, I imagine?
Get onto a desktop, mate.

I fucking guess we're on Jow Forums now?

i am on my desktop

Yup. Stupid retard incompetent mods as usual.

>using jew magick to defeat the jews
ingenious really.

mods are gay

>post library to /his/
>banned for "off topic"
>post library update to Jow Forums, where the library is reposted the most
>moved to fucking Jow Forums

Utterly goddamn baffled.

Then I have no idea what to tell you.
If you make an account you can import the library to it, IIRC, without having to use an app.

>not using jew magick to become the jew
The patrician's way, really.

when i try the download it I can't read any of the pdfs even tho I have a pdf reader

?
You sure that you're not going for my handful of epubs?

Are you on a mobile device?

I know mega has some backend problems from time to time but here I'll see if anyone in /omg/ or the /his/ thread is having issues.

System wide issues may be a problem rn, someone just confirmed that they were having issues too.